• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
resisting someone reading your movements via Ki sensing =/= resisting being smelled

one is analytical prediction, the other is enhanced senses

asta would need something like stealth mastery to counter Natsu's smelling abilities
No, Asta just needs to throw off his senses with his moves, similar to the way Kiato threw off Asta's senses with his moves.

Here you'll see Kiato's swordsmanship throws off ki sensing and enhanced senses

Asta has assimilated Kiato's swordsmanship.

No, Asta just needs to throw off his senses with his moves, similar to the way Kiato threw off Asta's senses with his moves.

Here you'll see Kiato's swordsmanship throws off ki sensing and enhanced senses

Asta has assimilated Kiato's swordsmanship.
That's not a good argument as Asta's only enhanced sense is his ability to sense emotions, he doesn't have any insane enhanced smelling feats like Natsu does, nor has Kaito's swordsmanship ever countered something like the sense of smell before iirc.

That's not a good argument as Asta's only enhanced sense is his ability to sense emotions, he doesn't have any insane enhanced smelling feats like Natsu does, nor has Kaito's swordsmanship ever countered something like the sense of smell before iirc.
haha.

The fact he uses all 5 senses to predict is even more "insane" than just a mere smell.

That a good enough argument for ya?

haha.

The fact he uses all 5 senses to predict is even more "insane" than just a mere smell.

That a good enough argument for ya?
That's not what I mean, he's combining his normal senses in order to do that.

Natsu's senses are not normal, Asta's sense of smell doesn't even come close to the acuteness of Natsu's sense of smell, and that swordsmanship style hasn't messed with senses on the level of Natsu's before. It's a borderline NLF simple as that.

That's not what I mean, he's combining his normal senses in order to do that.
It's literally impossible to use ki with normal senses. he literally senses emotions, as you have said, with those senses.

And he has enhanced senses on his profile.

you are aware he uses all 5 senses to sense emotions and even tell when someone is lying, why do you want just smell?

I would like to know Natsu's sense of smell feats that puts him above all of Asta's 5 senses, please.

This is a bruh moment

Asta uses his 5 senses which are smell, hearing, sight, taste, touch which are normal senses there's no such thing is asta doesn't uses normal senses to use ki
context matters

"Normal" in the context of senses not being enhanced senses

your nitpick is a bruh moment lol.

Or wuh? Does Natsu smell outta his ass?

context matters

"Normal" in the context of senses not being enhanced senses

your nitpick is a bruh moment lol.

Or wuh? Does Natsu smell outta his ass?
bruh i'm not saying natsu has better senses what i'm saying that you saying it's impossible to use ki with normal senses when yami said himself that ki uses 5 senses which are normal senses is a bruh moment

Oooo okay

Technically Yami was just talking to asta and his enhanced normal senses anyway.

Natsu vs Asta 7b versions only

Speed equalized
SBA
Which keys are we using anyway? X784 LFDM or DF? or X791?

What do you think? an error? cuz gauche magic wasnt even working at all so why would Asta opt for more of Gauche's magic to defeat the monster?
The first uses of this ranged attacks are not filled with antimagic, only with the magic of his partners

And in the manga, Asta´s second sword just appeared from his grimoire, Asta say "Oh! the second sword" and he use a ranged slash, but it did not worked, so is literally a random attack he can use when fighting with someone else

Edit: https://ibb.co/vqY8CYG If you want the panel of the sword randomly appearing

Last edited:
The first uses of this ranged attacks are not filled with antimagic, only with the magic of his partners

And in the manga, Asta´s second sword just appeared from his grimoire, Asta say "Oh! the second sword" and he use a ranged slash, but it did not worked, so is literally a random attack he can use when fighting with someone else

Edit: https://ibb.co/vqY8CYG If you want the panel of the sword randomly appearing
No worries I re-read the chapter but the ranged attack was dubbed an anti-magic attack by both sally and gauche and IT WORKED (or the anti-magic attacks are effective), but it wasn't enough that's why Gauche multiplied him.

I honestly think that was Asta's first time using anti-magic slash with the sword

Do you guys take manga info over the anime? cuz this is not the only thing anime didn't adapt correctly

Yes.

Also Speedster if you're using the X784 version of Natsu, you should use DF instead of LFDM since after one Roar this version of Natsu is completely drained of magical power/stamina and can't even fight without the help of others.
Alright DF Natsu then

No worries I re-read the chapter but the ranged attack was dubbed an anti-magic attack by both sally and gauche and IT WORKED (or the anti-magic attacks are effective), but it wasn't enough that's why Gauche multiplied him.

I honestly think that was Asta's first time using anti-magic slash with the sword

Do you guys take manga info over the anime? cuz this is not the only thing anime didn't adapt correctly
I understand your point of view, but why the first anti-magic ranged attack is white then?

Also, Asta have never used any ranged attacks pre-time skip, only in this two ocassions

but why the first anti-magic ranged attack is white then?
That's what I'm saying It is most likely an Error or an earlier idea of what Anti magic was supposed to be.

This should be the first time anti-magic came off his body right?

You might say no and refer me to chapter 1, you'll also see that Asta's grimoire had a white aura... The only thing black was Asta's shadow forming a silhouette of leibe.

The color must've changed to black over time

That's what I'm saying It is most likely an Error or an earlier idea of what Anti magic was supposed to be.

This should be the first time anti-magic came off his body right?

You might say no and refer me to chapter 1, you'll also see that Asta's grimoire had a white aura... The only thing black was Asta's shadow forming a silhouette of leibe.

The color must've changed to black over time
What are the arguments? Can you expalin?

I don't get the whole enhanced senses part but just because Asta uses all five senses doesn't mean his sense of smell is better that Natsu.

As for Anti-Magic slashes, not only it doesn't work without a third party, meaning Asta can't use it on his own, but I'm pretty sure Tabata has retconned it due to how contradictory it was

I don't get the whole enhanced senses part but just because Asta uses all five senses doesn't mean his sense of smell is better that Natsu.

As for Anti-Magic slashes, not only it doesn't work without a third party, meaning Asta can't use it on his own, but I'm pretty sure Tabata has retconned it due to how contradictory it was
Should I shorten the distance?

just because Asta uses all five senses doesn't mean his sense of smell is better that Natsu.
tbh I wasn't exactly claiming this. I was just saying using 5 senses is more "insane"

Asta has resistance to analytical predictions and the assimilated ability to throw off senses.

Will that work on early base Natsu?

Opp claims that Natsu's danger sense lets him know events that happen in the immediate future, true?

I'm not as knowledgeable as I used to be in FT

I don't think he did

Otherwise, it won't make sense to the story.

At least not to me

They NEEDED something effective and consistently stated that anti-magic was effective.

And it won't make sense to use magic that was deemed ineffective

but I just don't think it was retconned, at least this answers why Asta could do it post time skip.

If anything the color of Anti magic was retconned from white to black later in the story

but if you still disagree no problem tbh.

Can you all please stop arguing about senses and ranged attacks? They are now 10 meters apart so let's go of that.

Sheesh...

should kill with Piercing damage

should surpass with Reactive power level

instinctive reaction, unpredictability, and Ki sensing make Asta hard to kill

And there is Anti Maho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back