• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nintendo | E3 2017

@NAMF

As for the GOTY, I am in doubt between Mario Odyssey and the Breath of the Wild, it is important to remember that BotW had many perfect notes.

@Ever Peach is Mario's wife and Pauline is the beautiful woman that temps him into cheating on her. Just like Odysseus cheating on Penelope. ovo

huh, that makes that scene with Pauline singing and the theme have a double meaning.

Mario Odyssey looks fine, but I can't see it over the Metroid fans still being angry despite having both a 3D and 2D game coming.

At least they're out of the F-Zero ditch.

some are content, but a lot that i've seen are either mad that retro isnt doing prime 4 or mad that [whoever's doing the 3ds one] studios is doing samus returns

Pretty petty imo.

Sorry I was late to the conversation, everyone. I was too busy with work and streaming the e3 videos after that. I have to say......this year was pretty great for Nintendo. I believe the announcement of two new Metroid games,a new Pokemon and the new Super Mario Odyssey trailer pretty much made the E3 for me. Granted Kirby and Yoshi looks great as well.

Arigarmy said:
some are content, but a lot that i've seen are either mad that retro isnt doing prime 4 or mad that [whoever's doing the 3ds one] studios is doing samus returns
Pretty petty imo.
I'm pretty sure the producers on the new MP are still the same guys who did MP 1-3, so that's good.

The guys who are doing Samus Returns also got pretty good reviews on their other Metroidvania game, Castlevania.

Nope, most of the guys who worked on MP left Retro, and worked on a game called Recore I believe.(Of course, that could be considered a good thing, as the reviews of recore suggest the worst memebers of retro were the ones that left.)

That is true, with the exception of one of the Castevania games, but that one was much more linear (And that's where thats where the problems stemed from to begin with) so I don't think they'll have problems.

Ah I see.

Just to point out, Retro technically is mostly a new development team, so it may still be them (I think I'm in denial lol)

Arms though

Say, has anyone got any ideas how we can scale ARMS characters.

i can only see a speed feat from Hedlok rn

Back