• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nintendo | E3 2017

I am aware that the purpose of the wiki is different from that, but anyway, it would be interesting to share this here. Is anyone else attending the conference?

Nintendo | E3 2017: Day 1 | YouTube
Nintendo | E3 2017: Day 2 | YouTube
Nintendo: E3 2017
I was afraid Nintendo would make a mistake, and fortunately it didn't. I was impressed by this conference. Honestly, I look forward to seeing all the games that will be released, including:

• Metroid Prime 4
  • Fire Emblem
  • Kirby
  • Pokémon
  • Super Mario Odyssey
  • New BotW's DLC
It was a short conference, but anyway, I believe that Nintendo presented very well the future releases, besides, I'm sure we will receive announcements about any news as is usual with Nintendo. And particularly, I think every game, especially Kirby and Super Mario Odyssey, spectacularly beautiful.

What do you expect from this generation?

Metroid Prime 4~ I agree peter lol. As for what I expect from this generation? A beautiful amount of games.

I was really worried. If Nintendo didn't do well at this conference, it's very likely that her name dropped even more than it fell since Wii U. I think she had a good performance, and I hope this is a good generation.

Wait, so Nintendo has 3 days worth of reveals or something? Sorry, I honestly never paid attention to E3....

Emmm Metroid Prime 4 and they confirmed Metroid 2 remake for September mmmmmmm

@Dragon

A lot of E3 conferences seem to last three days. Square Enix is getting three days as well.

On the topic of E3.

Anyone see the gameplay trailer for the new Spider-Man game?

That shit be lit, yo.

Holy shit Nintendo and now this!

This year has been just hype and more hype.

The only games of E3 that's really gotten my interest are pretty much that "Days Gone" game and maybe that God of War game.

But i do agree that E3 2017 has so many hype games, it's unbelievable.

I also like how Super Mario Odyssey is basically Mario coming to the real world after having spent years saving Peach and defeating Bowser so many times. xD

CrossverseCrisis said:
I also like how Super Mario Odyssey is basically Mario coming to the real world after having spent years saving Peach and defeating Bowser so many times. xD
Mario is from the real world and gets lost in the Mushroom Kingdom (according to the cartoons.) So this game would be him finally returning back home :)

Did they shut down AM2R because they were working on Return of Samus or did they do Return of Samus after shutting down AM2R?

@Ari they probably shut down AM2R while they were working on the game, considering on average it takes a good 2-3 years to make a Metroid game.

A lot of people on my side are already saying Nintendo won despite still having 2 days to present, which is really just giving your hopes up IMO. That's why I kicked them :^)

Still, it's good to see these games, they seem to be pulling through. But they need to present a whole lot more stuff to truly take the crown.

There is a new trailer for Sonic Forces where Shadow (Dark Path), Metal Sonic, Chaos, Zavok and Infinity (A likely Mephiles merged being) appears as the main antagonists of the game alongside Eggman.

2 Metroid games, a core Pokemon game for Switch, and Odyssey is good enough for me lol

From what I understand, your blade can manifest into bootleg Fi and is on default Waifu mode, but you can switch to other forms, I guess?

It has the setting and """"""""""""""""""plot"""""""""""""""""" similar to XBC, but the exploration and battle system of XBX. However, they removed an important aspect new players will die without, because some enemies like this guy are back, and new players won't know how to deal with him. This is in the entry level stage by the way.

Rotbart
There's aggressive monsters that in previous games would tell you how they would spot you, either by sight or by your running speed (or "sound). They removed these elements in XC2 because you need to "learn the enemy's behavior", which was literally retranslated in the guy's next sentence as trial and error. IMO, that's not a very smart move for enemies like this.

Also, Superstar Saga is getting a remake plus a sidestory with Bowser's Minions.

I can't tell if the models we see are just separate, highly made models for higher hardware and they're just goofing us or the Switch's in-game models are exactly like this.

How do you even make that much detail?

Back