• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
9S: Gargoyle One.

Be: Newendigo, Thatonewierdguy, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, Sir Ovens. Weekly, Asdfg55544

Ben's forms above 7-A are restricted.

Speed equal.

In character.

Type 8 for 9 and failsafe and master control for ben are a no go.

"I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY"-Wayne's world.

Anyway, some beginning arguments, 9S has massive versatility, incredible skill and experience in combat, has time manipulation which he starts with extremely early, Omnidirectional attacks with Pods, Grenades, teleportation etc. Etc.

Best part, he can probably hack the Omnitrix, but I'll wait on that.

Overall, 9S via everything I mentioned, and healing chips if he ever takes damage.

9S has massive versatility, incredible skill and experience in combat

In what? Did you see Bens aliens? they have everything that 9S has and more, he might be skilled but is not really a factor when Ben has faced multiple people that outclassed him in this term.

Time control is not the great thing when Ben has an alie that has far better time abilities.

He's pods and grenades are either telekinetically throw it back to 9S via gravitokinesis or magnetokinesis, or perhaps, vomited to his face.

I doubt that he's going to hack the Omnitrix any time soon, it was create by one of the most intelligent Galvan scientist in a race that far surpass almost any other in terms of technology. In fact, 9S is probably the one who is going to get screwed.

Overall, 9S via everything I mentioned, and healing chips if he ever takes damage.

In no way 9S is winning this, Ben is much more versatile with his aliens, not to mention several of them have better healing.

I'm going with Tennyson with Mid difficult.

WTH?

Put Master Control.

Put Master Control now.

Put Master Control right now.

Put Master Control right now!!!

Newendigo said:
9S has massive versatility, incredible skill and experience in combat

In what? Did you see Bens aliens? they have everything that 9S has and more, he might be skilled but is not really a factor when Ben has faced multiple people that outclassed him in this term.

Time control is not the great thing when Ben has an alie that has far better time abilities.

He's pods and grenades are either telekinetically throw it back to 9S via gravitokinesis or magnetokinesis, or perhaps, vomited to his face.

I doubt that he's going to hack the Omnitrix any time soon, it was create by one of the most intelligent Galvan scientist in a race that far surpass almost any other in terms of technology. In fact, 9S is probably the one who is going to get screwed.

In no way 9S is winning this, Ben is much more versatile with his aliens, not to mention several of them have better healing.

I'm going with Tennyson with Mid difficult.
Meanwhile Ben has to interchangeably switch them in and out, and a single attack directed at 9S gets dodged and activates time slow and immediately ends the fight

Telekinesis doesn't work on pod projectiles, this was shown by Adam who has telekinesis himself.

In what way is it better exactly? Quite a claim considering how quickly 9S can activate it by mere virtues if dodging an attack, and the fight ends the moment Ben misses even once, which is literally how every fight goes.

More to come later

@J-Man, with Type 8 immortality enabled, 9S stomps unless you enable Master Control. Even without Type 8 I still think Nines wins with MC enabled.

Anyway, on to the Omnitrix.

Ironically, same in Nier, the Alien race was continuously stated to have conquered worlds and stars, but once they came to Earth, the machines that inhabited and evolved for thousands of years after wiping out humanity, killed all the aliens and reverse engineered all their stuff, including making a new machine network out of technology that they re-engineered.

Why is this relevant.

With absolutely no issue, 9S breaks down and completely hacks these walls.

The best part is that time in hacking space goes by alomst instantly in the real world, with no defense against hacking, 9S literally just raises his hands and starts hacking, and if he hacks it, Ben is just left a normal kid.

Again, Time Slow is a thing for 9S, he has gravity Manipulation to lock him in place, and he's hacked alien technology before without issue.

@J-Man, your call to set up this match, personally, enable MC and disable 9S's immortality.

Ya sure dude? Because in the Samus thread apparently Ben is straight up ******* immortal with master control, ressurection, and clockwork exists and the watch will pick for him if it allows him to beat his opponent like SNI, but instead of Gil it's a watch.

I'll give MC if ya think it's fair.

Either completely unrestrict both and 9S eventually wins, or take away Type 8 and take away master control.

Your call

I cant not really comment right now, my freaking keyboard is not working. And I have homework to do....

But aside that JMan, give Ben MC, he only has ten minutes to be transformed, once that ten minutes are out, hes death...

That immortality does not even seems combat applicable, or do you want to tell me that he's going to resurrect with a utterly destroyed body?

And there is a difference between having immortality and having only ten minutes to fight...

So basically, 9S dies once, his mind goes to YoRHa in some unknown places, recreates a new body, and then the body goes back to the battlefield where Ben is going to be waiting...

Okay, this looks very fastidius to be combat applicable, I am going to ask DaFritzi.

Dafritzi has used it as an argument multiple times on multiple versus threads... 2B vs Erza and Ryuko being two.

And why bother? Is a guy who helped give input to create the pages not knowledgable enough?

For the record, I've finished Nier Automata twice (With every intention of replaying eventually) did nearly every side quest, read the novella, listened to the concert readings, got every ending read the entire A2 sidestory.

If anyone knows Nier Automata, it's Dafritz, Ever, Civil, and I, something as simple as whether or not Type 8 is combat applicable is obvious.

If I give Ben master control, he'd just resurrect or the watch will save his ass if 9s gets a good hit in or kills him.

I can remove the time limit ala gogeta bullshit.

But I'm trying to even this out.

Also im pretty sure the bodies are premade, they just upload his ai to them.

Its probably only a few minutes for them to eject his ass back to earth.

He has his own time slow, age Manipulation is useless because of type one immortality.

Time Stop might be a problem, but healing chips can save him there.

Clockwork's timestop and slow are planetary, and apparently even if ya can last hundreds, if not thousands of years it'll still dust ya.

Honestly I'm just mimicking arguments that were used against Samus but it shouldn't matter, it's in character, which means absorbtion forms usually, while bad, because robots, is nulled a bit by immortality (should I keep that restricted?).

If you disable Type 8 but allow master control, it's rather one sided for Ben, if you allow Type 8 and Master control, then it becomes rather one sided for Nines who outlasts him.

Disabling both seems fair.

Since there seem to be some questions about the Type 8 Immortality of 9S I'll explain how it works.

Yorha androids always have a backup of their memory data (basically their entire self in digital form) stored in the Yorha network as a backup incase the androids body gets destroyed.

As long as data transfer to the Yorha network is possible this memory data can basically effortlessly (9S did so while fighting off multiple corrupted yorha androids) be updated to the current version (Otherwise memories made since the last backup will be missing in the resurrected body).

Should the current body die to whatever reason the Yorha Network automatically puts the latest backup of the memory data into one of the premade bodies. Those bodies are stored both in the bunker (orbital station near the moon) and at access points (the save/respawn stations on earth) set up by Yorha.

The reason why some people call it "not combat applicable" is the fact that according to SBA the fight takes place in the real world in New York. Since there is no bunker/access points in the real world this ability won't work. Basically it is up to the OP whether it works or not by choosing the location of the battle (or putting bunker/access points into whichever location he wants to use).

Sadly I don't know much about Ben 10 (and there are way to many aliens to learn all of there stats/abilities) so I can't really give a vote on this.

I'm voting for Ben because he could duplicate with echo echo and turn them into other aliens,use clockwork to stop time,gutrot can mix together basically any compounds and chemicals inside his body and expel them as clouds of gas and feedback can drain the life force of someone.

Gargoyle One said:
Meanwhile, Onitrix gets hacked into and completely shut down everything he does.
Woah there. This is Galvan technology here. And this isn't just any old Galvan technology here, this is from the guy who MacGyvers stuff on the go better than John Constantine himself. People don't just throw the title of 'Smartest race in the universe' around willy nilly you know.

Sir Ovens said:
Gargoyle One said:
Meanwhile, Onitrix gets hacked into and completely shut down everything he does.
Woah there. This is Galvan technology here. And this isn't just any old Galvan technology here, this is from the guy who MacGyvers stuff on the go better than John Constantine himself. People don't just throw the title of 'Smartest race in the universe' around willy nilly you know.
That really doesn't help at all.

I gave a massive explanation for the alien race in Nier. And it has been hacked before.

Back