• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Abilities for Arzon

Dojo duels season 4!!! And with that Arzon is once again competing and we get see him show off. With this most recent duel we see him display these new abilities:

- Duplication (2:20): his "defeat" was a wind clone of him.

- Minor resistance to electricity (doesn't get stunned or have his movement stopped, still visibly damaged like any other attack though)

- Tornado Trap: (1:25) creates a vortex of wind around the opponent where the oxygen is displaced and the opponent's power is blocked (don't know if oxygen removal has an effect on electricity or this is medium level power null.....which Arzon literally says: "I blocked your power.")

- Power Nullification (see above): only through Tornado Trap and can be countered by a large power up (as Lemon does in the fight).

- 4th Wall Awareness: this has been displayed many times already however it just occurred to me that it's an ability lol. He displays this at the end of the fight.

Source: https://youtu.be/-yz1FjZyTIk

That power null seems strictly to electricity. Probably cus air is not a natural conductor in most cases so it would block electricity by such a large amount of air. I don't see how winds can stop people from using their power. Not to mention that he did produce electricity in his hand.

I don't see how wind specifically blocks electricity either though. I mean there's no conductor during any situation when the electricity is being used so adding wind shouldn't really have an effect like that.

It COULD be Arzon simply displacing the electricity to not allow it to be used (probably ruining the laws of physics but whatever).

Wind wouldnt normally block electricty though, if anything it would make it stronger through causing more friction in the area

Actually, nvm he just created vacuum.

He says "im taking away your oxygen". Vacuum doesn't conduct, so he likely just created enough vacuum for electricity to have trouble to be conducted.

I don't see any other reason as to why wind, would stop a dude from launching electricity while he can still just create electricity in his hand.

I'm leaning towards it being just plain difficult to produce a power in a vortex in general. I mean think of it this way you try to shoot something in a certain direction however wind is blowing everywhere so it misses. Now trying to maintain a current flow of something becomes difficult as well.

So like a fire hose in a tornado, normally it would be a stream of water coming out but now with the powerful winds it doesn't produce a stream instead the water is taken away. I think that's what's going on with the electricity, not that I think that's how electricity would behave in real life.

So the power null would be minor and dependent on the power.

Well the idea is still the same. Not really power null. Just "can interfere with electricity by using his tornado" instead. As it doesn't nullify the power in the literal sense and it's limited. It'd be like calling power null for throwing water on a fire user.

WeeklyBattles said:
I mean he can technically nullify fire as well with his wind, hes done so before
Again, it's limited to things that either cannot function in vacuum (fire needs oxygen while electricity needs air in general/electrons) or that can be dispersed by wind. It isn't power nullification.

The problem is it's not power null though.

It doesn't stop the power from activating nor does it affect the power at all. It just affects electricity and fire. As i said above it's like calling power null for throwing a bucket of water to quench fire.

Right we can just specify that the ability can do that in the description without saying it's power null. That's what I meant.

I've honestly been meaning to add a techniques section to his profile for some time, almost all of his moves are named

Nico-v11 said:
Right we can just specify that the ability can do that in the description without saying it's power null. That's what I meant.
Oh yeah. That's what i proposed above.

Just "can interfere with electricity by using his tornado" instead.

WeeklyBattles said:
I've honestly been meaning to add a techniques section to his profile for some time, almost all of his moves are named
It's definitely a must. I'll just start with these additions.

@Firephonex

I'll just say it can block a power from being used if it is producing something elemental that can be stopped by wind.

I don't think it was solely do to it being electricity that the power worked.

Back