• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Savage Dragon Fire Natsu vs Kiryu Saga Godzilla Millenium

High 6-B forms

Speed Equalized

Natsu starts on a tall building 50 feet away from Gozilla in Tokyo City

Natsu:

Godzilla:

Savage Dragon Fire Natsu
FRIENDSHIP!!!

Godzilla (GRoE)-1-
Gotta go fast

Well, the AP advantage is insignificant here, with Natsu being 1.5X stronger than Godzilla, but I have a question, how does Godzilla's Absorption work? From what I remember, is Radiation Manipulation passive or does it come from Atomic Breath?

Is it fast acting? If its like a nuke it should be good enough to quickly cripple and kill Natsu.

That seems really weird, but ok. Would getting hit with the breath be enough, or not?

And how does Godzilla's Absorption work? Well if Godzilla's Radiation Manipulation is passive I do not see Natsu getting at least get close to him

@Weekly

If Natsu was hit by various Atomic Breath or being affected by being too close to Godzilla's Radiation would accelerate the radiation poisoning process? I see Natsu being affected by this poison severely, since he does not have resistance to Radiation...

Back