• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya sure dude? Because in the Samus thread apparently Ben is straight up ******* immortal with master control, ressurection, and clockwork exists and the watch will pick for him if it allows him to beat his opponent like SNI, but instead of Gil it's a watch.
I'll give MC if ya think it's fair.
Ben has the resurrection thingy without the MC too btw

Off topic, but the failsafe stuff and master control should be added to the Omnitrix's page.

It's pretty simple actually.

Give Ben all aliens below 7-A, Master Control, restrict Failsafe, and give 9S his Immorality.

I could of told ya that man.

I didn't debate against 5 people for 400 posts for nothing dude.

To make matters worse, half his forms aren't even on the wiki, I had to go look up multiple because they weren't on here.

But if he gives 9S immortality then Ben can't kill him.

Really, we should place no restrictions on either character.

I'll make it at some point.

With type 8, at some point Ben will figure it out and go Upgrade, Juryrig, or Grey Matter.

Then 9S gets shitstomped, High 6, 4-C and low 2-C absorbtion dude.

Bunch of tech stuff.

Failsafe will litterally look at 9S and be like hey, thus will take care of him, also Ben can't die either.

Don't know, but Ben came back from sacrificing himself to restore the gravitational field of a planet as Goop. I don't quite recall what that is considered as, or how he did it, but it happened in the episode with Ripjaws' home planet.

Back