• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Time for yet again another thread about Gildedguy’s amazing videos!!!

Here’s the link for the most recent part of this series:

Here’s a couple of things that I believe we should update the profile with:
-update GG’s intelligence. The dude has demonstrated repeatedly on every occasion to be very quick witted and come up with strategies mid combat that always succeed. I suggest listing out those moments we’ve seen so far (before they start to swamp us in the future).

-flight for Gildedguy (via wind). Might be a one time deal only but if he ever gets boosted by wind then he could totally do it again. We could add it as possibly or as a feat since he’s capable of it.

On another note we have the glowing pen. It is a strange thing since we have now seen it do a wide range of things no one would have imagined. It amped Andre’s AP and allowed him to FLY (someone please correct me if he has been able to do this before this video). Which if that is the case then that coincides with Gildedguy flying (albeit with Arzon’s support).

I was thinking we could make a tab for the abilities that the glowing pen has demonstrated since Gildedguy hasn’t used the AP boost (which I believe is the implication of the pen being in Andre’s hammer).

For the intelligence I was thinking of wording it like this:

“Gifted. Gildedguy is an intelligent fighter that has consistently been shown to outwit opponents, discover their weaknesses, and come up with unconventional strategies to overcome incredibly difficult situations. Disarmed Fry by tanking and stealing Fry’s weapon as it was charged to explode, knowing Fry cannot fight without it. Gildedguy, unarmed and losing, exploited Jade's love for her museum by destroying it and causing her to protect it, leaving her vulnerable to attack (while also giving him time to get his sword). Figured out Bog's weakness to fire and when the situation was hopeless (beaten down and exhausted) Gildedguy figured out that the only way to beat Bog was to defeat him in a mental battle within Gildedguy, thus Gildedguy slashed his palms and allowed Bog inside of him (where he then proceeded to stalemate Bog with willpower). Gildedguy, while fighting Oxob, restrained Oxob and connected him to a makeshift parachute made from Gildedguy’s cape and a light construct that also connected to Oxob; this caused the parachute to be struck by lightning that traveled to Oxob damaging him directly and short-circuiting his robotics. During the fight with Andre Gildedguy was able to deduce a method to fly via using Arzon’s wind as fuel towards a makeshift flying contraption made of his sword, armor, and glowing pen.”

I made it “gifted” but after writing all that I’m starting to lean towards genius……

Anyway if there’s anything else to add or change please say below.

Last edited:
For the wind part, wasn’t that Arzon’s doing when he and Gildedguy were flying up?

Agree with every other proposal, by the way.

For the wind part, wasn’t that Arzon’s doing when he and Gildedguy were flying up?

Agree with every other proposal, by the way.
It was for the first half but after he got his stylus back that was entirely him, sorts like how he didnt have electric attacks before oxob hit him with them and then he absorbed them and can now use them himself

It was for the first half but after he got his stylus back that was entirely him, sorts like how he didnt have electric attacks before oxob hit him with them and then he absorbed them and can now use them himself
Yeah but pretty much like we saw here again. He needs to be hit with electricity for it to work, same with the wind (although it needs to hit the pen).

Yknow, i wonder if its possible to calc the multiple slow-motion falling debris in the video for speed feats...

That was incredible one. Andre profile when?

Speed of Gildedguy should at least be changed from (Comparable to people who fought Arzon) to (Comparable to Arzon). Although obviously it would be better to have a direct calculation, since they've met now.

Back