• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu vs Sabo

Status
Not open for further replies.
FDKM Natsu vs Dressrosa Arc Sabo

In-character

Fight takes place in the Grand Magic Games Arena

who wins?

(if Sabo stomps, I'll replace with Ace)

Since Natsu's Max is about to be upgraded to Large Country and possibly higher, this is a stomp and will likely be removed, but since such changes have not been made yet I will not decide anything

And idk why every op character is 6-B, burgess is somewhat comparable to other, without any solid proof and sabo is comparable to him. Also fuji meteor ap is at country lvl, idk about his physicls abilities, still the moment sabo uses fire he will lost, in nom logia form, sabo is vanularble to physical and elemental attacks. I think it pretty much stomp against sabo

Theglassman12 said:
Sabo's devil fruit always has him intangible. Natsu's not going to hit him.
When he's intangible he is literally made up of fire which Natsu eats on a regular basis. If he just uses haki I think that Natsu's AP is superior.

Wait I just noticed that this is a Mismmatch you're using a small city level Natsu vs a Small Country level Sabo. How is this fair exactly?

If this was EoS Natsu which is more fair he would thrash Sabo.

Theglassman12 said:
Natsu's AP is NOT superior to Sabo's. Sabo smacks him once and he blows up.
Have scans for backup? Sabo without devil fruit is not strong, and if he uses flame he will just fill up natsu powers

He doesn't need scans and no, Sabo without his Devil Fruit is strong. Matter of fact you'd have better luck with arguing that Sabo with his Devil Fruit would be weaker since he's not experienced with it. Base Sabo is scaling to 2 Teratons, LFDM Natsu is 121 Gigatons. Ergo Sabo hits him once and he dies.

I forgot to specify which Natsu, but I realize this is a stomp after doing more research. I am officially changing it to FDKM Natsu

Theglassman12 said:
Sabo's devil fruit always has him intangible. Natsu's not going to hit him.
Natsu has touched fire like it's a tangible object before, most notably his own

Also, he could just eat him

@Mickey Dude, do you not understand that natsu does not have the same tier as Sabo? This is a mismatch from the get go, either Sabo oneshots natsu very easily, or natsu cannot hit him, which will just wear him out. There's no match here at all.

Him being High 6-C doesn't matter when he dies from one hit. Natsu is not gonna know that Sabo can be intangible, and by the time he figures out that, he gets oneshotted.

Natsu touching fire does not equate to harming intangible characters. A lot of characters can touch fire like it's a tangible object, it doesn't make them able to harm anything intangible.

High 6C beings can't be 1 shot by Low 6B characters. Also, Natsu can eat more fire and gain enough power to become Low 6B if he wanted to. Also, since he can't get 1 shot, be can eat Sabo's fire and heal himself back, since on the Fairy Tail wiki, it says that Dragon Slayers heal when eating their respective elements. At that point of the fight, Natsu is going to KNOW to eat almost everything Sabo throws at him.

How does being able to touch fire like it's solid equate to NOT being able to punch it? Yes, just because you can touch fire doesn't mean you can touch all intangible beings, but Sabo is MADE of fire, and since Natsu can touch fire, Natsu can also touch Sabo, and hurt him, regardless of the fact if he's made of fire at that moment or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back