• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are 7-C.

Speed Equalized.

No restrictions on either side.

The fight takes place in Konohagakure.

Who wins and why?

Ness: 6 (Landon Avery, GreyFang82, Noahkaismith, Jamesthetaker, Arrogant Schmuck, CaptainFinnigan)

Orochimaru: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Update: I will no longer be accepting votes, as Orochimaru is now 7-B. This thread will probably end up getting closed tomorrow, so please try to avoid adding unnecessary replies.

So Ness can put him to sleep, paralyze him, make him cry like a little bitch(literally), can potentially one shot him with PK Flash, heal him self and has telekinesis and energy manipulation?

My vote goes to the little kid armed with a Yo-Yo.

I personally think that Ness's Attack Reflection / Shield creations also is very useful as it makes it that no matter what, Orochimaru is going to take damage. The problem I see with Ness in this fight is for him to get over Orochimaru's regen. But this is possible with a well aimed strike to the head I suppose... I want to give this to Ness but he would need to give it his all as Orochimaru's abilities are trouble some such as summoning, duplication, and of course regen. Ness does have resistance to a few things tho, for example Orochimaru's lightning release is useless, and Ness has fought people who create illusions before (The Mani Mani statue for example made an illusion of an entire city). Ness takes this in my opinion with mid to high difficulty.

GreyFang82 said:
I personally think that Ness's Attack Reflection / Shield creations also is very useful as it makes it that no matter what, Orochimaru is going to take damage. The problem I see with Ness in this fight is for him to get over Orochimaru's regen. But this is possible with a well aimed strike to the head I suppose... I want to give this to Ness but he would need to give it his all as Orochimaru's abilities are trouble some such as summoning, duplication, and of course regen. Ness does have resistance to a few things tho, for example Orochimaru's lightning release is useless, and Ness has fought people who create illusions before (The Mani Mani statue for example made an illusion of an entire city). Ness takes this in my opinion with mid to high difficulty.
Yeah, it's sertenlly not stomp for Ness.

GreyFang82 said:
I agree with this. Ness' healing and shielding should make him difficult for Orochimaru to take down, even if he has the AP advantage. Plus, I'm not really sure how Orochimaru would deal with Ness' telekinesis. Even if Orochimaru used Edo Tensei, it wouldn't help as much since we're using 7-C Orochimaru, who has not mastered the technique.

The Edo Tensei jutsu was prepared when he started the fight with Hiruzen,and we use his 7-C form,so i assume he has edo tensei.

He does have Edo Tensei, but I don't think it will help as much. All of Ness' offensive and disruptive PSI techniques are capable of affecting all enemies on the opposing side. Even if Orochimaru uses Edo Tensei to gain backup, Ness can put them all to sleep or paralyze all of them.

Edo Tensei Minato/Hashi/Tobirama>>>>7-C Orochimaru.

If Ness can paralyze tham that easily Orochimaru himself is no match for Ness.

Dzhindzholia said:
Edo Tensei Minato/Hashi/Tobirama>>>>7-C Orochimaru.

If Ness can paralyze tham that easily Orochimaru himself is no match for Ness.
That is blatantly not true. Remember, Orochimaru was using an imperfect version of Edo Tensei in his fight with Hiruzen. His summons don't have unlimited chakra, nor do they have the strength they originally did. Anyone he summons will be at the level of old Hiruzen.

Yes,it is the imperfect ver of Edo Tensei but still they are above Oro and Hiruzen,remember Hiruzen could have died if Enma was not there.

Dzhindzholia said:
Yes,it is the imperfect ver of Edo Tensei but still they are above Oro and Hiruzen,remember Hiruzen could have died if Enma was not there.
Even if they are above Hiruzen, they are still reasonably within the 7-C tier and aren't vastly superior. If Ness didn't have status inflicting PSI he'd probably be screwed against multiple 7-C Naruto characters, but paralysis omega and hypnosis omega allow him to incapacitate all of them in one go.

The original argument was that Ness' defensive PSI (Lifeup, Shield) coupled with his status moves would allow him to win. His defensive PSI is now useless seeing as he gets oneshot by anything Orochimaru throws at him now. He could still win with a combination of PSI Hypnosis/Paralysis + PK Flash, but the odds are still so against him that I don't think it's even worth discussing further.

Wow the people voting after shadowGamer comment obviously did not read the profiles. Orochimaru easily oneshots him right now. He has, absorption, sealing Paralysis, Edo Tensei, speed enhancement (which allows him to avoid speed equalisation.), poison fang, duplication. This is a stomp in Orochimaru's favour and needs to be closed.

Rocker1189 said:
Wow the people voting after shadowGamer comment obviously did not read the profiles. Orochimaru easily oneshots him right now. He has, absorption, sealing Paralysis, Edo Tensei, speed enhancement (which allows him to avoid speed equalisation.), poison fang, duplication. This is a stomp in Orochimaru's favour and needs to be closed.
Speed enhancement doesn't work in speed equalizied fights. It's really not a stomp.

Ness still has One Hit Kill, Status Effect Inducement, Sleep Manipulation, Emphatic Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, and Statistic Amplification. It's far from a stomp.

Back