• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Just look at Sabo's massive stat advantage, that plus he's immune to taking damage from any of Natsu's attacks while Sabo has moves that don't rely on the use of fire.

Pocket-Chu said:
Just look at Sabo's massive stat advantage, that plus he's immune to taking damage from any of Natsu's attacks while Sabo has moves that don't rely on the use of fire.
So you mean Sabo's Dragon Claws killed the Dragon Slayer? What Irony.

OtsutsukiKing said:
Natsu win i guess. Literally natsu "eat" sabo
Sabo could just harden his body with Haki so that he couldn't get eaten, or after Natsu eats him he could just reform inside of him :V

Sabo could just harden his body with Haki so that he couldn't get eaten, or after Natsu eats him he could just reform inside of him :V

That sounds pretty disgusting

Notadeadguy said:
That sounds pretty disgusting

Yeah it is, but don't blame Sabo, blame the guy who decided to eat him >.>

^great, now I want to see a gif of Natsu being blown to smithereens since someone became tangible in his stomach

Notadeadguy said:
^great, now I want to see a gif of Natsu being blown to smithereens since someone became tangible in his stomach
damn dude that's weird, tho....i kinda wanna see that too XD

Sabo wins. His fire may prove useless against Natsu, but Natsu's flames would also prove useless (moreso than Sabo's). Sabo is also far superior in physical ability and if Natsu tried to eat him, there is no guarentee it would work and also, Sabo can imbue his body with haki.

Sabo beats Natsu low difficulty.

Natsu would get one bite and that would put Sabo on guard -- he would inbue his body with invisible armor and begin using his physical blows to beat Natsu down. It is an easy win for Sabo.

Yeah, Sabo wins this, especially if he gets the 7-A upgrade i saw discussed a little while back. As long as it isn't a one sided speed blitz, this being added to Sabo's victories and Natsu's lossess doesn't seem to be a problem to me

Sabo low diff. There are no doubt. If you retire the ******* power of friend, fate or others bullshit like this, in Fairy Tail, nobody (except Acnologia, Zeref, August and maybe Guildartz) can be really strong to fight against same universe like Naruto, One Piece or Bleach.

Sabo was a powerhouse before eating the Flare-Flare Fruit. Thanks to his Devil Fruit, he can't be hurt by any of Natsu's attacks. As long as Sabo avoids using fire attacks, in which case Natsu would eat it and power up, Sabo's got this in the bag.

Megasean3000 said:
Sabo was a powerhouse before eating the Flare-Flare Fruit. Thanks to his Devil Fruit, he can't be hurt by any of Natsu's attacks. As long as Sabo avoids using fire attacks, in which case Natsu would eat it and power up, Sabo's got this in the bag.
That only applies to normal attacks not flame enhanced punches and fire dragon flames are different from normal flames so he would be hurt by the flames and from what I've seen some FT characters are getting upgrades

Maybe Natsu now can win. It really depends on if they have knowledge of each other and what mode is now in this fight. If he is using Igneel's power to run BDKM, i can see him defeating Sabo, maybe in the upper end of medium difficulty. If he only uses his own power then his BDKM puts him at Mountain lvl, so Sabo defeats him with medium difficulty.

Just because natsu now jumped to mountain level doesn't mean he can beat sabo who is also moutain level as far superior in speed

Sabo has far superior close quarters abilities and Natsu still can not hit him due to logia intangibility. He can only try to eat him while Sabo bats him around with a haki-infused pipe.

won't be able to hit him due to logia intangibility? Natsu won't be hitting him regardless due to Sabo's speed advantage.

This is just to rebuttal anyone who wants to do "speed equalized". Sabo would still win low difficulty due to immunity to fire, physical blows and superior close quarters combat.

@Aizen Besides, Sabo should be getting an upgrade due to the "One Piece Upgrade" post we've seen for Luffy vs Fujitora.

CinCameron20 said:
This is just to rebuttal anyone who wants to do "speed equalized". Sabo would still win low difficulty due to immunity to fire, physical blows and superior close quarters combat.
Natsu would most definitely win if speed were equalized since Natsu's flames are proven to be hotter than regular ones and Sabo would have the same weakness as ace as anything hotter than his flames being able to burn him don't forget he also has lightning as well

You don't understand that Sabo's physical prowess would allow him to easily stop any of Natsu's close ranged assaults. Also, Natsu's flames did melt stone, but we don't know how hot Sabo's flames or Akainu's magma can get. Btw, I just got Sabo upgraded to High 7-A (edits are happening as we speak starting with Ace, BB, and then Sabo). Sabo wins minimal difficulty.

Back