• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Classic Continuity) vs A Former Assassin (Hunter x Hunter) | Tier 8

I could be wrong but doesn't nen need to intract with someone's body like Hisoka uses it to grapple/stick enemies (Which would be non visible to non-nen users right)

What did vilgax ever do lol? He always keeps getting clapped by ben. And no the ghost freak feat is a stamina feat not a skill feat green man.
So Ben upscales? So Vilgax fought a bunch of sorta ghosts for a few weeks without getting possessed (which essentially comes down to not getting touched in combat for a few weeks straight) but it’s just a stamina feat?

So Ben upscales? So Vilgax fought a bunch of sorta ghosts for a few weeks without getting possessed (which essentially comes down to not getting touched in combat for a few weeks straight) but it’s just a stamina feat?
Wasn't it shown that he was hiding and trying to escape the majority of the time? He only fought when they discovered him and to get away, it's not like he's been fighting for a week straight. Also those ghost are fodder, super slow and move in such a predictable motion, they all get one shot.

Which would be non visible to non-nen users right
Oh mana abilities are sometimes also invisible, due to it being some sort of spiritual energy manipulation type of deal Ben will probably assume that it’s mana he’s dealing with here since that’s basically the only option in his verse (minus reality warping from Celestialsapiens I guess) and he’d be right here. Oh and Ghostfreak’s species can phase through mana.

Last edited:
Wasn't it shown that he was hiding and trying to escape the majority of the time? He only fought when they discovered him and to get away, it's not like he's been fighting for a week straight.
It was shown that Vilgax does not know how to hide and hates doing so and he only escaped after he ran out of stamina after a few weeks. The escaping part should be easy, he can just fly up, so no he wasn’t trying to escape, he was trying to conquer his world back. So in short he’s been fighting for a few weeks straight.
Also those ghost are fodder, super slow and move in such a predictable motion, they all get one shot.
Untouchable by a planetary army of fodder that has very good hax is what I was going for indeed. I don’t remember them moving particularly slow, they can still phase through his energy beams and did so against Gwen’s mana attack and the ghosts that helped Zs’skayr at the end actually did decent iirc (of course Zs’skayr himself is another story altogether) and one of the ghosts actually managed to posses Kevin in the episode, but he resisted due to being a “freak of nature”.

It was shown that Vilgax does not know how to hide and hates doing so and he only escaped after he ran out of stamina after a few weeks. The escaping part should be easy, he can just fly up, so no he wasn’t trying to escape, he was trying to conquer his world back. So in short he’s been fighting for a few weeks straight.

Untouchable by a planetary army of fodder that has very good hax is what I was going for indeed. I don’t remember them moving particularly slow, they can still phase through his energy beams and did so against Gwen’s mana attack and the ghosts that helped Zs’skayr at the end actually did decent iirc (of course Zs’skayr himself is another story altogether) and one of the ghosts actually managed to posses Kevin in the episode, but he resisted due to being a “freak of nature”.
If he was actually fighting for a week then that's a good skill feat since one big slip up would make him lose, but still not that impressive as they were still very predictable and weak, it's like getting chased around by a bunch of children when you can one shot blitz them and send them flying while having all sorts of hax and flying and stuff.

while having all sorts of hax and flying and stuff.
And this is where the children analogy breaks down (unless you were talking about Vilgax, who’s only hax is NPI). But yeah I’d consider not getting touched by a planet worth of invisible and intangible children who can fly and have similar speed to yourself for a few weeks a pretty impressive feat to say the least. I know a guy who doesn’t like kids and he’d definitely wish he was this OP kek.
good skill feat since one big slip up would make him lose
not that impressive
Yeah cause not making a single slip up for a week isn’t impressive. Like I get that you’re trying to say in comparison to Killua, but like what has he done that is comparable to this? Also keep in mind that these ectonurites still let one of Ben’s team members slip up, so they’re not that predictable.

Also curious, would you consider this the best skill feat in Ben 10 or do you have something better?

Last edited:
And this is where the children analogy breaks down (unless you were talking about Vilgax, who’s only hax is NPI). But yeah I’d consider not getting touched by a planet worth of invisible and intangible children who can fly and have similar speed to yourself for a few weeks a pretty impressive feat to say the least. I know a guy who doesn’t like kids and he’d definitely wish he was this OP kek.

Yeah cause not making a single slip up for a week isn’t impressive. Like I get that you’re trying to say in comparison to Killua, but like what has he done that is comparable to this? Also keep in mind that these ectonurites still let one of Ben’s team members slip up, so they’re not that predictable.
I was talking about vilgax as the one with hax. You're basically stat stomping children plus you have hax. The reason it's not cery impressive is because the ghosts themselves are not skilled, they are predictable and slow and basically move linearly, so if vilgax or literally anyone who is similar stats to him is on guard, they won't be tagged. But I guess it's good for a skilled h2h combatant feat, but it's not a expert h2h level. It's a much more impressive stamina feat. Btw I have no clue anything about bens oppoenent I'm here to argue for ben.

I was talking about vilgax as the one with hax. You're basically stat stomping children plus you have hax. The reason it's not cery impressive is because the ghosts themselves are not skilled, they are predictable and slow and basically move linearly, so if vilgax or literally anyone who is similar stats to him is on guard, they won't be tagged. But I guess it's good for a skilled h2h combatant feat, but it's not a expert h2h level. It's a much more impressive stamina feat. Btw I have no clue anything about bens oppoenent I'm here to argue for ben.
Vilgax has no real hax lol.
You’re forgetting that these ghosts can turn invisible and intangible, Vilgax only has one hand to take them out if they do that and has to predict where they all are at any given time and their combined LS was actually able to restrain him. And despite you going on about the ghosts having no skill and anyone on-guard with Vilgax’s stats wouldn’t get tagged, an on-guard Colossus Kevin who should actually be close to Vilgax in AP and speed (and was able to oneshot the ectonurites iirc) got tagged.

Kevin is no slouch in skill either, Cash’s armor was just better I guess. Kevin also has skill scaling to the best bounty hunters in the universe at that point, if only indirectly at worst.

Last edited:
Vilgax has no real hax lol.
You’re forgetting that these ghosts can turn invisible and intangible, Vilgax only has one hand to take them out if they do that and has to predict where they all are at any given time and their combined LS was actually able to restrain him. And despite you going on about the ghosts having no skill and anyone on-guard with Vilgax’s stats wouldn’t get tagged, an on-guard Colossus Kevin who should actually be close to Vilgax in AP and speed (and was able to oneshot the ectonurites iirc) got tagged.
I'm having trouble finding clips of the fight and I can't remember the episode properly but didn't kevin get caught off guard? Also vilgax could definitely harm the ghost with his lazers and his sword, they aren't always intangible or invisible, I would be able to judge better if I have a clip of the fight but the deat is better than I originally thought.

I'm having trouble finding clips of the fight and I can't remember the episode properly but didn't kevin get caught off guard?
DD scan him.
Also vilgax could definitely harm the ghost with his lazers and his sword, they aren't always intangible or invisible
That is correct, but if they’re only intangible or invisible 10% of the time, that’s still impressive. And due to being on that planet for a few weeks, he probably fought a battalion of them while they were all intangible and invisible at the same time. Not every ghost needs to act like the ones we saw in the episode.

Does it matter whether it’s on-screen or not?
Yes. It does. If your "experienced" character has shown zero extraordinary tactics or battle skill, it shouldn't be assumed he has said skill.
The feats you stated to exists are again, nothing outstanding. Killua's fight with the Chimera Brothers is far more complex.
Feedback can absorb mana directly from someone's body, which is Nen's equivalent in Ben 10.
It is not.
I doubt an ability can stop Feedback's absorption
Zetsu literally seals one's own Nen within itself.
if it's something offensive then he likely can't since he'll be essentially "in pain" from getting his energy drained.
Killua has unreasonably high pain tolerance. Irrelevant.
Yeah and the pages are horribly outdated, it doesn't even mention his combat intelligence. Ben actually won against Gwen (granted he used Way Big at the to make a point) who has a load of abilities (which she was also willing to use in that moment) and perfectly countered her.
Again, nothing impressive on-screen, therefore it's, as it suggests, nothing impressive.
It kinda is since you need to keep track of your physiology and all your abilities at the same time, he's essentially fighting as if he's 10-in-1 aliens.

"at the same time", this is not a fusion, he is using one ability each time and combining them. Anyone with above average intelligence and is already used to using each one's power by experience can do the same thing. This is not impressive in the slightest.
Like does the Nen need to physically interact with his body to work or not?
They need to feel one's Nen, so I wouldn't say so.
But anyways at least Upgrade, Terraspin, Nanomech and possibly Chromastone can counter Nen Crush.
Direct Nen Crush still works.
Rook is literally the skill god tier of the verse, but Rook still only upscales by a lot from Vilgax since that seems to be the most impressive skill-feat I think.
What "feat"? The feats you stated are not impressive whatsoever. Upscaling from someone who has average showcases of fighting is not excuse for you to outskill a gifted fighter.
One alien is enough to get out of Nen crush range and spam him with his attacks and abilities.
Being around Killua's aura is enough to make you scared for your life.
Heck they both start at 4 km apart per SBA.
It's not, what are you on about?
Killua's range is about 20 meters. Ben's is tens of meters as well.
so Ben can actually target Killua way earlier than vice versa. Let’s not forget that Killua can’t kill or KO said alien (Upgrade) aside from maybe his lightning attacks either shall we.
Killua has the AP advantage, what are you on about?
And just doesn’t have a counter for Terraspin either (if all his abilities are Nen-based) except for skill I guess.
Killua dominates in hand-to-hand combat, and electricity. Terrapin is 4.6 Tons, Killua is >>>22.6 Tons.

In case it wasn't clear, I vote for Killua for better odds against most Aliens, AP advantage, outskill, and outsmarting. As stated in my initial reply.

I could be wrong but doesn't nen need to intract with someone's body like Hisoka uses it to grapple/stick enemies (Which would be non visible to non-nen users right)

Nen is a slightly complex, layered power system. Just because his Nen needs direct contact, does not mean others do. For example, the girl in New York Shin who's Nen can predict one's destiny without even knowint said person. Or how Killua's Aura didn't have to touch Rammot in order to have any effect on him.

Yes. It does. If your "experienced" character has shown zero extraordinary tactics or battle skill, it shouldn't be assumed he has said skill.
The feats you stated to exists are again, nothing outstanding. Killua's fight with the Chimera Brothers is far more complex.
I’m not assuming anything, I’m concluding it. See the entire skill debate with Fluffy.
It is not.
Both are life-force right? So power equalization should come into play.
Zetsu literally seals one's own Nen within itself.
Interesting, can Killua still use it at that moment though?
Killua has unreasonably high pain tolerance. Irrelevant.
Pain might be the wrong word, it’s more like paralysis of sorts. Like the thing that generally happens when you drain someone’s power, they can’t move since their energy is being drained.
Again, nothing impressive on-screen, therefore it's, as it suggests, nothing impressive.
She actually used a bunch of hax against him, heck she even transmutated him at one point.
"at the same time", this is not a fusion, he is using one ability each time and combining them.
He still needs to keep track of all his options is what I meant.
Anyone with above average intelligence and is already used to using each one's power by experience can do the same thing.
Meh, not that fast. You may have a point that experience comes into play as well though. I guess still should be more of a skill-feat anyways.
They need to feel one's Nen, so I wouldn't say so.
Why would someone intangible like Big Chill or Ghostfreak feel his Nen? Their point is to not get affected by attacks, especially Ghostfreak who can phase through mana blasts btw.
Direct Nen Crush still works.
Upgrade’s regen says no, Terraspin nulls, Chromastone maybe absorbs. Nanomech is fair though, he’d get shattered, but failsafe into a different alien as a result.

What "feat"? The feats you stated are not impressive whatsoever. Upscaling from someone who has average showcases of fighting is not excuse for you to outskill a gifted fighter.
See skill debate once more, or actually target what I said there.
Being around Killua's aura is enough to make you scared for your life.
Except for those aliens I mentioned then? Like depending on how lethal the things Killua does to Ben are, Ben will failsafe into an alien that will counter Nen Crush. Edit: I think I know what you mean now, would that still work from tens to a few hundred meters or even kilometers though? Also once Ben has learned his lesson he might just look away while spamming his attacks.
It's not, what are you on about?
Killua's range is about 20 meters. Ben's is tens of meters as well.
I mean Ben can blow up the universe with the Omnitrix, but we should obviously take the max range of the aliens that are allowed instead which is in the kilometers.
Killua has the AP advantage, what are you on about?
Regen
Killua dominates in hand-to-hand combat, and electricity. Terrapin is 4.6 Tons, Killua is >>>22.6 Tons.
Since you didn’t answer I’m gonna assume his electricity is based on Nen and as such Terraspin nullifies it. And the AP gap is great news, that means Killua will oneshot kill Ben with everything he does, but the Omnitrix will instead failsafe Ben. Meaning Killua now has to deal with someone who’s regen he can’t bypass (except lightning for Upgrade I guess but that might also be lethal) or someone who is way weaker than him with his only wincon being holding back to their durability. Bet he won’t figure that one out very quickly.
AP advantage
If that’s with the intention of killing Ben then no, that won’t work.
No unsupported assumptions in Vs Matches, please.
The assumption here is that the aliens will use the hax that they have lol, which is also their goal btw, go intangible and possess Vilgax. Like Zs’skayr possessed the Chimera Sui Generis and then turned them into ectonurites. So people being possessed at huge events will result in a big concentration of ectonurites in that place.
Or how Killua's Aura didn't have to touch Rammot in order to have any effect on him.
Hmm, ok interesting.

Last edited:
I’m not assuming anything, I’m concluding it. See the entire skill debate with Fluffy.

Both are life-force right? So power equalization should come into play.

Interesting, can Killua still use it at that moment though?

Pain might be the wrong word, it’s more like paralysis of sorts. Like the thing that generally happens when you drain someone’s power, they can’t move since their energy is being drained.

She actually used a bunch of hax against him, heck she even transmutated him at one point.

He still needs to keep track of all his options is what I meant.

Meh, not that fast. You may have a point that experience comes into play as well though. I guess still should be more of a skill-feat anyways.

Why would someone intangible like Big Chill or Ghostfreak feel his Nen? Their point is to not get affected by attacks, especially Ghostfreak who can phase through mana blasts btw.

Upgrade’s regen says no, Terraspin nulls, Chromastone maybe absorbs. Nanomech is fair though, he’d get shattered, but failsafe into a different alien as a result.

See skill debate once more, or actually target what I said there.

Except for those aliens I mentioned then? Like depending on how lethal the things Killua does to Ben are, Ben will failsafe into an alien that will counter Nen Crush. Edit: I think I know what you mean now, would that still work from tens to a few hundred meters or even kilometers though? Also once Ben has learned his lesson he might just look away while spamming his attacks.

I mean Ben can blow up the universe with the Omnitrix, but we should obviously take the max range of the aliens that are allowed instead which is in the kilometers.

Regen

Since you didn’t answer I’m gonna assume his electricity is based on Nen and as such Terraspin nullifies it. And the AP gap is great news, that means Killua will oneshot kill Ben with everything he does, but the Omnitrix will instead failsafe Ben. Meaning Killua now has to deal with someone who’s regen he can’t bypass (except lightning for Upgrade I guess but that might also be lethal) or someone who is way weaker than him with his only wincon being holding back to their durability. Bet he won’t figure that one out very quickly.

If that’s with the intention of killing Ben then no, that won’t work.

The assumption here is that the aliens will use the hax that they have lol, which is also their goal btw, go intangible and possess Vilgax. Like Zs’skayr possessed the Chimera Sui Generis and then turned them into ectonurites. So people being possessed at huge events will result in a big concentration of ectonurites in that place.

Hmm, ok interesting.
You seem to believe immunity to Life Force means you're also immune to any effects said Life Force has. No, it doesn't. You might be immune to the life force itself, but you're not immune to the amp in AP it causes to the user, you're not immune to Fear Manipulation just because it originates from Life Force, and you're also immune to actual electricity because it originated from Life Force as well.

Killua, as it states in his profile, can transmute his Nen to Electricity, actual electricity. So no, he won't resist Killua's electricity just because of his SELECTIVE IMMUNITY.

Also, being intangible won't make you immune to Nen Crush either, I don't know what kind of confirmation bias is that.

Thank you demonic man. The fight is largely off screen and most of the feat is assumptions but it's logical, vilgax wouldn't get tagged like kevin did because he has that glove. And those ghosts don't go invisible and almost never go intangible. So the skill feat is still good but I still think it's not very impressive.

Alright added, sorry for not adding it earlier I was working a blog got distracted.
I'd also like to ask. This thing about Feedback just "pointing at you and stealing your aura", is it legit? Because it sounds broken as hell, and the wording doesn't seem to imply the need of physical contact with said aura/energy.

Because it sounds broken as hell
He is broken as hell lol, I'd scold Ben for not using this trick more but he almost always wins with Feedback anyways and looks awesome as hell while doing so, so I can't complain.

doesn't seem to imply the need of physical contact with said aura/energy.
Well you can see in the vid how it works, what I can tell you though is that Feedback can keep himself safe from the negative effects of the energy he absorbs.

I'll adress the rest of your comments later btw. I'm just a bit busy rn.

He is broken as hell lol, I'd scold Ben for not using this trick more but he almost always wins with Feedback anyways and looks awesome as hell while doing so, so I can't complain.

This is done with electricity, you can easily do that with basic electricity manipulation due to magnetic fields. So he has never taken actual Life Force or Mana forcefully out of anyone? Yeah, assuming he can do the same with any kind of energy is an absolute no-go.
I'll address the rest of your comments later btw. I'm just a bit busy rn.
You can take your time.

So he has never taken actual Life Force or Mana forcefully out of anyone?
I didn't say that, you asked for the "from a distance part" I thought.
Yeah, assuming he can do the same with any kind of energy is an absolute no-go.
I mean I already told you how he absorbed the big bang so it kinda is a go, granted mana in Ben 10 comes from a different dimension so I'll post the scan of him absorbing mana as well.
you can easily do that with basic electricity manipulation due to magnetic fields.
It seems pretty baseless to assume it works like that, it just seems to work like all his energy absorption works, but just from a distance.

I didn't say that, you asked for the "from a distance part" I thought.
You did. ↓
I doubt that. Feedback can literally point at him and absorb all of his nen (which is just life-force right?)
You did it right here. Feedback can't absorb Nen, you made a false claim which led to a tangent in the debate. It's also my fault for not questioning it, sure, but that's dishonest, man.

Feedback gets stomped by Killua's passive Ren.
I mean I already told you how he absorbed the big bang so it kinda is a go, granted mana in Ben 10 comes from a different dimension so I'll post the scan of him absorbing mana as well.
"by that", I meant forcefully taking one's energy from a distance, he never does it to life force. Why you separated my response as if it's a completely different point when it's the same sentence? Feedback absorbing Mana will be irrelevant for this debate.

Feedback can't just point at Killua and take his Nen? Great, then he absolutely loses to fear manipulation.

What the hell, mana is life-force dude.
That is not the standard assumption at all, Mana is considered the fuel to Magic Power. There is a very clear reason why Feedback does not have Life-Force Absoption on his profile. He can absorb mana from spells, or from Magic Users, he literally can't do it with normal people, and Life Energy is a concept in Ben 10, as you probably already know.

You completely misinterpreted what I said. I don't lie in a debate man.
The wording was misleading at the very least. Saying he "literally" can point a finger to his opponent and take his life force has only one interpretation, as that what literally means. He can't do that, so it's clearly a false claim.

You seem to believe immunity to Life Force means you're also immune to any effects said Life Force has. No, it doesn't. You might be immune to the life force itself, but you're not immune to the amp in AP it causes to the user, you're not immune to Fear Manipulation just because it originates from Life Force, and you're also immune to actual electricity because it originated from Life Force as well.
Ultimate Aggregor absorbed the abilities of 5 aliens to get the pieces of the map of infinity. Terraspin’s DNA donor for his ability to nullify mana is one of them. Reason being that Ultimate Aggregor needed to take the Alpha Rune from Addwaitya, the most powerful mystic who ever lived (until it got retconned kek) and with the alpha rune, through which all magic flows, he has control over magic itself, with magic having several applications that range from transmutation to physical attacks to the manipulation of something’s true name to sleep manipulation, ... So yeah Terraspin can pretty much nullify all abilities that are directly tied to manipulating life force however…
Killua, as it states in his profile, can transmute his Nen to Electricity, actual electricity. So no, he won't resist Killua's electricity just because of his SELECTIVE IMMUNITY.
If he does indeed transmute his Nen into electricity then sure, I guess Terraspin can’t counter that. My apologies for not reading that on the page, in these type of debates it’s usually better to just ask the knowledgeable guy at hand anyways since it tends to get quite complex. Oh and selective immunity stands for him needing to be aware of the incoming attack in order to nullify it, presumably since he didn’t nullify a spell Gwen used against Terraspin. I know this information since I have access to feat directory by Liger686, the guy who was the biggest influence when the pages were created, which is a massive compilation of Ben 10 feats.
Also, being intangible won't make you immune to Nen Crush either, I don't know what kind of confirmation bias is that.
It kinda depends I guess, like I asked multiple times and kept both scenarios open. So I don’t appreciate the insult of confirmation bias. Basically I think I only saw like elemental intangibility for Nen but maybe that’s for weaker versions of it. It’s implied that mana can hold Big Chill even when intangible, but Ghostfreak can phase right through and mana is also invisible and abstract (the same type of abstract as Nen) when people aren’t using spells or mana blasts. My main reasoning is that if aura is used to induce malicious effects to people and intangible people can phase through aura, either by default or via feats, then they should be able to avoid the effects. Obviously the aura not touching that one guy yet still turning him mad (which btw wasn’t clear to me that he didn’t get touched by the aura, like how can you tell?) complicates things. All I really wanted to know here is how abstract Nen is and how it works exactly for it to do the things it does, for instance if it physically crushes things, it’d make sense for it to also be physical in that moment in order to do so.
vilgax wouldn't get tagged like kevin did because he has that glove. And those ghosts don't go invisible and almost never go intangible.
He only has one glove, getting targeted by 2 at the same time from different directions already puts him in a pinch, hence it still being a very good skill feat. Not all ghosts have to act like the ones in the episode do.
You did. ↓
I didn’t say that Feedback can’t absorb the life-force of people is what I meant. I assumed you either concluded that Feedback would be able to do it based on him absorbing the Big Bang, you trusted me on my word, or you’d simply ask afterwards if you needed the proof. All I got is an assertion from you that Feedback can’t do it since I didn’t post a scan yet.
"by that", I meant forcefully taking one's energy from a distance, he never does it to life force. Why you separated my response as if it's a completely different point when it's the same sentence? Feedback absorbing Mana will be irrelevant for this debate.
I separated them since I wanted to individually address them. Also my reasoning is “Feedback can absorb energy from a distance” + “Feedback can absorb mana/life-force” = Feedback can absorb mana/life-force from a distance. So even if he directly absorbs mana from someone’s body by touching it, it’s still relevant.
That is not the standard assumption at all, Mana is considered the fuel to Magic Power. There is a very clear reason why Feedback does not have Life-Force Absoption on his profile. He can absorb mana from spells, or from Magic Users, he literally can't do it with normal people, and Life Energy is a concept in Ben 10, as you probably already know.
Actually Feedback’s feat is just draining a guy powered by people’s life-force. The pages are also outdated but I made sure to clarify they are the same thing on pages like Aggregor’s. Also Ghostfreak outright stated they are the same thing so it’s not an assumption

The wording was misleading at the very least. Saying he "literally" can point a finger to his opponent and take his life force has only one interpretation, as that what literally means. He can't do that, so it's clearly a false claim.
I was talking about you misinterpreting my sentence of “I didn’t say that, …”. I’m still claiming Feedback can do exactly what you just wrote down.

Ultimate Aggregor absorbed the abilities of 5 aliens to get the pieces of the map of infinity. Terraspin’s DNA donor for his ability to nullify mana is one of them. Reason being that Ultimate Aggregor needed to take the Alpha Rune from Addwaitya, the most powerful mystic who ever lived (until it got retconned kek) and with the alpha rune, through which all magic flows, he has control over magic itself, with magic having several applications that range from transmutation to physical attacks to the manipulation of something’s true name to sleep manipulation, ... So yeah Terraspin can pretty much nullify all abilities that are directly tied to manipulating life force however…
No Limits Fallacy. "It nullified some applications of mana, therefore it can nullify any applications from any life-force power from any show"
No. It can nullify spells and mana-based attacks, it has zero reasons to Nullify Nen's powers as it is not mana, nor has they showed said capabilities.

You absolutely DO NOT resist a hax you're not shown or proven to resist, period.
If he does indeed transmute his Nen into electricity then sure, I guess Terraspin can’t counter that. My apologies for not reading that on the page, in these type of debates it’s usually better to just ask the knowledgeable guy at hand anyways since it tends to get quite complex. Oh and selective immunity stands for him needing to be aware of the incoming attack in order to nullify it, presumably since he didn’t nullify a spell Gwen used against Terraspin. I know this information since I have access to feat directory by Liger686, the guy who was the biggest influence when the pages were created, which is a massive compilation of Ben 10 feats.
Then that makes it even harder for him to counter anything from Killua, even though Killua does not shoot out pure life force in the first place.
It kinda depends I guess, like I asked multiple times and kept both scenarios open. So I don’t appreciate the insult of confirmation bias. [...]
Nah, it's enhanced fear manipulation, phasing through Aura is utterly irrelevant for this hax, as shown with the example with Rammot, who was far away from Killua's standard aura range. Nen also has Non-Physical Interaction, so Ghosty can't avoid a good Nen Punch to the face.
He only has one glove, getting targeted by 2 at the same time from different directions already puts him in a pinch, hence it still being a very good skill feat. Not all ghosts have to act like the ones in the episode do.
It's not a notable skill feat for this debate, Killua is extremely, and I mean EXTREMELY skilled in battle, as shown in this fight, and this fight, which on their own far outweight your example. I suggest you watch the fight, as I am not fluent enough to transcribe it. About the "they don't have to behave the same" comment, it's an assumption. We have information X, so we shall use information X.

Please refrain from responding others when addressing my points as well, it might get confusing for me and the person.
I didn’t say that Feedback can’t absorb the life-force of people is what I meant.
Feedback can't forcefully take Life Force from a distance.
I assumed you either concluded that Feedback would be able to do it based on him absorbing the Big Bang
NEWS: The Big Bang wasn't absorbed, it was contained after Feedback physically went for it.
NEWS²: False. God Damn. Equivalency. Big Bang isn't Life Force, it's pure energy. The word "Energy" doesn't automatically allude to Life Force.
My reasoning is “Feedback can absorb energy from a distance” + “Feedback can absorb mana/life-force” = Feedback can absorb mana/life-force from a distance.
That does not work. He absorbed ELECTRICITY which can be ATTRACTED by magnetic waves. That's how elétrons WORK. He never absorbed mana nor life force from far away, therefore he can't do it. And that's the end of it.

Stop giving abilities which the narrative never uses. Also, stop pretending like mana and life force are the same.
So even if he directly absorbs mana from someone’s body by touching it, it’s still relevant.
It is not.
Actually Feedback’s feat is just draining a guy powered by people’s life-force. The pages are also outdated but I made sure to clarify they are the same thing on pages like Aggregor’s. Also Ghostfreak outright stated they are the same thing so it’s not an assumption

Yes. Mana is a form of Energy. He never once said Mana = Life Energy. You assume energy automatically means what you want it to mean... This is still strongly pointing towards confirmation bias again.
I was talking about you misinterpreting my sentence of “I didn’t say that, …”. I’m still claiming Feedback can do exactly what you just wrote down.
You have zero support for said claim.

Dude you’re straight up ignoring my evidence at this point or using headcanon to dismiss it. Like Ghostfreak literally says “mana is life-energy Mike”, maybe Ghostfreak’s voice throws you off, but send that vid to a 100 people and they’ll tell you it says exactly that. It’s not like this is inconsistent either or anything, like both Grandma Verdona and Gwen have pulled life-force from plants in order to power themselves up.

Last edited:
Dude you’re straight up ignoring my evidence at this point or using headcanon to dismiss it. Like Ghostfreak literally says “mana is life-energy Mike”, maybe Ghostfreak’s voice throws you off, but send that vid to a 100 people and they’ll tell you it says exactly that. It’s not like this is inconsistent either or anything, like both Grandma Verdona and Gwen have pulled life-force from plants in order to power themselves up.
I see. I heard "Mana is like Energy", not "Life Energy", you will have to forgive me.

But you should also not be calling me out for Headcanon when half the abilities you claim Feedback have are literally never shown on screen, such as absorbing life force from afar.

Back