• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NNT AP Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. That's still just backscaling, and doesn't work.

If you establish that he scales above these characters' combined attack, you can't then scale them to someone that scales to these characters.

Plus, it doesn't even matter how good the vessel was. BDK had the life in Britannia, which is stated to have a lot of magic power.

All it did was explode. Nothing suggests he even somewhat matched it. Also, he already scales above someone just 2x weaker than this, so it already makes enough sense in the scaling.

Sure, but that would just downgrade Gloxnina 2 to 3 fold from Demon Meliodas.
My apologies I meant when he used it on base unsealed Meliodas and it took out his arm

Elizabeth 2x multiplier thing

Licht did something similar to Asta and Yuno but i heard it got removed last year. He could parry a simultaneous attack from both of them.
Byashura said she can scale to first form DK Zeldris which would work better for her scaling

I did have a list of all the instances of Enchanters/Destroyer magic amps in the series, but I lost it in editing. It doesn't matter anyway, because I have yet to see an instance that'd boost a characters scaling. We can just discuss that shit here.
Any luck finding it?

Spirit Spear is >> Albion's Full Counter, and far more powerful than King normally. So it's not really a factor here.
I thought you said king was the only sin who scaled to thier sacred treasure also Gloxinia said kings strength doubled that of an Albion.

New multiplier chains.
Zeldris' 2nd Mark/Weakened DK Zeldris. 82.44 teratons (Country level+).

Elizabeth. 82.44 teratons (Country level+).

Prime Assault Mode Meliodas. 82.44 teratons (Country level+).

2nd Mark Post-Purgatory Meliodas. 329.76 teratons (Large Country level).

100% DK. 659.52 Teratons (Large Country level+).

Assault Mode Post-Purgatory = 659.52 Teratons (Large Country level+).

Britannia Demon King. 2.061 Petatons (Continent level).

I'm gonna bring this up again.

I am looking back at this panel about 1 Archangels= 2 commandments.

Tarmiel and Sariel doesn't really direct their statement towards estrossa... rather they generalize their statement "One of us Archangels has as much strength as two of you Ten Commandments"

So I'm going to bring back the possibility of a 20× amp for fully absorbing 10 commandments

Last edited:
I'm gonna bring this up again.

Tarmiel and Sariel doesn't really direct their statement towards estrossa... rather they generalize their statement "One of us Archangels has as much strength as two of you Ten Commandments"

So I'm going to bring back the possibility of a 20× amp for fully absorbing 10 commandments
It’s not really that helpful.

Just scale Elizabeth to dk Zeldris first form
That wouldn't do anything.

2nd Mark Meliodas/50% DK is already worth 64 Estarossas (that is including the Elizabeth downgrade), but, anyway, it's kind of obviously referring to Estarossa given the context.
Not always he didn’t bos before he unlocked true sprit spear
It doesn't matter, because that's not an Enchantment/Destroyer, just a greater amount of magic.

Also why we don't merged fkoa multiplier and nnt?
Demon mark tristan being 200 teratons for clearly what we have talking before? And also by default neither tristan or lancelot are close to demon king level even in his weaker state

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back