• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku VS Ben Tennyson (9-10-3) (INCONCLUSIVE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro has analytical prediction and enough combat experience to figure that out
Analitical prediction to see what the oponent will do next will help to figuring out a weakness in a device he never saw before how? Also.......when in his experience has he fought anything close to Goop or Ben and the omnitrix in general?

he can predict movements of someone who was skipping time this won't be a big deal for him
Don't see how this matter for figuring out weaknesses

when less experienced characters have figured that out
They did because ben told them

Analitical prediction to see what the oponent will do next will help to figuring out a weakness in a device he never saw before how? Also.......when in his experience has he fought anything close to Goop or Ben and the omnitrix in general?

Don't see how this matter for figuring out weaknesses

They did because ben told them
Fighting and learning from an angel older then universe or atleast millionaire of years old getting combat experience from and you know goops movement would make it more then clear enough for it

Not really, Verse equalization will only lead to ki aspect being equalised btw verses (Goku and ben both have it) and Mana aspect will as well being equalised btw verses. But both will be different and same depending on how far they had been elaborated in each verse (they will sustain their deferences)
Before i continue, why we discussing this again?

Some means a quantity of something or a number of people or things, an unspecified amount or number of, which used to refer to someone or something that is unknown or unspecified.
So......how many similarities is not clear huh?

Fighting and learning from an angel older then universe or atleast millionaire of years old getting combat experience from
......your sentence makes no gramatocsl sense to me. Rephrase it please

and you know goops movement would make it more then clear enough for it
And then ben transforms and retransforms to get Goop back to normal.......see, the UFO doesn't help Goku much

What’s with the assumption of Goku needing to fire energy beams for Feedback to take his Ki? Feedback can directly touch and rip your energy out of you, as we saw with “Phil” and Malware in OV.

Further, the Omnitrix’s ability to mess with genetics (plus Master Control), means he could literally just think in his head, “Turn him into a ferret,” and then Goku would be (a Ki Using), ferret.

Edit: Also, the DNA scan by the time of OV (as seen with Whampire), is automatic and wireless. Being in Goku’s presence automatically gives him the Saiyan Sample.

Bro has enough ap to knock ghost freak out or he has self sustenance
I remember a scene where Ben said that ghost freak doesn't have a body (he isn't totally physical)
Let me search for that
What’s with the assumption of Goku needing to fire energy beams for Feedback to take his Ki? Feedback can directly touch and rip your energy out of you, as we saw with “Phil” and Malware in OV.

Further, the Omnitrix’s ability to mess with genetics (plus Master Control), means he could literally just think in his head, “Turn him into a ferret,” and then Goku would be (a Ki Using), ferret.

Edit: Also, the DNA scan by the time of OV (as seen with Whampire), is automatic and wireless. Being in Goku’s presence automatically gives him the Saiyan Sample.
Good points

I don't think anyone ever assumed that. Besides, apphroaching Goku is REALLY not a good Idea, he just gonna lose If he try.
That would be funny. It

If he copy a Saiyan, he would just get negged in skill.

If he copy a Saiyan, he would just get negged in skill.
I'm replying to the fact it was assumed that Ben would be weakened and have to take a moment to do the scan with an actual scanner to be easily oneshot.

He would not.

The Omnitrix in OV can legitimately wirelessly scan creatures from a distance, as seen when he scanned Lord Transyl. That SAID, if Ben tried to like, run away off planet to prevent the Omnitrix from scanning, yes, he would get locked out.

I don't think anyone ever assumed that. Besides, apphroaching Goku is REALLY not a good Idea, he just gonna lose If he try.
It very much was. Everyone was assuming Goku would have to release his energy in the form of a beam attack, when even getting close to touch would totally drain him.

And while yes, Goku would definitely outfight Ben had he the ability to fight back, Feedback's energy absorption is at such a level I'm pretty sure one touch is all he needs to get the job done. It's also heavily implied to be outright super painful and debilitating, as everyone who has had the energy ripped out of them in such a way was incapable of fighting back and screaming in agony. While I don't doubt Goku could power through it, or punch Feedback away, Feedback's rate of absorption and assumed limit are so far above Goku that the battle would cease being a stomp in any way after that SINGULAR interaction.

If Ben scanned Goku he would no doubt be like Broly with absolutely crazy potential. The only thing I'm sceptical of is whether or not Ben would think to do that when Goku looks like a normal ass human. If even if he could, would he know enough to think it's a good idea? I doubt he would do that over more solid options.

If Ben scanned Goku he would no doubt be like Broly with absolutely crazy potential. The only thing I'm sceptical of is whether or not Ben would think to do that when Goku looks like a normal ass human. If even if he could, would he know enough to think it's a good idea? I doubt he would do that over more solid options.
Omnitrix auto scans any Alienatic species within range and stores them.

Yeah redreaper point is true, I did thought of mentioning it too before but of whoever energy feedback absorbs, they somehow don't fight back at all and only screams in pain. As if his absorption through their body directly left them immobile.

I personally have a specific headcanon over how scanning a Saiyan would work based on the facts and data from both Dragon Ball and Ben 10, but that's neither here or there.

But more importantly, it wouldn't be UP to Ben. The Omnitrix does it automatically, on it's own. Again, referencing Lord Transyl-It automatically knew that a foreign sample existed on world and basically told Ben to screw off when he tried to leave the planet. (When he did, it said "Failure to get scan results in total lockout of Omnitrix functions.") Forcing Ben to scan him.

In this instance, Goku is so close it'd automatically scan him. And even if Goku wasn't close enough, it'd tell Ben to get closer to do so because other wise it won't work for him.

I'm replying to the fact it was assumed that Ben would be weakened and have to take a moment to do the scan with an actual scanner to be easily oneshot.

He would not.

The Omnitrix in OV can legitimately wirelessly scan creatures from a distance, as seen when he scanned Lord Transyl. That SAID, if Ben tried to like, run away off planet to prevent the Omnitrix from scanning, yes, he would get locked out.
That makes sense.

I personally have a specific headcanon over how scanning a Saiyan would work based on the facts and data from both Dragon Ball and Ben 10, but that's neither here or there.

But more importantly, it wouldn't be UP to Ben. The Omnitrix does it automatically, on it's own. Again, referencing Lord Transyl-It automatically knew that a foreign sample existed on world and basically told Ben to screw off when he tried to leave the planet. (When he did, it said "Failure to get scan results in total lockout of Omnitrix functions.") Forcing Ben to scan him.

In this instance, Goku is so close it'd automatically scan him. And even if Goku wasn't close enough, it'd tell Ben to get closer to do so because other wise it won't work for him.
Didn't know that.

You Ben 10 supporters gotta help me out here man, you clearly know more about DB than I know about Ben 10. F*ckers probably know more about DB than I know about DB.

The vote count is the friends we made along the way
My Honest Reaction:
2b5

Didn't know that.

You Ben 10 supporters gotta help me out here man, you clearly know more about DB than I know about Ben 10. F*ckers probably know more about DB than I know about DB.
Okay, if that's the case, then allow me to regale you on what I think would happen if Ben scanned a Saiyan.

(This is a legitimate offer, and I can adjust the explanation based on the length you desire.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back