• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No Game No Life God Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_Schroeder

VS Battles
Retired
Is there any evidence for the gods of the verse being Tier 1 beyond "they are 18th Dimensional" or whatever number it was? I checked the quotes and didn't see good evidence for this series to have a solid cosmology which would support it.

Since the Tiering System Revision is happened, we don't just accept Tier 1 stuff based solely on higher dimensions being mentioned.

Iirc it was accepted because NGNL is not a fighting verse, so every quotes need to be accounted for. It was accepted before the tiering revision, so...

I am fine with if the statistics are revised.

According to our new system it must be clarified that higher dimensions are treated as higher infinities and/or qualitatively superior to lower ones to qualify to tier 1.

I suppose that may work as evidence. What do you think Matthew?

Is there evidence that this is specifically because Artosh exists on a higher dimension, though? From what the scan say, this happens because he is the concept of being "the strongest", and thus will always remains the strongest being no matter what.

Ultima Reality said:
Is there evidence that this is specifically because Artosh exists on a higher dimension, though? From what the scan say, this happens because he is the concept of being "the strongest", and thus will always remains the strongest being no matter what.
In the same scan is saying that the Ex-Machina is only fighting with the 3D Artosh (Strongest Concept Manifest in 3 Dimensions) and to win the real Artosh, they need to be 13D and transcend the concept of strong

https://imgur.com/a/CcNZSCU

@Matthew & Ultima

Thank you for helping out.

The mentions about the Old Deus until now it only in the chapter 6, 8 and 9, and if my mind recorded, in the preview of the chapter 10.

But all mentions it's objective so i don't know why the tried to nerf

The gods have their quintessences, and that make them be 13th dimensions. This scans is cleary about that the 3 dimensions that are being affect is infinite powerless than the 4th and going

How it describe about Higher-D works? What i see is the explanation concept of gods that "always be the strongest" to anyone that under those concept. I didn't see how it was related to the terms of new higher dimensional rivision or plane of existence at all from my perspective.

JhonyResh said:
The gods have their quintessences, and that make them be 13th dimensions. This scans is cleary about that the 3 dimensions that are being affect is infinite powerless than the 4th and going
Where the part that describe about 4th dimensional infinitely superior to the lower one? Isn't it just describe that the 13th dimensional were only outstrip the currently physics's definition?

Yeah, I still don't see how them having to "transcend the concept of strength" to match Artosh has anything to do with him being 13-dimensional, rather than him personifying the concept of power itself. For him to qualify for 1-B, he'd either have to be stated to be infinitely superior to lower beings as a result of having more dimensions than them (As opposed to just being infinitely superior because of some abstract nature whilst just happening to be higher-dimensional) or be capable of affecting an entire higher-dimensional universe or greater.

Honestly, reading through those excerpts I saw nothing that even hinted at the god's being 9 higher infinities above the rest of the setting. Hell, the other dimensions weren't even remotely mentioned. It seems that the gods are just conceptually superior to eveyone in the verse which does not even need them to move past Tier 2. The mention of real life physics doesn't mean anything without further context so it's not justification for anything really. It not being primarily a fighting verse does not mean that it should be given leeway in any way. We don't just let verses like the Cthulhu Mythos and Twin Peaks claim things without anything to back them up.

Yes. So should the statistics for all of the relevant characters be changed to "Unknown" instead?

Antvasima said:
Yes. So should the statistics for all of the relevant characters be changed to "Unknown" instead?
I think that's the best idea for now.

I think we should let the Supporters come and answer Stocking & Planck & Ultima's points before we actually downgrade the characters tho

JhonyResh said:
I think you`re just ignoring the fact that the Ex-Machina are capable of adapt the power Artosh have with his 3D manifestaion, even if he was the concept of strongest. He ws unreachable because he is a High DImensional Being like other gods, because their have the quintessences
I literally adressed this in my previous post. Nothing proves that the dimensions are higher infinities beyond them being superior to the concept of strength. Yes, he is a higher-dimensional being, now how do you prove that they are 9 levels of transcendence over the universe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back