• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT: Minor Ability Update (Soul Destruction) and Archangel Regen

Status
Not open for further replies.
When demons eat souls, the soul is destroyed and removed from the cycle of reincarnation. I think that deserves a mention on the demons' profiles.

The light-based regen used by Archangels is currently considered Mid but that's incorrect. Hellblaze nullifies up to Mid-High regen (Ban could regenerate from being turned to ashes but not from Hellblaze), yet here are Sariel and Tarmiel, after getting burnt to toast by Indura Monspeet's Hellblaze, regenerating back to normal. Their regen is currently "Mid, Low Godly over time." It should be changed to "At least Mid-High, Low Godly over time." And we know it's not that they resist Hellblaze specifically because they were burnt really badly by it.

dude lmfao you know this isnt just Soul destruction right??? OVO this is Exsistance Erasure and VOid manipulation just like Hades from Saint Seiya...verse just became more broken

I agree with all of this.

@Astral

She literally stated his soul would die and his body would become an empty void. She also states that it was destroyed here after Galand eats it, so it can't be existence erasure.

I agree with all of this. As for the existence erasure thing. When a soul is eaten it's converted to magical power and it no longer exists so I think it can qualify as existence erasure.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back