• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What a Beautiful Series: Side-story Revisions + Other Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Ap​

Bandersnatch

At least Large Town level+

Bandersnatch is comparable to Dragon

Bandersnatch

A ferocious predator that appeared in a story from Seikyo.

It's said to be a terrifying creature comparable to the Dragon, and it caused tremendous damage in various parts of the city during the Revival ten years ago.

Bandersnatch has eight rectangular teeth in its skull, three long fingers, and has sharp claws that aren't as long. It has a long neck, a long and slender body, a tail, and even a pair of wings yet its not as brazen as the Dragon. Their image is that of a caricature of a Dragon.

Unlike how it was when it went on a rampage ten years ago, it has now ceased its widespread actions and instead currently works to plunge humans into despair one by one.-Sekien no Inganock, Official Website

Blood Tree

Downgrade to At least Large Town level+

This has been bugging me for a while, Dragon is repeatedly stated to be the strongest Critter, yet we scale Blood Tree above it. It all hinges on Kerkan's statement that he couldn't kill Tree, while imo this should just grant Tree Low 7-B durability, in terms of ap, Dragon should be stronger.

In terms of where Tree scales in ap though, should be above Golem, as Petrovna got as strong as she did by absorbing Tree, which is equal to her Kikai, which is middle stage.

Abilities​

Tesla

Matter Manipulation

Tesla's swords are made out of dark matter, which he stole from the M

Electric Field Swords [Armament]

They are 5 sword-shaped bodies of light.

They are made of lightning that only has a black handle.

Additionally, the handle of the core are chess pieces called "The Keys of The Abyss". In the past, they are a Wreckage of the Gods made of Dark Matter Tesla stole from M while dying but the truth is unknown.

They float around Tesla when in use but when the ability called World Intervention is used, any one of them floating will disappear for a certain period of time.

Additionally, the handle portion can be connected to the Machine Belt by wires to an energizing cable. The cable can extend up to 100 feet, and can be used in a number of ways depending on the situation.-Gahkthun Glossary 1

Information Manipulation>NPI

The feat listed under information manipulation is just NPI. So it's another addition under there, which says Tesla can interact with information. Though kinda redundant since he could affect The Clown, who was made of Cracking, which has type 2 information manipulation.

Which as it turns out, the Deceptive Dragon is stated to have an Equation body, in other words it's made of Cracking anyway

It was a light.
A terrible bright flash of light that drowns out information. I twisted around and tried to escape, but there was no escaping it. The light was a terrifying lightning that seared all of this equation body, an overwhelming executioner's blade that did not permit me to exist.
I was being shattered.-Gahkthun Novel Anthology, Deceptive Dragon

Resistance to Information Manipulation (Type 2)

Tesla is able to shield himself and others from attacks, which bombard their target with information

"Hm."
It was because of the girl's presence that he was a little anxious.
His female assistant--Neon Scalar Smilja.
The youngest daughter of the Smilja who grew up healthy.
The beautiful girl who saved him from becoming an illusion.
Currently, she serves as his source of radiance that firmly anchors him to this reality.
Even if he was lightning, it wasn't safe for the girl to remain in this empty space any longer, a pseudo-region that was the Wallace Metaspace. If one were to accurately describe his current state of mind, it would be accurate to say he was extremely anxious. In fact, the fragility of the earth, which was shattered by the Golden Eye's activation, the amorphous form of the Jabberwocky hidden deep in the ground, and its direct attack pattern that went on without a hint of strategy--a simple bombardment from the torrent of information that make up the eyes--it made things difficult to predict and thus he had to constantly put up his shield.
In its current state, the shield was not broken, yet there was no guarantee that it wouldn't unleash a power stronger than his defense.-Gahkthun Novel Anthology, Deceptive Dragon

Though again redundant since he resists Cracking, also as I was making this, I found out that Dragon actually is a Cracking Being, so the information being used here is probably type 2, also pretty sure this "information space" is also made using Cracking, as it's called a Formula Space

-Information Space.
There was an endless list of things to do originally.
Everything here was temporary.
Thus, by immersing yourself in it as a body of information, you can make up anything you want to make so long as your cerebrum's calculation ability allows it.
With a strong awareness, you can create anything.
All we had to do was use the calculator that is our brain to play around this fleeting mathematical equation space.
Yes, that was what the Doctor told us.
I nodded under the yellowish sky.
I didn't quite clearly understand yet what he meant, but even so. Both he and I were dressed properly, as a matter of fact.
He can make cigarettes out of thin air.
He can even exhale purple smoke.
In other words. If you can think it, if you are conscious, you can create anything. The same goes for this chest machine. It was created by him because he was conscious of it, right?
We are inside the Wallace Network.
It was like a vague, formless dream.
That sort of thing--
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised, but I guess it's due to having gotten used to this school life filled with Art drama.
This isn't the first time I've been in a place that looks different from reality.
There was the Formula Space.Gahkthun Novel Anthology, Deceptive Dragon

Deconstruction

His lightning can cause things to dissolve (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, The Red Tears of Huitzilopochtli), due to their all annihilating nature, which can shatter anything (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, The Red Tears of Huitzilopochtli)

Information Analysis

He already has this, I just think this is notable, the first time meeting Lily, he has no idea who she is (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, The Red Tears of Huitzilopochtli), Lily never reveals her relation to Elysia, yet within the course of a conversation, he learns who her mother is (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, The Red Tears of Huitzilopochtli)

The M

Matter Manipulation

M has control over dark matter

Electric Field Swords [Armament]

They are 5 sword-shaped bodies of light.

They are made of lightning that only has a black handle.

Additionally, the handle of the core are chess pieces called "The Keys of The Abyss". In the past, they are a Wreckage of the Gods made of Dark Matter Tesla stole from M while dying but the truth is unknown.

They float around Tesla when in use but when the ability called World Intervention is used, any one of them floating will disappear for a certain period of time.

Additionally, the handle portion can be connected to the Machine Belt by wires to an energizing cable. The cable can extend up to 100 feet, and can be used in a number of ways depending on the situation.-Gahkthun Glossary 1

Did you go to the moon?

How could such a thing be possible?

It was impossible.

It has been a long time since we have been denied the ethereal oceans of fantastical fiction that floated in faraway galaxies, but what we have instead learned about outer space is the cold, stern fact that it is nothing but an infinite darkness of death. People may be able to fly through the dark clouds with an engine airship, but even if they are able to penetrate the eternal gray clouds that have been darkened since the last century by the developed Steam Engine civilization, they will not be able to go out into space.

The world of the stars is the darkness of infinite death, or as some occultists I know would describe it, the black garden of death, stagnation, and eternal infinity filled with dark matter that constitutes the fearsome Black King, the transcendent being of the outer universe.-Ulthar Thoughts (Mushoku no Ulthar - END of the Shining World)

Cracking

Can use abilities similar to Cracking

「Engine Spirit #25007, begin searching. The second-class approved industry Bearing Inc. and its seven affiliates used to exist in this City. Find anything and everything about what happened to the special nerve-oriented Crack Engines they produced, even after their facilities were abandoned.」

『Bearing Inc., you say?
  Ah! ......wh-what are you doing? Umm...umm?』

While the Engine Spirit gasped in surprise, the black-clad man held up his hand.
He seems to be doing something...it looks kind of like the Phenomenon Equation,
but I can't tell.
  Unable to understand what was being done to it, the diligent and industrious Engine Spirit #25007 "Accessed" Information Space. What am I saying? I'm sorry I can't explain this very clearly. I don't understand it too well myself......

『──Search in progress. Search in progress──』

「Hurry up.」

『──Match found──』

「Show me.」-Sekine no Inganock Web Novel

The Cracking Effect which made A, is similar to M's
An examination of the performance of code "A" in the Underworld.

Properties: The nature of the "wounds" in the underworld were formed by the Cracking Effect, or a special Formula created by researcher Alan Akeley.

Limitations: There are several general rules of conduct, depending on the design of the formulator.

Ability: Shadow Forming ...Speed A, Accuracy A, Defense A.

Ability: Critter Summoning ...Speed A-S, Accuracy A, Defense S.

To make a comparison, the Equation used by the Formula's creator is close to that of the Kruschtya equation, which is probably a coincidence.

That's all we know about Code "A". There have been reports that the Golden Power was obtained just prior to the disappearance of the code following contact with the composite, but this is impossible to verify now that traces of the Cracking Effect have disappeared in New York.-Shiei no Sona Nyl, Dream Wandering

Hacking

Took control of an Engine Spirit, and had it break into the Great Information Accumulation Engine

『──Code Thoth confirmed──
  ──Connected to the Great Information Accumulation Engine 《Thoth》──』

「Good.」

The man nodded.
  Then he gave Engine Spirit #25007 some instructions, and this time he clearly put his hand to the Spirit's chest, and closed his eyes as if to take something in. I still can't tell what he's doing, but it doesn't look like it'll break #25007.

After a short while, Engine Spirit #25007 fell to the ground with a thunk, but it soon leaped back up and began to look around......

It tilted its head strangely.

『Huh? Huh? Hu-? There's four minutes of record information missing. Why is that...why...hey, did you do something to me? Are you a "Hacker" of some kind?』

「No.」

『You aren't......a Hacker?』

「This is a much older method.
  Especially in comparison to Inganock's technology.」

『?』

「You're done searching.
  Guide me. The location should already be inputted into your record circuits.]- Sekien no Inganock Web Novel

Madness Manipulation (Type 3)

His eyes are the endless/infinite abyss itself, which drives people insane (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, Hypnos Evil Eye)

Douglas

Acrobatics

Can fight in 3 dimensions using a grappling hook

"Don't be rash there. Are you trying to be like Robin Hood?"

"They are preying on second-class students. They are scum who grow bloated by drinking on the tears and blood of the weak. We must not overlook them. We must not tolerate villainy."

"Our enemy is the darkness of the Academia. Why are you dealing with thugs?"

"The magnitude of evil matters not. I will not compromise on evil. Never."

"Hmm...alright! You really are an idiot. In any case, the ability to fly is unrealistic. Give up on that."

"A grappling hook is a gadget among ninja usage. All I have to do is have it built into the suit and launch it. Mastering it will allow me to fight in three dimensions."

"...Hmm? Isn't that Qinggong? The so-called Wire Action? Interesting. I'll call up Doctor P.-Gahkthun Novel Anthology, What a Shining League

Space-time Manipulation

The profiles mentions that he can warp space to attack at impossible angles, but it's not just space he warps, but also time

The 108 Beasts, the 108 Mark of Zorro's, all strike at once.

All 108 of them--used the empty sky as a scaffold.

Flying. Accelerating. Twisting. And...And...

From the gaps in space. From the corners of time. A single flash of a saber that could cut even lightning in two was unleashed!

"Marvelous, Douglas Fairbanks! But this is not your radiance!"

However. However, five swords of light danced freely through the air, protecting the White Man--

"This is my hatred! My hatred transcends even time--!"-Gahkthun Novel Anthology, What a Shining League

Clock

Information Analysis

Should have already had this, he has an equation eye which lets him see the elements that make up a structure

They were invisible to him. Only the touch of a small little hand to his cheek could he feel it. It was a white hand. Though it should have really been a steel hand of all colors, to the man it was closer to the truth in the city as a white hand. The hand of "she" who stood behind him. The right hand reached out.

The man who sat amongst the countless debris of engine machinery filling the underground large engine depot calling himself Crack Chrome may have smiled a little. Just slightly, feeling the existence of "her" behind him. Even if he could not see her clearly. Even if his "Left Eye" which could see everything did not perceive her. His "Left Eye" was an Equation Eye, capable of perceiving all phenomena. It was certainly possible to perceive the debris of the underground large engine that lay asleep and the ruins of the Dragon that had become a skeleton in his surroundings, even memorize the elements that make up its structure. Yet he could not see them, the sole true figure of "her" behind him. Only with the feel of his "heart" could they be seen to him that she was human. It wasn't quite certain, but it was faint for him that the hand was of a pure white girl.-Golden G'harne Start

Telepathy

His Kikai can telepathically speak to him

The mountain of rubble still smoked from the Monsters' flames, and from the black shining flames that "she" brought about. The Knight extended his hand toward it, and picked something up.
  It was a doll, burnt to a crisp.
  He couldn't tell whether it had been a girl or a boy.
  As the Knight gazed intently at it, drops began to fall. Raindrops. Silent rain was falling from the gray clouds covering Inganock's sky, as if to wash away the smouldering remains of the battle's flames.
  The flowing raindrops were just like tears. His tears, and the doll's.
"──Why?
 ──Why do you do that?"
  It was a voice. "Her" voice.
  As the Knight stood up with the doll in his hand, there was a formless voice from "her" at his back. Not words, not even a voice, but a feeling from "she" who stood behind him.
  No, it might have been a wish.-Sekien no Inganock Web Novel

Kerkan​

Large Size (Type 0)

Xerxes is 3 meters tall

(Kikai) Xerxes

A Kikai that brings about death, giving the impression of the Grim Reaper. A steel body with a total length of 3 meters, characterized by its gaping, skull-like eye sockets. It looks like a human, but has long arms and only a tail-like spine that goes from the waist down.

It normally doesn't exist anywhere but unlike Gii's Kikai, Kerkan can summon it at will.-Sekien no Inganock, Official Website

Dragon

Paralysis Inducement

Has an eye which binds the movement of all living beings and inanimate objects

But at this moment.

The epidermis that should have repelled everything, the information body that should have been blessed was torn asunder.

In the underground large engine depot with countless conductor tubes, inside in the depths of the vast underground space in darkness, there was no doubt the corpse of the Red King cut in two. There were traces of destruction in the surrounding area as though there was a large engine explosion. The mouth of the giant dragon where flames were spat out was torn vertically and carbonized, and the "Eye of Fear" which let out a glittering eye that binds the movement of all living beings and inanimate objects was torn apart by the sonic booms brought about by the two cuts. There wasn't even a shadow of the imposing figure of the one who called themself the Other King of the City. It was just a corpse of a beast.-Golden G'harne Start

Also didn't work on Clock, so this should also be listed under Mid-Stage Kikai resistances.

Ati

Limited Resistance to Time Manipulation, and Memory Manipulation

A big plot point in Inganock was Gii being forced to steal Ati's time, thus she got reverted to how she was 10 years ago, when she didn't have the Golden Eye. As it turns out, she can regain the Golden Eye if she sees someone she knew in before the time reversal

──An Engine Human──
 ──She...──

The moment he spoke those words, something entered my mind. My...in my head...I'm sure...just then...I'm sure I thought of someone. Who? Just now...who was that?

It was a sharp pain.
  The pain was supposed to be a dull ache, but now my head was throbbing.

──The pain increased until I could no longer bear it.
 ──It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.

「Ah, uu......」

「Ati Custos. Your right eye.」

He looked into my eye with deep interest (he certainly wasn't worried about me).
My right eye. Why only my right eye? As horrible pain whirled through my head, and my consciousness became hazy, I somehow managed to move my hands.
Was there something in my right eye?

I picked up a mirror on the end table.
  I looked into it.

Eh......?

What......is this......?

My eye, which should've been a light gray, had changed color. Was it just my imagination, or was it bigger than my left eye now too? It sure looked like it was...

「A golden eye?」-Sekien no Inganock, Web Novel

And again after seeing Porshion she finally remembers Gii

And then......

And then......
And then, you opened your eyes.
Your golden eye. Even though it was once touched by the crimson right hand, it never disappeared.

Because as long as you wish for it,
as long as you desire it,
it will be there in your heart.
A tiny little flame.

However, it's a noble thing, and bigger, far bigger than anything.
Bigger than this City, bigger than the vast gray clouds, even bigger than the great blue sky we have yet to see.

You opened your eyes.
Ati.
Ati.

As long as you yearn for it,
as long as you wish to never forget it,
you'll never lose what it means to love someone,
the fact that you did love someone,
or the fact that you still do.

I believe there are things that no power, not even a Kikai's, can ever erase.
Ati.
Ati. Beautiful Ati.
Hey, wake up.

You opened your eyes.
You looked outside with your golden eye.
Under the blue sky, you extended your right hand into the rubble.

Ati.
Ati.
With your supple body, you never made us feel even a particle of what your Chrome weighed.

I'm sure you'll call out to someone.
You'll call someone's name.
You wouldn't forget about him. Would you?

Ati, call to him.

「You're......」

Yes...yes...

「Kia......」

Yes, it's me, I'm right here.
I'm all right, Ati.
I'm all right.
So call to him. Call the name of the person you most want to call out to.

「Name......a name......whose......name?」

You can remember it, Ati.
You can remember him.

「A Traveling...Doctor...who never...got enough sleep...or ate enough...and did so many stupid things.
Yes, you. Your......name. I know it. I do know it. Your name, it's......」

Yes...yes...

「Gii.」-Sekien no Inganock, Web Novel

Speed​

Massively Hypersonic+​

The characters are already MHS+, but there is a supporting feat of MHS in the Inganock Webnovel

General Additions​

Possibly Resistance to Temperature Manipulation, and Vibration Manipulation For Council Members​

The armor of the members of Gahkthun's Governance Council is made of Central Ore, which is possibly similar to Elysium, which can't be changed by physical shock, and heat

Elysian Steel [Mineral]

Elysium.

A special metal that cannot be changed by physical shock, heat, and general metalworking techniques.

It is sometimes excavated in the Caribbean Coast and archeological sites in ancient Kadath, but the truth is unknown. Another name for it in the northern part of Kadath is the "Hard and Soft stone". It's often equated to the "Philosopher stone" used in Herme's magic by name.

TIPS:

The armor of the Governing Council members in ~Ourai no Gahkthun~ is made of Central Ore.

The Z-saber wielded by the Mark of Zorro who appeared in ~Gahkthun Novel Anthology~ and the materials that compose the Shintai Zophiel, manipulated by the Star Prince (Saint-Exupéry) are made of "genuine" Elysium.-Gahkthun Novel Anthology: Glossary and Character Introduction

Central Ore [Mineral]

A rare ore found in Kadath with a Moh's hardness of 12.5.

Through performing special processing, it can become a material with extremely excellent resistance and durability.

It is said that this material was always used in some parts of the whole body of the "Babbage Machines" that are still surrounded in mystery and legend as of the 20th century.

Some Scholars claim that the core of Kadath is solidified in central ore, but the truth is unknown.

Some have pointed out the similarity to Elysium, but the truth is unknown.

-Gahkthun Novel Anthology: Glossary and Character Introduction

Resistance to Physics Manipulation For Cracking Users​

Arts which are a sliver of Cracking, disregard the laws of physics

Art

Another name for it is the Blessing of Gahkthun.
An ability manifested in excellent students, a supernatural power activated under certain conditions that can disregard the laws of physics. With it, one can conjure flames out of thin air, disassemble tram cars without touching them, walk on air, and so on. The details and principles behind it are unknown, and it it said to be a blessing from the Academia that selects only those with excellent grades.
It is rumored that all Governing Council members must have one of these on their person.
This is one of the many rumors passed around in the school, now recognized as a clear fact and clearly stated in the school's official records.
One thing that is worth mentioning is the puzzling fact that none of the students aren't put off by the existence of Art. Not only to the upperclassmen who have been accustomed to the Academia, but even the new students would hear and see the existence of Art after a few days in...--Gahkthun Novel Anthology: Glossary and Character Introduction

Nonexistent (Nature Type 1 - Aspect Type 1) For Meta=Critters​

So during the VN I never took the statements about Meta=Critters as illusions (Shikkoku no Sharnoth, Act 8) who are too warped to be of this world, and shouldn't exist outside of a fairy tale (Shikkoku no Sharnoth, Act 1), seriously, but the Sharnoth Web Novel adds to it. It's stated that they aren't a life, and haven't even been born

「This is......」
『Your death. Your punishment for being foolish. Our judgement upon you.
And yet, for that very same reason, we will show you a little mercy. This is an artificial, man-made, genuine 《Metacreature》 created by our own Scholar Society.
One of the "forms" achieved by a great many Ordinators and Kreuz-type 《Circuits》.
Something which isn't a shining life.
Something which should not move.
Something which was not born.
We have already surpassed all ancient illusions using natural-type 《Circuits》.
Not even the king of darkness, the owner of the black city,
not even he would be able to prey upon this with his black claws and fangs.』-Shikkoku no Sharnoth, The Ashen Funeral of Nyhargo

Resistance to Madness Manipulation (Type 3) For Anyone Who Can Enter the Bar​

Anyone who enters the Bar dies from madness (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, Hypnos Evil Eye). The Bar is the madness of the abyss (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, Hypnos Evil Eye), yet no one who visits it ie M, Golden King, Leo etc, think or even feel the madness (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, Hypnos Evil Eye)

M and Edison​

Remove Dimensional Travel​

M and Edison encompass all of creation, in M's case as the darkness upon which creation was formed, and Edison is the same plus being all of space-time. So they technically already exist everywhere, M wherever there is darkness, and Edison, literally everywhere. So they aren't traveling to other dimensions, they already exist there. The thing is however, is that they aren't conscious of everything happening everywhere, they direct their consciousness to what they want to observe, such as when M wanted to observe A

...I see

It's good that I know your name
I see. The letter "A"

I fly one of my consciousnesses far away to the traces of Betelgeuse and see who has used My Shadow, My Darkness, My Jet Black

A Critter
The results of using Cracking

Born into the World of the Moon King according to a Formula derived by a fleeting human being, accompanied by Gold, a writhing human armed with Shadows as his allies

Interesting-Shiei no Sona Nyl, Dream Wandering

Give Them All of A's Resistances​

The A's resistances he has due to his shadows should scale to M and Edison. It is stated that shadows are the domain of M

a0d166ad665a13650fb592335ec17afe.png

So if A can use shadows to defend against the various abilities of Angels, M and subsequently Edison can do the same.

Miscellaneous/Others​

Intelligence​

Tesla​

These are just additions to his existing intelligence. He improved the functions of his machine belt, which had a portion of the Thunderbird's power, using Circuit based technology

Machine Belt

Franklin Machine Belt [Armament]

Franklin Machine Belt.

A Scholar Machine belt that controls and even amplifies Nikola Tesla's lightning capabilities.

Its creator is the Lightning Lord, Benjamin Franklin. Although not a well-known Scholar, he is one of the founding fathers of the United States. Decades ago, he secretly conducted a Franklin lightning experiment with a young Tesla as his subject, creating a mechanical belt that contains a part of the Thunderbird's power.

Later on, Tesla, who had become a Scholar, devoted himself to the Society and independently worked on improving the machine belt using Circuit based technology. After the first and second Tesla Coil experiments, he became a Lightning Fiend with the ability to fight in combat.-Gahkthun Glossary 1

Created his Super Electromagnetic Form, which he summons from the end of the world

Super Electromagnetic Form [Armament]

By inserting the five Abyssal Keys into the Franklin Machine Belt, Tesla can summon a mechanical Electric Knight hidden at the end of the world. It is a giant fighting machine doll made by Tesla during the third Tesla Coil experiment and is theorized to not be moved by any power (it had a plain design and wasn't quite complete, so it was essentially steel garbage).

The first time, Tesla himself powered it in a "nerve" state. Instead of moving it as a machine, it merely moves Tesla's electric energy around the body and moves it.

When riding and operating this Electric Knight himself, he refers to it as his "Super Electromagnetic Form".

The Electric Knight's size is flexible to some extent.

Usually a few dozen feet tall.

It can wield primitive weapons like a sword, axe, javelin, hammer, and bow. However, only one weapon has been used in a fight.-Gahkthun Glossary 1

Created a portable information terminal machine, when he was younger

It was a state-of-the-art machine equipped with an air monitor that used a special gas to display an HD black-and-white screen. A machine device that could be referred to as a mini secretary, equipped with a variety of functions atop of communication. It looked like a thin, small monitor board or small notebook, equipped with a pressure-sensitive function that allows you to operate by merely touching the screen directly with your finger. It can also utilize it's more advanced functions through connecting to a common standard energy/information network that was being introduced as a trial run in major cities across the world as part of a supernational plan.
It was highly expensive for a small machine, and in societies outside of the Academia, it cost just as much as a popular gurney. Even though it was a mass-produced engine machine in a factory made for mass-production, it was necessary for it to have a full-range of equipment dedicated for complete accuracy so it felt more similar to a technical machine. Even though the Academia did have a certain number of items, there were certainly expensive items outside of it.
In developed countries, it was seeing popularity among wealthy people including those in large corporations and high-ranking bureaucrats. That was what the daughter of Toronto Police Detective Murdoch said the other day. On the other hand, it was said to be not be popular by Scholars. This was because they or someone they know has manufactured and owned an advanced scientific machine with similar functions.
Including himself.
He once made and owned such a portable information terminal machine when he was a young student in the previous century, and since he has now become lightning, he gained the property of Never forgetting all memories, of which he was aware and proud of having so long as he had his excellent mind.-Gahkthun Novel Anthology, Deceptive Dragon

Though maybe making the Super Electromagnetic Form actually qualifies for Extraordinary Genius, considering it's abilities, it would qualify as futuristic tech. I mean it literally breaks time itself.

Florence

An addition to her intelligence, she has earned a Master's Degree in Synthetic Physics

It was fundamentally different. It was real, old green.
The garden was essentially an advanced experimental facility, where the plants grown there under a simulated sunlight environment that also used special scholar-made glass were also different from those outside.
There was fresh, beautiful greenery here.
In its center was a girl who spends a lot of her time there.
She was a 4th-year female student in the Theology Department. The President of the European Research Society, she was said to have even earned a master's degree in synthetic physics. A talented girl from the Academia.
She was commonly known as the "Divine Lady", the Chairwoman of the Sorority which is an umbrella group for female students where she was worshipped by many of the hundred thousand students.-Gahkthun Novel Anthology, What a Shining League

Gifted Intelligence For Cracking Users​

This only applies to those with mutated brains such as Gii, not the others who use Bells, to be able to use Cracking to achieve it's effects ie create fire like Kerkan, you have to master it, and only 1% of the population can do that

A power created in Inganock, the city where all sorts of illusions have manifested during the Revival ten years ago.

It is an isolated technology unique to Inganock that does not exist anywhere else in the Known World.

It can conjure phenomena that shouldn't exist.

It is a mysterious theory founded by the Archduke Astaire, who was researching the reason and cause of the Revival that filled the city, and by truly understanding a certain Equation and imaging it in his head, he can manipulate various sorts of phenomena similar to the "magic" that appears in fairy tales.

Once mastered, it becomes possible to manipulate destructive flames that exceeds firearms or the ability to heal an injured body, but only a small percentage of humans could master the complex and mysterious Astaire Theory. Said users are only a fraction of the city's population, which is said to be less than 1%.

Genuinely tempted to put this at Genius intelligence, seeing as the theory is stated to be complex, and this is a theory which lets you do stuff like warp reality....

Extraordinary Genius For Anyone Who Can Enter the Bar​

Everyone who has a profile, I think is already has this rating, but this is an expansion. The Bar, which exists at the far reaches of dreams, the boundary between conscious and unconscious, is accessible only to those who know the secrets of the Collective Unconscious

Reality is trivial.
Rather than the smoke of engine exhaustion, I am going beyond the conscious and subconscious, the end of the illusion sadly wiped out by civilization, far beyond Kadath, the abyssal space, to the Far Reaches of Dreams where the gods of madness roam.
To the bar.
The boundary between the conscious and the unconscious. The realm that is Hypnos itself.
It is a dimly lit tavern of pillars.
Essentially, only those who know the secrets of the Collective Unconscious, Alaya Vijnana, can touch this realm with a part of their spirit. The Old Ones may at best be able to do little more than move as shadows, but to the Black King, Elysians, and the like, it was nothing. A man who has reached a certain something can also reach it at the cost of something great.
For example, he can be the Omnipotent man or like me.
In this realm, we can only gather our own subconscious mind. We can't have a firm exchange of information with telegraphic communication, for example, but yes, that's okay.
It doesn't matter.
Oh, I'm going to drift away to the bar in my dream tonight.
The Bar of Dreams. The Baal. It is said to be a combination of the Baal complex and BAR, which was once a vassal of the Black King on this planet, but no visitor believes it.-Shiei no Sona Nyl: Unknown Author Description

So what exactly is the Collective Unconscious? It is the connection of consciousness (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, The Red Tears of Huitzilopochtli), the synthesis of information, a sea of nearly infinite knowledge (Shiei no Sona-Nyl, The Red Tears of Huitzilopochtli) built up from the past to the present

Lifting Strength​

Superhuman Strength for Tesla, and Others​

We don't really have any visuals for this, but this rating should suffice, Tesla easily knocked aside a portion of a wall which was thrown at him by an Art User which ripped the wall of along with a window frame

"A White Man and a Girl with Pink Hair. Women are what I like. You're a nice one, so I'll be taking you."
Right after those words.
The masked student starts walking towards us.
He silently rips off the window frame from the wall his hand was on, holding it firmly in his grasp--!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
"...Who said I would give her to you?"
"Master, that's going to be painful if you sit on top of them like that."
"The person below me..."
It all happened so fast.
Master Tesla easily defeated the Art student who tried to attack him while brandishing the wall that had been ripped off along with the window frame as a weapon.
He knocked aside the wall with his left hand, and punched him in the jaw with his right hand!
His eyes narrowed a little as it shined with lightning, and a moment later, there was a huge thud. The large student collapsed on the spot.
They had laid themselves on the wall that had fallen down on the paved road.-Gahkthun Novel Anthology, Deceptive Dragon

As for who this scales to, only one who really physically restrained Tesla I can remember is Josephine, and in other side stories, was stated to be physical strongest of the Council, and Florence cause of her absurd art, don't think anyone else scales

Regeneration​

Change The Justification For Tesla, and Golden King's High Godly Regeneration​

Lets re-look at GK's hands, they are stated to destroy the real, illusory, physical and metaphysical (Gahkthun, Final Chapter Part 2). It differs from a purely physical attack (Gahkthun, Final Chapter Part 2), as it tears through the very fabric of reality (Gahkthun, Final Chapter Part 2), and all creation (Gahkthun, Final Chapter Part 2)

Tesla intially regenerates from this, then runs out of electricity/power, so can't regenerate anymore, then gets hit by the hands again, this is where the statement about Tesla fading to nothingness, losing his data (Gahkthun, Final Chapter Part 2), comes from.

It's already accepted from previous CRT's, that the world and people are composed of equations, this makes this GK feat imo a feat of him doing type 2 information manipulation.

So Tesla, and GK's regen should be reworked to mention that and not concepts.

Nothing really points towards concept manipulation, and we shouldn't scale to other metaphysical feats ie Messengers, who have control over the very laws/concepts of the Underground, there is just no evidence to support that.

GK would lose concept manipulation as well, unless I am reading this wrong and others think this feat actually qualifies for both information manipulation and concept manipulation? Not really seeing it myself.

Last edited:
The mother of all WAB/Steampunk content CRT owo

Alright, try not to get too wordy for my post here too:

Bandersnatch: Guess that's fine. It makes sense for it to have chilled out so that's why the things it's said to do initially isn't to do widespread damage but more on a controlled matter.

Blood Tree: I always assume Kerkan's statement was somehow more due to Blood Tree having been absorbed and merged with Petrovna's Kikai, making it a duel existence that even Porshion, who had taken on both types already at that point, couldn't do anything to. IDK, the sequence of events is weird as Kerkan seemed to have felt Milim Gagaru's presence the instant Petrovna got her Kikai + absorbed Critter summon out.

Kinda hard to say what Kerkan really meant even though he wasn't also there physically when that was happening.

I can see it as having superior dura while still weaker than Dragon, so that's fine enough.

Tesla stuff:

Electric Swords: Eh, I still dk about the whole sword thing. Then again, that's the only time we're ever told as to what they're even made out of...

Info stuff: Yeah, those are redundant if it's something applied to just NPI. Plus Tesla being able to destroy info would be misleading by itself for the sense that it would imply he's doing it all the time which wouldn't make sense as otherwise we gotta give the Council members that too for tanking/surviving them. And agree for info analysis.

Deconstruction: Sure. That's pretty much what caused the infamous "Stregoicaver Tower explosion" incident if anything.

Douglas stuff: Yeah, simply enough. Forgot that he's also doing some Hounds of Tindalos stuff, which the actual mythos had them do space and time stuff too so that's fine.

Clock, Kerkan, Dragon, Ati: Agreed.

M: Huh, didn't know the WN actually even mentioned that. Neato. Consistency is key. Agreed to that. This makes sense as M made his own Equation, and he and Edison share the same existence and stuff with which Edison went as far as to make an equation to warp stuff like matter, physics, and phenomena.

Council Stuff:

Actually, it's Central Ore they're said to be made out of. The thing that's said there is having a Moh's hardness rating of 12.5 (Basically a mineral's resistance to things like scratching and the like on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the hardest. For reference sakes, diamonds have a mohs hardness of 10) and, once processed properly, makes any material have excellent durability and resistance. However, Central Ore WAS said to even be compared to Elysium so there's that.

Central Ore [Mineral]

A rare ore found in Kadath with a Moh's hardness of 12.5.

Through performing special processing, it can become a material with extremely excellent resistance and durability.

It is said that this material was always used in some parts of the whole body of the "Babbage Machines" that are still surrounded in mystery and legend as of the 20th century.

Some Scholars claim that the core of Kadath is solidified in central ore, but the truth is unknown.

Some have pointed out the similarity to Elysium, but the truth is unknown.

-Gahkthun Novel Anthology: Glossary and Character Introduction

In actuality here, the only one it really applies to is like Douglas and the Star Prince kid.

Cracking users thing: Agreed.

Meta=Critters: Agreed.

M again + Edison: Agree on dimensional travel bit given their abstract conceptual nature of being the things that make up existence.

Also to resistance as well, agreed.

Tesla: Agreed.

Florence: Agreed.

Crack users again: That's fine. Maybe at least Gifted, likely/possibly Genius could work? It is something that not many can even master it.

Lifting strength: That's fair enough.

Intellect: Definitely agree.

Tesla and Ultrathotep Regen: Unless someone really can justify the conceptual aspect, agreed.

The branch hands do make mention of being able to damage "metaphysical and illusory" things, which the only one Rosenkreuz ever used it on is Tesla who technically is that by virtue of being an "illusion" (albeit someone who has a physical form + anchor to reality) and sorta metaphysical I guess for making contact with and using the powers of the Thunderbird who is definitely that and an Old One which are conceptual/abstract beings of nature.

It might still be a stretch though, and the information thing is clearly there with Tesla losing not only his body but of his mind on the "data" bit there.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal

Blood Tree: Honestly having a main body key for Blood Tree is kinda weird, in that we haven't seen it separate from Petrovna, that said the fact Petrovna said she gained a toy/Critter comparable to her Kikai, should make it somewhere above Golem if Petrovna's Kikai + Tree=Stronger Porshion

Council Stuff:

Somehow misread that, but anyway should still be fine since it's similar to Elysium, though the comparison seems unconfirmed, maybe a possibly rating?

Crack users again: Apparently only like 2% of the population would be considered genius, I think Genius probably works best if only 1% of people can master Cracking.

Tesla and Ultrathotep Regen: I think there is a an argument GK could kill an Old One, when we consider the statement about real, and illusory, especially since Greens Stone already exist which do that sort of stuff, The Society is very familiar with that, anything more is a stretch.

But yea would have to hammer out exactly what to give Old Ones, besides being nonexistent, and embodiment of nature, would kinda have to prove they are abstracts of type 2 concepts, even then, would destroying them count towards concept manipulation or just NPI, I think the latter makes more sense, so anyway not getting concept manipulation that way.

'

@Celestial_Pegasus

That's fair on the Blood Tree one.

I could go with possibly for the council still going off the "being similar to Elysia Steel" thing. It's probably moreso on how hard they are to destroy given the members who had it on explicitly (Walther, Berta, Jo, even Emilie even though she was never hit) can survive getting hit by an unstablized Tesla.

That's the argument I'd want to see bring up on since Ultrathotep should surely be able to given the Society has access to said green stones as you said, and those were used against such "illusions" like Dagon in Sharnoth WN to Meta=Critters in VN through Moran, and Berta and Jo having them as well to be used against Tesla tells you all about why they had that ontop of other stuff made specifically to harm and kill such beings.

And I guess for what it's worth, Keziah Mason in the final chapter during the fight did bring up how Tesla making contact with the Thunderbird also pretty much made him pretty much all that of an illusion as far as current found info on them goes (incompatible with present reality, existing outside of their bounds, that sort of thing), not just being able to use its powers over lightning and even becoming lightning itself in both body and soul. Though yeah, I have an issue in wondering if that's even still conceptual or not given the nature of lightning wasn't destroyed, just Tesla's body that allows him to still interact with the world and everything.

That can also just be NPI to a higher degree (for Rosenkreuz) anyway but that's already listed on his page.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back