• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc King simply downscaled from Jevil and Queen upscaled from NEO as she was still confident in beating the Lightners while being serious until Berdly came in.

Yeah, currently fodder chapter 1 enemies are scaled off Jevil who scales above Spamton who scales above fodder chapter 2 enemies, who should scale above fodder chapter 1 enemies. This is kind of circular tbh

Imho;
Giga Queen > Spamton NEO > Jevil > Spamton > Average Ch 2 enemy > Average Ch 1 enemy.
Annoyingly, the Spamton Sweepstakes gave us dialogue that I don't quite remember the details of that implies Spamton can't beat Jevil, despite wanting/trying to.
(Though maybe it was for base Spamton?)

Annoyingly, the Spamton Sweepstakes gave us dialogue that I don't quite remember the details of that implies Spamton can't beat Jevil, despite wanting/trying to.
(Though maybe it was for base Spamton?)
It was only for base, he never got NEO before.

Iirc King simply downscaled from Jevil and Queen upscaled from NEO as she was still confident in beating the Lightners while being serious until Berdly came in.
Confidence scaling is a no-no unless it comes from a place of objectivity. Instead, let's rely on stats, which would make Queen about as strong as Jevil.

Imho;
Giga Queen > Spamton NEO > Jevil > Spamton > Average Ch 2 enemy > Average Ch 1 enemy.

Placement of King and Queen can be based around stats ig
Here's how I see the scaling chain. In my opinion, the Delta Warriors don't get that much stronger between chapters, since Clover can battle them in both Chapter 1 and the end of Chapter 2.

Thrash Machine (final form) ≈ GIGA Queen > Noelle (Thorn Ring) > Spamton NEO ≈ Queen ≈ Jevil ≥ Delta Warriors ≈ K. Round > King > Chapter 2 enemies > Berdly ≈ Noelle ≈ Clover ≈ Chapter 1 enemies ≈ Spamton ≈ Other Thrash Machines > Duck ≈ Dummy ≈ C. Round
Confidence scaling is a no-no unless it comes from a place of objectivity. Instead, let's rely on stats, which would make Queen about as strong as Jevil.
I mean, Queen and Jevil's stats aren't shown in-game, so I think they'd be game mechanics, unless they appeared in some check description or something. I do agree on making Queen about as strong as Jevil, though.

She's not exactly reliable. She advanced her clock to the point where she already "won" against us in the video game, she (most of the time) doesn't.
Edit: Her dura is also so high that despite the Delta Warriors have attacked her at full strength, the only thing that was damaged was her chair. That's stuff that Spamton NEO just can't do, no matter how you look at it.
This is a direct implication that the Delta Warriors were attacking the chair, the entire point is subverting the expectation here. You can see the hit makes the chair spin, she's not being targeted.

Also if she was so durable, Berdly's addition would be meaningless, because you're implying the Delta Warriors can't damage her in any way shape or form, Berdly's weaker than them, and I just don't think that's what the scene implies at all.

She might've just been overconfident before the battle and only made calculations after Berdly threw a metaphorical spanner into her plans.
That's stuff that Spamton NEO just can't do, no matter how you look at it.
[Bluelight Specil] go brr
This is a direct implication that the Delta Warriors were attacking the chair, the entire point is subverting the expectation here. You can see the hit makes the chair spin, she's not being targeted.
I mean, they have no reason to target the chair instead of her, and they could've hit her from an angle and hard enough to move the chair too.

I mean, they have no reason to target the chair instead of her, and they could've hit her from an angle and hard enough to move the chair too.
I didn't say they were intentionally targeting/hitting the chair, just that they thought they were hitting the Queen and in fact, they were hitting the chair. Plus, contradiction

Well, we got two approvals, right? Do it
aight lemme re-check how we do this then. What do I nerf everyone down to? Do we just revert the pages to how they were pre-8-C? Does everyone scale from the same feat? Currently the scaling fully hangs on the 8-C calc (as written out in the verse page). How should I go about this?

aight lemme re-check how we do this then. What do I nerf everyone down to? Do we just revert the pages to how they were pre-8-C? Does everyone scale from the same feat? Currently the scaling fully hangs on the 8-C calc (as written out in the verse page). How should I go about this?
The scaling prior to the 8-C upgrade should be applied by default until someone makes a new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back