• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel(x792). vs Monkey D. Luffy(post time skip).

So I'm gonna make this a clusterfuck.

Speed is equalized

This is dragonnifacation natsu

This is wano arc luffy

Natsu has access to igneels scaf

Luffy has about 2 times the haki reserve he usually has.

Natsu has 2 times fire reserves he usually has.

Luffy has food around for tankman.

Both are in character.

This fight takes place in marineford.
Marineford Tower

Natsu Laughs
I'm sorry, I promise no more

Luffy crying pic 1

If something needs to be added or restricted please say below.

Sigh, this match up once agin. At least it is for fun and games. Let's see here.

AP: Dragonization Natsu is around 4.04 GT while G4 Luffy is >>3 Gigatons so their AP is about even.

Speed: It is equalized so bleh

Other:

• Luffy has Resistance to Blunt Force Trauma so Natsu's normal physical attacks won't do much unless he use his fire powers which he mostly likely will.
  • Luffy has Precognition where he can see the literal future so he can better react to and counter Natsu's attacks, giving Luffy an good edge when it come to close combat and reaction wise. This also means that Natsu's Instinctive Reaction won't be effective here.
  • Both have means to amp themselves further with Natsu using his Rage Power and Luffy using his strongest attacks as well as using Snakeman's Python and Culverin.
  • Luffy has flight advantage with his Gear Fourth transformations though Natsu has a huge range and can propel himself with his flames.
  • Luffy can bypass Natsu's defenses with his Busōshoku Haki and destroy him from the inside. As an Advanced Busōshoku user, Luffy should be able to create barrier to repel attacks from a distance so he could stop Natsu's flames before they even reach him.

Conqueror Haki is not really much of combat applicable technique since it is use only to take down fodder soliders. While Luffy could use it and cause Natsu to feel some shiver up his spine, it won't affect him and he just shake it off.

Luffy vs Natsu is a typical fight that occurs so much that people honestly got tired of it. It's not a bad matchup, it is just your typically protagonist showdown.

Also, you do know you can edit your comment right, there is no need to create a new message when you can edit your old one.

At least is F&G...

But once again, if they are comparable in AP, Luffy ***** Natsu over in versatility, skill and stamina so bad it's not funny.

I'm not sure about how much luffy could do to him since speed durability and AP are gone also the most things I see going for luffy is snake man and precog also skill is debatable since natsu was training and collecting bounties for about 2 years.and stamina isn't really that much of a high gap compared to luffy

Hahaha. Funny.

Only speed is equalized. But Luffy has speed amps and an efficient growth rate that not only relies on emotion boost.

Precognition, Forcefield, Durability Negation, Flight.

That's not an impressive feat at all, and is clearly wrong. Natsu has been a wizard for several years, yet experience matters little as Luffy has faced characters whose skills are way above Natsu's.

Natsu doesn't have any feat compared to Luffy's. The best you can argue for his stamina is that he fought a whole night during the Tartaros arc, while Luffy scales to people like Ace and Jinbe who fought for 5 days. He also fought for two hours with a hole in his side after spending 9 hours being in the bad side of a stomp. Natsu can take a lot of damage, but Luffy's endurance is beyond that by far.

No, I'm saying that Luffy wrecks Natsu in most scenarios if they are comparable in power because he's a better fighter overall.

Nope but Luffy directly clashed fist by fist with Lucci. That's his feat.

I'm going to ignore the fact that this was probably done out of Luffy's spite judging by the OP and your history of trying to change any condition that would make Luffy win and yet they explode on your face ovo

I would also have to say Luffy would take this in all honesty, but the really big AP attacks would be a big pain, not like this are what Natsu uses most.

On a serious note, Natsu's best ability is getting huge AP amps which allow him to overcome haxed opponents by just being far stronger, if you force Natsu into an even AP match with someone who's just more versatile and haxed, he loses out, Natsu has Power Null and Minor Soul Manip, but that's not really comparable to luffy's Precognition, Durability Negation, Barriers etc. point being that Luffy wins this match majority of the time, yes there are scenarios where Natsu can win, but Luffy definitely takes it the majority, Luffy will take the win with a High diff

Or Natsu pulls a Kaido by using Savage Dragon Fire and completely vaporizes Luffy from existence, GG Luffy, you ain't gonna be Pirate King if you dead

Yeah, and even then, the Power Null wouldn't work on Luffy as its feats are for magic only.

In most scenarios the fight goes on for a while, both get tired, but Natsu would drain his reserves much faster as Luffy can do a Katakuri and make him move much more than normal, exhausting him a lot faster.

Too bad this matchup has been kinda cursed, because they are funny to imagine fighting.

This match is hella cursed, I especially don't like doing it since my own personal bias comes in anyways since I prefer Natsu to Luffy, and I want to remain neutral

Either Natsu stomps via AP or Luffy Versatility and Hax Stomps

The only way to make this an even argumentative fight is to have Natsu have an AP that is above Luffy by a decent amount, but not in the One-shot range, but what fun is that

I'd like to believe they just tie in a fanfiction scenario, but I'd rather not get into extrenuous details

Luffy turns his enemies into allies, so Luffy will use his social influencing to convince Natsu to end his own life.

Natsu also turns his enemies into friends tho, all of Fairy Tail does that, Gajeel, Lyon, Laxus, Juvia, Sabertooth, Brandish are all friends with Natsu now

In the end both Natsu and Luffy decide to become friends and go on an adventure together

Then they team up and **** up Naruto, Ichigo, Asta, and Deku

But then Luffy sees this with precognition and turns off his mind thus not being convinced by Natsu and proceeds to explode Natsu's head iwht goken

Back