• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it's just he'll probably see it dangerous not because he knows AM but well since it's swords and i it just came in mind that most of in anime fights they step back after trading blows a few minutes
And while trading blows it will be very difficult for Natsu to land an attack due to Asta predicting all of his moves and reacting accordingly and far more likely for Asta to land a counter attack on Natsu

Just to reiterate one more time before going to work

SBA, 10 meters apart, they have no knowledge of themselves,

Natsu has the AP advantage of 30.91 megatons while Asta is lacking at 8.83 megatons, Natsu has the superior lifting strength as well. However, The reason I still vote for Asta is because of the following:

Asta’s evasion abilities are superior: Asta can predict moves, evade attacks, and counter-attack by sensing Natsu’s ki, Asta also goes into a state where his body moves on his own when he is in a very dangerous situation (instinctive reaction), Yes, Natsu may also have precognition, however, Asta has resistance to precognition and is capable of throwing off Natsu’s senses which puts Natsu at a disadvantage.

Asta swords: They are imbued with Anti-magic and the tip of his swords are shown to be very sharp. His swords could dig into Vetto, who scales to 26.5 gigatons. Asta will be able to deal piercing damage to Natsu. Asta also can take away his magic as well.

Others: little things like a slightly higher combat intelligence and adaptability due to his creativity and the ability to decipher and imitate moves at a glance. Natsu only has the ability to decipher moves at a glance. Natsu also has a dragon roar but it is out of character for him to start with that at a very close range of 10m and as soon as Asta strikes him and takes away his magic, it will be too late to use dragon roar or other fire magic abilities. Is Natsu dumb enough to eat anti-magic? I feel like that's a possibility if he doesn't know about the ability

So far the only argument for Natsu is his superior strength. I hope I was able to convince everyone that superior strength isn’t enough to take down Asta. However, Asta’s superior evasion skills and counter-attacking with piercing damage with the tip of Asta’s Anti-magic swords are enough to take down Natsu. He has slightly better combat intelligence, and adaptability.

These are my reasons Asta wins.

Last edited:
Asta's lowest form of AM works on those with a resistance and the nullification of AM gets stronger the more Anti-Magic he uses
how does this relate to my question? this is layers of hax being overcome and not a demonstration of the relationship between layers of hax and ap <that was my question.

Anyway, what are the win cons for both? Asta can adapt and counter Natsu moves and remove the Ap advantage quickly Natsu might eat anti magic. What are Natsu win con?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back