• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
The purpose of this thread is to apply the next three calcs to the Deltarune profiles, as well as a few abilities:

Lightners in the Dark World are able to attack from more than 10 meter away.

This would effectively upgrade the range of Lightners from "At least Several Meters" to "Tens of Meters".

The affected profiles are: Kris, Susie, Ralsei (Not a Lightner, but he can attack just as far as Kris), Noelle, and Berdly.

Kris stabs the floor hard enough to make a crack.

Kris swing their knife in an instant.

This would upgrade both Kris and Susie from Street level to Wall level, and grant them Superhuman combat speed.

Moving on to the abilities, Kris should have Supernatural Willpower, for being able to create a Dark Fountain without a SOUL, which holds their will.

This means that Kris is so determined, that they can still create a Dark Fountain even without a large portion of their will, with this putting them above the other Lightners, as they not only cannot probably survive without a SOUL, they need the determination it holds to create Dark Fountains.

In addition, Kris is able to withstand the visible pain of ripping out their SOUL, when they are normally undisturbed when receiving enemy attacks.

And last but not least, Kris should have Afterimage Creation for creating afterimages with their X-Slash.

This is how Kris's profile will look after the changes, and this is how the verse page will look.

Last edited:
The purpose of this thread is to apply the next three calcs to the Deltarune profiles:

Lightners in the Dark World are able to attack from more than 10 meter away.

This would effectively upgrade the range of Lightners from "At least Several Meters" to "Tens of Meters".

The affected profiles are: Kris, Susie, Ralsei (Not a Lightner, but he can attack just as far as Kris), Noelle, and Berdly.

Kris stabs the floor hard enough to make a crack.

Kris swing their knife in an instant.

This would upgrade both Kris and Susie from Street level to Wall level, and grant them Superhuman combat speed.

And last but not least, Kris should have Supernatural Willpower, for being able to create a Dark Fountain without a SOUL, which holds their will.

This means that Kris is so determined, that they can still create a Dark Fountain even without a large portion of their will, with this putting them above the other Lightners, as they not only cannot probably survive without a SOUL, they need the determination it holds to create Dark Fountains.

In addition, Kris is able to withstand the visible pain of ripping out their SOUL, when they are normally undisturbed when receiving enemy attacks.

This is how Kris's profile will look after the changes, and this is how the verse page will look.
Seems to be good to me

And by the way, Susie should upscale from that greatly, since she launch Rude buster from a good distance

The Player is part of the world and not literal a representation of a real human player.

And 4th Wall Awareness is about the knowledge of there being a reality beyond fiction.

Thanks for the evaluation, the 48-hour grace period can start.

I do have issues with the 9-B feat now that I watch the scene again. Are we sure the crack was physically present in the floor, or was it just the Fountain?

I admittedly thought the cracks where caused by the emergence of the fountain, especially considering the cracks disappear once kris starts walking back to the couch it seems, so im gonna stay neutral on the 9-B calc.

everything else looks good to me (y)

I do have issues with the 9-B feat now that I watch the scene again. Are we sure the crack was physically present in the floor, or was it just the Fountain?
The knife is embedded in the floor, and the crack is being covered by the carpet.

The crack appeared before the fountain started to appear, and it was created the instant Kris stabbed the floor, so I choose to think they made the crack, and the fountain's light is simply illuminating it.

Last edited:
The Player is part of the world and not literal a representation of a real human player.

And 4th Wall Awareness is about the knowledge of there being a reality beyond fiction.
Please, learn about Deltarune.com little more than surface level.

Huh, didn't know that; Thanks.
Well, anyway, Kris ain't getting 4th wall awareness since Player is of course us, but the SOUL is just the object what connects us and this world.
(Stated by Gaster and game multiple times)

So nah, Kris only aware about the SOUL, not exactly us as a player.

Yes, I think the mechanics work exactly the same as in Undertale, but I will just wait for further information in the following chapters.

Then what happened in this thread?
~nothing but uncanon bullshit, they didn't even learn Deltarune event~
I meant to say the heart/SOUL is part of the world.
Yeah, it is though. SOUL IS the part of the World, since it's the connection between us and UT world(stated by cryptic ahh character)

Even though, it kinda interesting to think about why Kris has Save File themselves.
(I mean, if you go to Ch2 without Ch1 save, this mf will have Lv2 save, meaning they saved after Ch1. In Ch1 this mf has Lv1 save)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back