• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Gargoyle

I'm pretty sure anything the Galvans make is far beyond whatever is available in NieR, given that they create life by accident and have access to the most powerful weapons in the universe short of godly beings like Celestialsapiens.

You miss the point. There is a difference between being a complex technological race, and being THE smartest race in the universe.

Besides, Ben has the versitility advantage. Lodestar himself can just rip 9S apart, Toepick can drive 9S insane, Upgrade can straight up possess 9S, etc.

Bump?

WelI, guess that everything that I needed to say was already said... Don't make me do reasearch when you're going to throw everything in just minutes!!!

So, 5 for Ben and 0 (?) for 9S.

Repp didn't vote for Ben, he was just responding Gar. Neither Weekly.

Well, my ride time is out, see'ya tomorrow.

Not quite, in character.

And both dude's are gimped.

Gonna need to see some votes that fact It what they'd do in character.

I can see Ben taking this with low 2-C absorbtion but there's a chance he won't do that.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Not quite, in character.

And both dude's are gimped.

Gonna need to see some votes that fact It what they'd do in character.

I can see Ben taking this with low 2-C absorbtion but there's a chance he won't do that.
What about gutrot is 9S immune to toxic gass?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Had the poisons melted something on the tier 9S belongs To?

And does Ben use this in character?
It's not poison it's nuclear energy and what does Ben use in character most of the time he chooses humungousaur but gets something else.

Ask gargoyle about the nuclear energy resistance.

If he goes for humongosaur than he probably leads with him here too then, unless there's other common options.

Pretty sure once Ben finds out 9S is a machine, he'll go Upgrade and pull a Rojo on him and disassemble him.

Voting for Ben by the way.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ask gargoyle about the nuclear energy resistance.
If he goes for humongosaur than he probably leads with him here too then, unless there's other common options.
Feedback is by far his favorite alie

Would anyone mind listing all of Ben's aliens that they think give him an advantage?

Wanna run through them all because there seem to be some misconceptions here.

He either will start with something like Feedback, Diamondhead, Atomix or Alien X, since this are the his favorites aliens and as well the best he uses.

Looks like Gar has some back-up.

Since he got full control of Alien X, he has be show to use it more frequently (At least from what I remember).

Of course he's not goign to used in this fight, neither Atomix.

He's used Alien X a total of five times, and one wasn't even in combat.

It's far from his favorite alien.

Regardless, I just felt like mentioning that Ben is very unlikely to use Lodestar or Upgrade, as he has no way of knowing 9S is mechanical. At best he'd use it to get rid of 153, but even then that's unlikely.

I believe all 7-A aliens are in use. At least, that's what I assume if we're using the latest version of the omnitrix.

Okay, so how many aliens does he have here?

If he has ALL of his 7A ones and below....This might be a stomp.

We're using the lastest version of the Omnitrix.

Does knowing that he is a robot even matter? Ben still has the ways to get rid of him.

Okay let see:

How would he knows that 9S is a robot? I mean, does nine (And other Androinds in Nier) actually act like ones? Does they bleed?

I thought he was purely an android with false skin and all that?

Which are the parts that are organic, and the ones that not?

Back