• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
CAN WE NOT TALK ABOUT MULTIPLIERS AGAIN-

Hey now, calm down, hear me out.

The thread itself was considering if the multipliers were legit or not, with the thread barely addressing the actual tiers for the characters being rather off.

Supreme Deity and Demon King Should be High 6A in their restricted forms as well. 4x 6A+ is High 6A, we already know this multiplier as Escanor The One was created with a fraction of their power.

Idk. could be more could be less. Likely less. I guess quarter is the safe route. Iirc there was no direct statement about how much of her power was distributed. But I guess it doesn't matter, there is a general idea of her power anyway.

I also think that this seems to make sense.

ey something to tell is that is problably not 4x the One because the four graces are 4 parts of the power of 50% supreme deity but is never told to be 4 equals parts but is tell that sunshine is the strongest grace something that is imposible it is equal to the other 3

Okay. I will wait with closing this thread then.

Gelan06 said:
ey something to tell is that is problably not 4x the One because the four graces are 4 parts of the power of 50% supreme deity but is never told to be 4 equals parts but is tell that sunshine is the strongest grace something that is imposible it is equal to the other 3
Nobody addressed this yet.

^ Actually a really valid point. Taking that into account the best that could be said is that weakened SD is unquantifiably more powerful than The One

Even if the weakened versions were only 2x stronger then the One they would be High 6A.

Edwellken said:
Gelan06 said:
Nobody addressed this yet.
Escanor close too noon is far more powerful than tarmiel with his graces and tarmiel is a powerful goddes but Escanor is only a Human that means that sunshines is far more powerful than Ocean something that cant be is the two of them are equals parts of the power of SD

Back