• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nigh-unlimited Stamina for Sosuke Aizen Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
none of this is relevant to stamina smh.
It is when God Aizen was sealed due to Ichigo pushing him to his limits. Which means he doesnt have unlimited stamina.

> Actually he was sealed because he was in the middle of evolving once again which is a moment of weakness that activated the kido, plus Ichigo explains why.

> spirit energy is tied to stamina based off the ichigo scan, Aizen is stated to have an infinite refill of spirit energy pretty much. let's not overcomplicate this. Hell the reason they eat and shit is because they need to refill on energy.

This at least applies to Muken Aizen via the explanation.

People don't find it odd that Getsuga Tensho = puts Ichigo's spiritual energy into his blade and shoots it. Ichigo is always getting tired in battle after spamming this move, but can expend a week on a machine that drains spiritual energy before collapsing? Other characters have show the same fatigue problems when they are spamming attacks in battle. Including Aizen WITH the Hogyoku while beginning to fuse with it. < this scan proof that Aizen before he became transforming can get tired. Godly Aizen is different from Muken Aizen.

Isn't this proof that spiritual energy = stamina?

PaChi2 said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
none of this is relevant to stamina smh.
It is when God Aizen was sealed due to Ichigo pushing him to his limits. Which means he doesnt have unlimited stamina.
That's true if you accept that the Hogyoku rejected Aizen which makes no sense. Ichigo was shown to sense the emotions of many characters through the series including Ginjo, and if the Hogyoku had rejected Aizen he would had been killed by Gotei 13 since the Hogyoku is what protects Aizen. Aizen himself doesn't have Regenerationn. Did you click the scans?

PaChi2 said:
Muken Aizen is Aizen after he got beaten to death by Ichigo and sealed.

Its fundamentally (at least at the beginning) a depowered version of Monster Aizen.
actually no,his power was increased even with only 3 seals free out of 33

Paul Frank said:
He said at the beginning as in when he was first sealed
"That's true if you accept that the Hogyoku rejected Aizen which makes no sense. Ichigo was shown to sense the emotions of many characters through the series including Ginjo, and if the Hogyoku had rejected Aizen he would had been killed by Gotei 13 since the Hogyoku is what protects Aizen. Aizen himself doesn't have Regenerationn. Did you click the scans?"

Now do you have a scan that said that "Aizen" was immortal prior to be lock up in Muken? < whatever happened off-screen with the hogyoku is another story all together.

Aizen fused with the Hogyoku fully whilst in Muken, at least that's what is inferred from the novels. Azashiro Kenpachi makes a crude joke about forcibly ripping the Hogyoku from Aizen's chest whilst he's still incarcerated, after freeing Aizen's mouth and eye (that's why he was already unsealed when Kyoraku got down there) and Aizen essentially told him 'You can try'.

The Hogyoku DID reject Aizen temporarily during the Ichigo fight for unknown reasons, or it faltered enough for Urahara's bakudo to seal him in a moment of weakness. Muken Aizen proceeded to even more strongly bond with the Hogyoku, creating the stronger god-tier Aizen that exists post-timeskip whose power grew beyond even that of his highest peak pre-timeskip (Monster/God Aizen).

That should clear up all of the side chatter in this thread and lets us focus on the topic which I believe has been proven: Aizen has unlimited reiatsu. Reiatsu=stamina. Therefore Aizen=unlimited stamina.

It would have to be demonstrated that Aizen is incapable of becoming tired.

Simply being immortal isn't a good enough qualification.

Aizen had 'unlimited Reiatsu' in the sense that he will never die and never stop having Reiatsu. That doesn't mean he had infinite stamina.

Damage3245 said:
Aizen had 'unlimited Reiatsu' in the sense that he will never die and never stop having Reiatsu. That doesn't mean he had infinite stamina.
'Never stop having Reiatsu' is the same as 'Never stop having energy'; if someone is incapable of having their stamina reduced to "0", that would logically conclude their stamina is infinite.

Damage3245 said:
It would have to be demonstrated that Aizen is incapable of becoming tired.
Simply being immortal isn't a good enough qualification.

That's easy to proof when the manga show you the opposite. Muken Aizen didn't show any signs of getting tired while he was fighting Yhwach. He used KS at the same time as he casted Kido. KS drain a lot spiritual energy according to the light novel as that why Tokinada couldn't keep using it. Sound familiar? Same thing happened to Muken Aizen once Yhwach destroyed his heart with his hands, KS stopped working on Yhwach. Can't keep KS on without spiritual energy. We are also shown Muken Aizen without the heart sweating because zero heart means he wasn't producing spiritual energy = zero stamina.

Muken Aizen has nigh unlimited stamina unless his heart is destroy.

We should add that weakness too. Everything Yhwach breaks with Almighty doesn't regenerate but after Yhwach was killed Aizen grew his arm back in Muken. We can assume his heart and arms grew back thanks to the Hogyoku protecting him which possess the Nail/Claw of the Soul King.

Xulrev said:
'Never stop having Reiatsu' is the same as 'Never stop having energy'; if someone is incapable of having their stamina reduced to "0", that would logically conclude their stamina is infinite.
I've already demonstrated up above why that doesn't hold up.

A person doesn't need their energy to be reduced to zero in order to get low on stamina.

@Damage

As shown in this sca , you're just blatantly mistaken as to how energy works in the Bleach Universe

Reiatsu is directly equivalent to physical energy for a soul-body, like Aizen. If you cannot run out of energy, you cannot run out of stamina. You have not disproven nor shown it to be incorrect, you have ignored direct physical evidence from the manga.

And you continually conflate 'Stamina can be reduced' with 'Not unlimited' when we have shown, repeatedly, that Aizen is incapable of running out of stamina. You are intentionally ignoring that thought chain of 'If [X] can never be reduced to 0 and is constantly repleneshing, [X] is not finite' to try and semantically twist it; the claim is not that Aizen can output any amount of energy between 0 and ∞, the claim is that his supply is unlimited since it will never be forcibly reduced to 0.

Since reiatsu has been proven to equal stamina by the manga itself no less. Can we move on? I don't want this to go in circles.

Also didn't Yhwach literally physically punched a hole through Aizen's chest and he's literally just casually talking to Ichigo right after that ? Even after fighting with Yhwach for a unknown amount of time, then using KS and then busting the strongest Hado spell he could cast ?

Xulrev; it is not about running completely out on Reiatsu, it is about running low on Reiatsu.

If Aizen's Reiatsu bar is 100/100 no matter what he does, then he would have unlimited stamina. But that's not what is being presented; what is being presented is that Aizen's Reiatsu bar can never reach 0, not that it can never decrease and therefore Aizen can never get tired.

Don't accuse me of intentionally ignoring this. I'm saying that your arguments don't hold up for 'unlimited stamina'.

Damage3245 said:
Xulrev; it is not about running completely out on Reiatsu, it is about running low on Reiatsu.

If Aizen's Reiatsu bar is 100/100 no matter what he does, then he would have unlimited stamina. But that's not what is being presented; what is being presented is that Aizen's Reiatsu bar can never reach 0, not that it can never decrease and therefore Aizen can never get tired.

Don't accuse me of intentionally ignoring this. I'm saying that your arguments don't hold up for 'unlimited stamina'.
Then how about never ending stamina ? That seems to be more plausible

@Dangai Ichigo; any person that lives forever would have 'never ending stamina' because they will always have time to recover their stamina.

Not being able to have zero energy doesn't grant unlimited stamina as far as I'm aware. It would need to be proven that Aizen is incapable of getting low on energy or being tired.

Reiatsu does not equate to stamina. Period. I dont even recall if this was ever stated to be the case. All this honestly proves is that Aizen is really hard to kill and apparently Kubo forgot you can kill Shinigami and tried to equate all characters in mugen to nigh unlimited stamina. Despite the fact is this is clear PIS. I agree with Damage, Kukui etc above.

SinsofMan said:
Reiatsu does not equate to stamina.
Period. I dont even recall if this was ever stated to be the case. All this honestly proves is that Aizen is really hard to kill and apparently Kubo forgot you can kill Shinigami and tried to equate all characters in mugen to nigh unlimited stamina. Despite the fact is this is clear PIS. I agree with Damage, Kukui etc above.
From manga: All the sinner on muken cannot be killed for one reason or another. Meaning Muken exist for shinigami who for some reason cannot be killed or they are not ordinary shinigami. So basically:

>Wtf are you talking about

>I think you should stop commenting

So Damage, if a battery can be drained of energy constantly but it never runs out of energy, woudl you earnestly argue for it not having a limitless supply of power? That's what the argument boils down to here.

I fail to see a distinctive difference between unlimited and infinite as interchangeable terms in this manner and would like you to explain how they are inapplicable in this regard, utilizing my quite clear analogy if you would be so kind, since obviously there's some confusion here.

To use a similar analogy, if a runner runs an entire marathon over the course of a few hours and at the end of it he is only capable of walking/crawling at best, it would be fair to say that he has not run out of energy, right? His 'energy levels' aren't 0, yet he clearly doesn't have nigh-infinite stamina.

So Aizen not being able to hit 0 energy doesn't matter.

Not the same at all. The runner requires constant input of energy to bring his levels to optimal; Aizen does not.

The battery example is a 1-to-1 analogy. If it cannot be meaningfully refuted I see no basis for your point, truthfully speaking.

if shinigami can't reduce Aizen's reiatsu to the point that the Captain level fighter (Soifon) can kill him with her 2 hit death hax, then it seems to me that the analogy with crawling runner is wrong

Mayuri's statement of 'a Soul Reaper's spiritual pressure springs eternally so long as their heart is beating' applies to every Soul Reaper / Shinigami.

All of them will have 'unlimited energy' so long as they are alive. So you'd be effectively arguing for unlimited stamina for all Shinigami.

aizen's reiatsu never get's less..yet all the time it just increases

if he is damaged,it increases

if he is angry,it increases

if he is sealed,it increases

Damage3245 said:
Mayuri's statement of 'a Soul Reaper's spiritual pressure springs eternally so long as their heart is beating' applies to every Soul Reaper / Shinigami.
All of them will have 'unlimited energy' so long as they are alive. So you'd be effectively arguing for unlimited stamina for all Shinigami.
Do you know why Shinigami eat? i'll answer it for you. It's so they can restore energy.

Your response makes no sense because no other Shinigami is like Aizen.

Xulrev explained it perfectly "if a battery can be drained of energy constantly but it never runs out of energy, woudl you earnestly argue for it not having a limitless supply of power?"

Damage3245 said:
To use a similar analogy, if a runner runs an entire marathon over the course of a few hours and at the end of it he is only capable of walking/crawling at best, it would be fair to say that he has not run out of energy, right? His 'energy levels' aren't 0, yet he clearly doesn't have nigh-infinite stamina.
So Aizen not being able to hit 0 energy doesn't matter.
That's bad analogy because that runner can still run out of energy, if you force him to keep running no matter what eventually his energy level can reach 0. Aizen can never reach 0

>All of them will have 'unlimited energy' so long as they are alive. So you'd be effectively arguing for unlimited stamina for all Shinigami.

Ye? but let me ask you a question: what happen if a person using his/her energy all day all night without eat sleep and drink(shinigami need to eat too)? she/he will run out of energy and die. Aizen energy level cannot reach 0.

SinsofMan said:
Reiatsu does not equate to stamina.
Period. I dont even recall if this was ever stated to be the case. All this honestly proves is that Aizen is really hard to kill and apparently Kubo forgot you can kill Shinigami and tried to equate all characters in mugen to nigh unlimited stamina. Despite the fact is this is clear PIS. I agree with Damage, Kukui etc above.
You commented without reading the thread or just ignoring the scan where spiritual energy = stamina?

Damage3245 said:
I already proved this wrong and you ignored me.

AppleLord said:
Since reiatsu has been proven to equal stamina by the manga itself no less. Can we move on? I don't want this to go in circles.
Spiritual energy = stamina

Manga says so ^ can't argue against facts.

> Muken Aizen didn't show any signs of getting tired while he was fighting Yhwach.

Not being tired in one short fight = / = having unlimited amounts of stamina.

Damage3245 said:
> Muken Aizen didn't show any signs of getting tired while he was fighting Yhwach.
Not being tired in one short fight = / = having unlimited amounts of stamina.
You forgot this:

"

He used KS at the same time as he casted Kido. KS drain a lot spiritual energy according to the light novel as that why Tokinada couldn't keep using it. Sound familiar? Same thing happened to Muken Aizen once Yhwach destroyed his heart with his hands, KS stopped working on Yhwach. Can't keep KS on without spiritual energy. We are also shown Muken Aizen without the heart sweating because zero heart means he wasn't producing spiritual energy = zero stamina.

Muken Aizen has nigh unlimited stamina unless his heart is destroy.

We should add that weakness too. Everything Yhwach breaks with Almighty doesn't regenerate but after Yhwach was killed Aizen grew his arm back in Muken. We can assume his heart and arms grew back thanks to the Hogyoku protecting him which possess the Nail/Claw of the Soul King."

MachTwo said:
Nah I am good. I will keep commenting. Also, my point was that the manga was inconsistent. And also that the unlimited reiatsu doesnt equate to stamina. That is all. Pretty clear cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back