• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel VS. Meliodas (Mel wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My vote is still for Mel im just responding to @Cal I agree that Natsu hasn't shown the ability to use the dragon slayer's special abilities. Eating the element that you are the dragon slayer of is not a special ability and is something every dragon slayer can do.Shadows manipulation and Darkness manipulation are the same thing, even on the profiles they link to the same power. "Light Dragon Slayer" There are no Light Dragonslayers in Fairy Tail, Sting is a White Dragon Slayer that is immune to the attacks of things that are white and light. Natsu in 7DS mode would have absorbed his element and gained the same resistances. Natsu would be able to eat Meliodas's wings because he is a shadow dragon slayer in 7DS mode. It's literally in the name of the mode seven dragon slayer mode where he has the powers of seven dragon slaying elements. Natsu would know that White Dragon Slayers can eat white things because it's in the name and that's how dragon slaying magic works in general. Natsu's also eaten Etherion crystal which is infused with multiple types of magic.

In big matches like these the names of the people should really be there, anyhow did I miss anyone?

Natsu: 7 (DemonGodMitchAubin, Captain Torch, 9TailAcno, Hst master, TriforcePower1, Enryu The Red Tower, ZackMoon1234)

Meliodas: 15 (Malikobama1, Knightofannihilation666, AstralKing7, IMadeThisOn8-1-2017, Nedge1000, OuterversalSaibaman, Calaca Vs, AllanShadow78, Delta3000, Therefir, BlackeJan, DragonEmperor23, Flugs Hoffman Vermintigues, BurlapJack, Peter1129)

You missed Flugs, Peter, and Burlap on Mel's side

And Ezeriot on Natsu's side (Didn't give reasoning but I'm assuming it'd be FRA)

Fixed, though Peter has just been debating, he actually never said I vote for Mel or I think he wins =P

Edit Ninja'd (Also added Peter)

Alright grace period is over and the final result is 15-7 Mel, as per Huesito's comment just above.

Anyone able to, could you close the thread? I'll add the matchup to the request thread, Natsu is locked but Mel's profile can be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back