• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what expect from this match but it looked cool

• "Granolah the Survivor Saga" Goku and Omniverse Ben are being used
  • Ben has Master Control and prior knowledge on the AP gap
  • Goku starts in base and has prior knowledge about Ghostfreak, Clockwork, and Toepick
  • Speed is equalized
  • Alien X is restricted
  • Goku´s profile - Ben´s profile (Also, link for the Verse page, to search about the aliens)
latest
latest

"Time, huh? Thanks for the tip!": 9

"Stand Proud Goku, you are strong": 10

Man shows up and call them stupid (Incon): 3

Last edited:
As a starting move, i pretty sure is not, but he can use eventually.

But like, he just get negged by the skill difference.
Since he knows the AP gap i doubt he would start with physical combat

It kinda is in Omnitrixes character since it scans w/o Ben's wish. But that would lead to Ben doing nothing but standing for 1 minutes, will Goku allow that in character?
Yes, since he normally wants to directly fight his opponent

It kinda is in Omnitrixes character since it scans w/o Ben's wish. But that would lead to Ben doing nothing but standing for 1 minutes, will Goku allow that in character?
And will be usefull?

Without training or knowledgeable I think he can get at most the SSJ2

Wait, is he? I'm pretty sure he was in other Universes to and are meant to be saiyans that rarely borns.
King Vegeta, when was talking with Paragus, said that Broly was a mutant and was to instable to be a soldier, when Broly was fighting SSB Goku , Paragus said that King Vegeta was right about Broly

Also is Ultimatrix being used or Omnitrix? Because I'm pretty sure Ultimatrix extracts exactly same being when scanning his DnA, with all things he has, including clothes infact. So he can get Goku as it is. Like pandor's body.

Also, correct me if i am wrong, Goku managed to keep up with Base Broly with his transformations + He has a massive skill advantage (Which is a important factor as showed in Vegeta´s battle with Granolah)

It sucks then, I don't see any wincon for ben unless he has a Ultimatetrix so Goku until someone brings a good point.

Transmutation: Omnitrix, ghostfreak.

Sleep manp: peskydust

If Goku got close to pesky dust, he'll lose since his sleep manp is passive.

Then he may will get prime species of saiyans, Brolly or someone comparable ig. Incon prolly just based on this.

Aside from this, I'd wait to see what others have to say before I vote for sure.
According to the creator, Ben would need to train to achieve forms like Broly or Goku

I think it would be something more basic, around Nappa or Raditz

I think it would be something more basic, around Nappa or Raditz
I think it would rather be around Vegeta if not Brolly, since as far as I remember he was considered prime species (and ben kinda get one like how he got four arms stronger than female Tetrameds and princess loma herself at that)

But he wouldn't get transformations since that comes with training.

But if Ultimatrix is used which doesn't scans a prime species but the being being scanned itself, entirely including clothes, then he would get ig.

I think it would rather be around Vegeta if not Brolly, since as far as I remember he was considered prime species (and ben kinda get one like how he got four arms stronger than female Tetrameds and princess loma herself at that)

But if Ultimatrix is used which doesn't scans a prime species but the being being scanned itself, entirely including clothes, then he would get ig.
It would be time if that happened

How can Goku hurt Goop?

Can Goku resist the heat of Heatblast's flames?

Is he affected by Pusky Dust's dream manipulation?

Will Swampfire's regeneration cause problems for Goku?

Pretty much this. It would be Broly given him being the on-screen shown apex of the Saiyan species.

Would he get a power level similar to Broly though? :unsure: Cause base DBS Broly is at least SSG level

Transmutation: Omnitrix, ghostfreak.
Can you send a scan of Omnitrix transmutation? It´s profile doesn´t have scans and only says "Can convert matter into data"

According to the creator, Ben would need to train to achieve forms like Broly or Goku

Ngl this is very interesting

How can Goku hurt Goop?
He is smart enough to figure out about the Anti-Gravity Projector and destroy it

Can Goku resist the heat of Heatblast's flames?
Goku is immune to temperature Manipulation, so yes ig

Is he affected by Pusky Dust's dream manipulation?
Yes, that is one of Ben´s wincons

Will Swampfire's regeneration cause problems for Goku?
I don´t think it would be really helpful considering Goku´s advantages

Last edited:
Swampfire has Sleep Manip gas that he can expell from his palms and low-high regen.
Wildvine also has sleep manip and mid regen.
Pesky Dust also has sleep manip but he has to get close which would be more dangerous than for swampfire or wildvine.

Feedback has 2-A/1-B energy absorbtion so he can nullify most of gokus ki based attacks

The Omnitrix usually scans new DNA regardless of Ben wants it to although he usually doesnt because most of the time it disables transformations briefly but thats inconsistent since there are multiple occasions of aliens being scanned very quickly and some occasions of new DNA being scanned over an entire episode but Ben would at best turn into a Saiyan Saga strength Saiyan unless Broly isnt a mutant, then he would be more like Broly.

Amphibian is similar to ghost freak in that he can go intangible, fly, he can also read minds and paralyze people. He can also turn into electricity but that is not the same as his intangibility.

Big Chill can also go intangible.

Goku has prior knowledge of Clockwork, Ghostfreak, and Toepick but speed is equalized and Goku wont know who Ben is going to use next out of all his options so its still possible to get them into the fight and hax him. Or just turn into Amphibian go intangible and transform into one of those 3. Or tank melee hits with Swampfire because of Regen and do the same thing.

Whampire has projectiles that let him fully mind control anyone it attaches it.

Gutrot could make a cloud sleep gas or some other lethal gas.

NRG is made of pure energy/radiation and heat to the point that just beating near him is deadly and has limited intangibility but gokus profile says he is highly resistant to radiation and harsh temperatures so that probably wouldn't work.

Echo-Echo can theoretically clone himself an infinite number of times or as much as he needs to. These clones are not physically synced and can die and get hurt without effecting the other clones, Ben also keeps a spare Echo-Echo clone sleeping in his car trunk just in case he dies. All these clones can also turn into individual Bens or other aliens if he wants to, and create an army of some of his most useful aliens for this scenario.

He is smart enough to figure out about the Anti-Gravity Projector and destroy it
This doesn't seem to be about being smart. Will Goku realize that the thing that keeps Goop standing is the Gravity Projector and that it might be the off switch? It is possible that he never thinks about it due to the excitement of the war. Also, in the first episode of DBZ, when Raditz said "let go of my tail", Goku immediately let go. Can't a similar situation occur?

This doesn't seem to be about being smart. Will Goku realize that the thing that keeps Goop standing is the Gravity Projector and that it might be the off switch?
He is a combat genius and will probably try to find other ways to hurt Goop if normal punches or Ki blasts doesn´t work

It is possible that he never thinks about it due to the excitement of the war.
I mean.... Goop is far weaker than him, so i don´t think he would get really excited with the fight

Also, in the first episode of DBZ, when Raditz said "let go of my tail", Goku immediately let go. Can't a similar situation occur?
He thought Raditz could turn good and, afterall, he was his brother, when he saw that it wouldn´t occur he sacrifice his life to kill him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back