• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how, according to their profiles, both have 2 losses and 2 wins, what means this fight would decide who would have more W's than L's..... And then it ended being Inconclusive, with both having 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 Inconclusive match

"Everything perfectly balanced, as It should be"

"Everything perfectly balanced, as It should be"
Not w/o my everyday waifu posts.
anis_and_anis_goddess_of_victory_nikke_drawn_by_ni_tamago_sando__de1ec9be413a8c8da7cb0d369f3eb450.jpg

Okay, if that's the case, then allow me to regale you on what I think would happen if Ben scanned a Saiyan.

(This is a legitimate offer, and I can adjust the explanation based on the length you desire.)
This match is ending but I'm still interested. Tell me on my message wall if possible.

This may not end here
In war of worlds part two , Ben was able to make changes in colour of high breed (high breed only had white means tgat if we apply Mendel's laws then technically they didn't even had alleles of any other colour) means omnitrix can manipulate anyones alleles as well (he can simply remove alleles of super Saiyan and super Saiyan god form from Goku lol)

This may not end here
In war of worlds part two , Ben was able to make changes in colour of high breed (high breed only had white means tgat if we apply Mendel's laws then technically they didn't even had alleles of any other colour) means omnitrix can manipulate anyones alleles as well (he can simply remove alleles of super Saiyan and super Saiyan god form from Goku lol)
Oh, that wasn’t him manipulating their alleles. That was him contaminating their DNA with the Samples in his Omnitrix, fixing their infertility/sterility, flawed genetics, and built in death caused by their in-breeding.

That said, SSJ Transformations are based on S-Cells, meaning that yes, Ben could 100% tamper with and eliminate Goku’s SSJ transformations.

Goku already not gonna use his Super saiyans against Ben for most of the battle, and he can still transform in Ultra Instict, since that have nothing to do with Saiyans, so i don't think that changes much?

Goku already not gonna use his Super saiyans against Ben for most of the battle, and he can still transform in Ultra Instict, since that have nothing to do with Saiyans, so i don't think that changes much?
It doesn't changed anything since this thread has been accepted as incon. All this is merely a side talks but I'm afraid that while mui is a technique, it's a technique of gods that cannot be used by mortals and pertain a great strain on body for which Goku have to or he does transform into a mui form which can handle it. He's not good at using UI in other forms that much (correct me if I'm forgetting smth). And during Moro saga, Vegeta and other of the earth had given their energy to Goku so he could transform into a mui or smth? If he won't be a Saiyan, he won't be able to handle mui and may die.

It doesn't changed anything since this thread has been accepted as incon. All this is merely a side talks but I'm afraid that while mui is a technique, it's a technique of gods that cannot be used by mortals and pertain a great strain on body for which Goku have to or he does transform into a mui form which can handle it. He's not good at using UI in other forms that much (correct me if I'm forgetting smth). And during Moro saga, Vegeta and other of the earth had given their energy to Goku so he could transform into a mui or smth? If he won't be a Saiyan, he won't be able to handle mui and may die.
In granolah arc he use some of ui properties in base and other transformations also I think fezih is saying that mui is not a saiyan transformation rather a technique so ben can't copy that and goku could still use it also mui is not a form rather a technique

In granolah arc he use some of ui properties in base and other transformations also I think fezih is saying that mui is not a saiyan transformation rather a technique so ben can't copy that and goku could still use it also mui is not a form rather a technique
Oh yeah I do am saying that he can use UI in other transformation or base but just that it won't be as much effective as much it is in mui form. But yeah ben can't copy it, watch as I proceed to argue he can soon enough /jk.

Well not related to match but I'd wonder if krillin if taught can master UI or not okay I'm spouting non sense but whatever.
Since it's a technique it'd be great if they just treat it as such not kind of how they're treating it specific to few ppls or kind of mixture of form or smth. Well it is technique but I just don't like how they have kept it specific to MLs for whatever reason.

I have a skill which can make any of ben aliens except Alien X Tier 0 or above called vandalism. But that skill was so powerful that mods had to come together and restrict it with several beyond tiering system lvl of laws and rules manipulations.
Ngl this is more sane than putting Base Ben as Moon level+

Would it be in-character for Ben to scan Goku? Just wondering
Probably? In an episode the Omnitrix kept saying "uncatalogued dna sample detected" and refused to let ben transform until it scanned the DNA. If he has master control though, that probably won't happen

Wait really? How come the inconclusive counter is at 3 and this thread isn't closed then?
For the match be Inconclusive It doesn't needs to people vote in "Incon", but It can be deemed Inconclusive If both sides have good points and arguments

I already requested for this be closed a while ago but it wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back