• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DuckTales 2017 Revisions: This took long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Powers and Abilities
  • Donald should get Rage Power because, as shown in multiple instances, he gets a great speed boost when angry enough. (S1 E3, S1 E6, S2 E17, S3 E4)
  • Webby gets Enhanced Senses via her thermal goggles
  • Lena should get Magic, Transformation, Forcefield Creation, Energy Projection, Telekinesis, and Flight without the Sumerian Talisman, as she can use those powers without it. (S3 E8, S3 E22)
  • Webby could get possible Animal Manipulation, as she could talk to snakes (S3 E8), though this could've been a joke.
  • Webby gets limited Magic and Empowerment, as she and Violet could power up Lena's spells with their friendship. (S3 E8)
  • Lena gets Inorganic Physiology Type 1, as she originated as the living shadow of Magica DeSpell.
  • Donald should get being skilled in hand to hand on his profile because he has adventured with Scrooge for over 10 years, and should be somewhat comparable to him.
  • Webby gets Stealth Mastery, as this has been demonstrated on multiple occasions. (S1 E3, S1 E20, S3 E13)
  • Lena should get limited Mind Manipulation and Time Stop because she was able to stop time and put herself and Huey into the latter's mindscape. (S3 E15)
  • Lena should get limited Technology Manipulation because she used her magic to give Violet a higher score in a video game (S3 E22)
  • Lena gets Invisibility (could turn an entire plane invisible, albeit she was weakened after doing so) (S3 E22)
  • Magica's Powers and Abilities section reads: "Familiar with multiple curses". This should be Curse Manipulation
Attack Potency/Durability
  • Little Bulb's Upgraded key should be 8-A for easily overpowering Gyro (S1 E5)
Equipment
  • Lena's Sumerian Talisman should be changed to Optional Equipment as she doesn't have it after S3 E8.
  • Scrooge could get the Strongbeard hair as Optional Equipment and Statistics Amplification from it. (S3 E7)
  • Lena should get the Vesuvian Diamond Dagger as Standard Equipment.
  • Magica gets her "magic staff" changed to Sumerian Talisman, as that is the official name of the item.
  • Webby should get her bow and crossbow added to Standard Equipment. She has used these weapons on several occasions and been proficient in the use of them. (S1 E13, S3 E13)
  • Webby could get Zeus' wreath as Optional Equipment, and from it, get Flight, Light Manipulation (could use sunlight to burn Flintheart Glomgold), Weather Manipulation (could create a small rain cloud. Caused a thunderstorm by being angry. Summoned a lightning bolt to attack a titan.), and Rage Power (caused a thunderstorm by being angry), and get Massively Hypersonic+ attack speeds (summoned a lightning bolt to attack a titan) (S3 E15)
  • Scrooge should get the Papyrus of Binding as Optional Equipment and get Reality Warping from it (anything that is written on the Papyrus becomes reality)
  • Scrooge should get the Blessed Bagpipe of Clan McDuck as Optional Equipment and get Life Manipulation from it (the Blessed Bagpipe "brings life to that which has not", and vice versa) (S3 E17)
  • Scrooge gets the Feliz Navidiamond as Optional Equipment and Time Manipulation from it. (The Feliz Navidiamond can slow time for one day every year) (S3 E18)
  • Scrooge and possibly Webby get the Sword of Swanstantine as Optional Equipment and get Statistics Amplification from it (the Sword of Swanstantine magnifies your "inner strength") (S3 E14)
  • Scrooge, Webby and Beakley get the bouncing potion as Optional Equipment
Misc.
  • Lena's profile should be changed to "Lena Sabrewing (2017)", as that is her canon name.
  • Magica's Powers and Abilities section needs to be fixed; Her keys are backwards.
I may have missed a thing or two, but I think I got most of the important stuff.

Last edited:
Since this is my first CRT, can someone tell me what would have to happen for the proposed changes and additions to get added to the mentioned profiles?

Since this is my first CRT, can someone tell me what would have to happen for the proposed changes and additions to get added to the mentioned profiles?
You would probably need 2 staff acceptances for a CRT of this series, and I'd recommend you add the clips in addition to the episode numbers.

Okay. I will do so.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back