• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel VS. Meliodas (Mel wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dragon

I already posted your first scan above, and the other isn't evidence either. You need to prove Atlas Flame's "hellfire" is actually different from fire.

@9Tail

After parsing through your comment, I found it's filled with hypothetical headcanon and misinformation.

- Show that Natsu learned how to use Shadow Dragon magic to shift into shadow form or sink people.

- Metal knife...you're assuming Lostvayne is iron and also assuming Natsu knows how to shift his body to metal. And ignoring how there was a clear difference between Gajeel's normal iron body and his steel body.

- Flight has already been discussed to death, and you've ignored all the previous arguments.

- The entire point of CV/FC is that they're defense-based, how in the world does that mean they're useless?

- Lostvayne clones don't make Mel weaker, what is this blatant lying?

- You haven't proven Natsu can eat Hellblaze.

- Being resistant to darkness was already something discussed above, in my first comment in fact.

- Natsu's last attack isn't a physical attack lol, it's a huge fist made of magic, again you're blatantly spreading misinfo.

Current tally: 13-8 Mel

Atlas Flame is a Fire Dragon however his Fire is specifically said to be made of Hellfire and it was a point that Natsu ate it.

His Title =/= His fire

BlackeJan said:
Why was this made again lol Mel beats Natsu w/ his hax and not only that he has resurrection so the moment he was to die (not like he would) Mel would just come back after some time and even stronger though more bloodthirsty. Idk why people think that power alone wins all
"his hax"

Already explained how CV would be the only viable option

and his Resurrection isn't combat applicable, it takes a month

Because it burns other magics and doesn't go out? The scan says he is a fire dragon, that doesn't mean he can't use hellfire. http://*********.com/Manga/Fairy-Tail/Fairy-Tail---352?id=307784 Atlas's fire has been burning for 400 years after he died and then he extinguishes his flames before leaving.

@9Tail

Atlas Flame's first statement is hyperbole disproven by the manga itself when he was wrecked by non-"hellfire" Igneel. Second panel is another name of his magic. Like I've said time and time again, you need to prove his fire is notably different from normal fire, which you still haven't. Your standards for evidence are rock bottom.

Malikobama1 said:
@9Tail

The entire hellfire Atlas Flame bit was already debunked up above, with scans. And also why use the anime lmao

@Dragon

You literally ignored the entire argument about why it's extremely unlikely Natsu will be in a position to eat his wings once, let alone keep doing it. Similar to how you've been ignoring points this entire thread.

And also, what? Natsu had to literally jump onto God Serena's fire to eat it.

Flight is also one of the first things he did against Gloxinina and Ludoshel, as well as when he was testing Arthur. It's not only instinctive, it's also a common strategy when he judges it appropriate. The fact that you're attempting to argue about flight as if it was soul manipulation is just...
Lol no,natsu cant eat his wings, but he can sure counter it iwth shadow or light/holy element

Wings aren't an offensive move, there's nothing to be countered. For holy magic to dissolve them he'd need to a) have a massive AP advantage shown by 10C vs AA, and b) actually land a magic attack which will be extremely hard for him to do. Not happening.

@Hst

I'm pretty sure FC/CV making ranged attacks useless is the main thing Blacked was referring to when he said hax. Also I can call my barbeque flames hellfire when I make a steak, that doesn't make them hellfire. You haven't shown how AF's "hellfire" is any different from normal fire.

Malikobama1 said:
@Dragon

I already posted your first scan above, and the other isn't evidence either. You need to prove Atlas Flame's "hellfire" is actually different from fire.

@9Tail

After parsing through your comment, I found it's filled with hypothetical headcanon and misinformation.

- Show that Natsu learned how to use Shadow Dragon magic to shift into shadow form or sink people.

- Metal knife...you're assuming Lostvayne is iron and also assuming Natsu knows how to shift his body to metal. And ignoring how there was a clear difference between Gajeel's normal iron body and his steel body.

- Flight has already been discussed to death, and you've ignored all the previous arguments.

- The entire point of CV/FC is that they're defense-based, how in the world does that mean they're useless?

- Lostvayne clones don't make Mel weaker, what is this blatant lying?

- You haven't proven Natsu can eat Hellblaze.

- Being resistant to darkness was already something discussed above, in my first comment in fact.

- Natsu's last attack isn't a physical attack lol, it's a huge fist made of magic, again you're blatantly spreading misinfo.

Current tally: 13-8 Mel
Gajeel is able to do it instantly, why natsu cant? - gajeel was shown to immunity/resistance to metal based attack, but ok i maybe wrong. - i really didnt find anything useful about all previous comment about mel flight(going ti re-read all those comment again) - natsu can eat hellfire i proved above. - his sword make clone of mel, but its also divide his power. Like If mel have 60k and he make one clone ,then both mel powerlvl will reduce to 30k, or his power lvl get distribute equally. - acnologia was stated to immune to magic attack only physical attack enhace with dsm cam hurt him( erza mentioned it in chapter, when lucy come up with the idea of using fairy sphere)

- Natsu is not Gajeel. The main point is, you'd need to prove Lostvayne is iron, which you can't. It's shown to be astronomically stronger than iron, for one thing. Gajeel had to absorb particles to turn steel.

- The point is that Natsu's rocket propulsion is poorly matched against true flight.

- You haven't proven anything about hellfire, you've just continued ignoring arguments against it.

- That is literally not how Lostvayne works. The original Mel doesn't decrease in power.

- Clearly Acnologia was not immune to Natsu's magic attack. For crying out loud, the attack is literally a fist Natsu formed directly out of his magic that's way bigger than he is. The fact that you're seriously attempting to argue Full Counter wouldn't work on that is...I don't even have a proper word.

Their skill should be compared to each other, also natsu is able to use lighting just after eating it. I said light/shadow can deal to darkness mean attacks like dark cacon or any darkness based attack which can physical hurt natsu. @malik Atlash himself explain his power, and says those are flame hell, and his flame can neglect magic or burn magic attacks. And yor saying he is wrong? Mean atlash lying to natsu,mother glare and future rogue? Allso it's 2:30 am in my country so pls let counties it tomorrow

@Dragon

You keep linking the anime. You've already been told many times it's non-canon. Read chapter 62 of Fairy Tail, the Gajeel fight. It's portrayed completely differently in the manga, Natsu needs to jump to the fire and eat it. At this point you're blatantly spreading misinfo. Also, I never did before but I just realized you've been treating the darkness used by the demon clan as if it was shadow, which it clearly isn't.

You compared flight to soul manip by trying to argue from the perspective that it's out of character for Meliodas to use. It's not, especially when he judges it advantageous. Where's the source on his fire never expiring? And if it's the Eternal Flame, that was Atlas Flame's lingering spirit itself in there keeping it going, Natsu heard his voice when they arrived.

@9Tail

Yes, Natsu can use the element. You're insinuating he has access to the actual techniques used by others, which he doesn't.

I'm saying his hyperbolic statement is literally disproven by the manga itself, I don't need to do that. You haven't responded to that point. And for the umpteenth time, calling something "hellfire" does not make it all of a sudden have a bunch of different properties to fire. My stove is now a hellfire generator. You need to prove it's a completely different thing like Hellblaze is, which you still haven't.

We could keep arguing back and forth, but we're literally going over the same points over and over again, so I would just go to sleep if it's that late dude, it's fine. I'm content to agree to disagree.

You can have something be out of character for someone to use for different reasons. Meliodas using soul manip is out of character because he's never done it before in combat but we all know he has the ability. Meliodas wouldn't use flight in this situation because he's only used it against other people with flight or when he's messing around with an opponent he's not taking seriously.

@Dragon that's not how it works. The mere fact that he's shown to fly numerous times during combat means that he will fly in combat.

"Meliodas wouldn't use flight if he's serious and it's advantageous for him"

"Meliodas would only use flight if he was messing around with him and not taking it serious"

You're reaching so hard your hand might as well be on Pluto. Mel was using flight while cautiously testing Arthur's new power-up. He didn't have to use full power but there is no indication he wasn't serious about it. Bottom line is, Mel uses flight commonly. He's much smarter than Natsu is, with much more experience.

Your entire argument is that he won't use it, even if it would help him, even though it's literally second nature for demons to use their darkness to fly, and even though it's instinctual for him to do, because you don't want him to. Take a step back and look at your argument dude.

http://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/256---The-Piercing-Holy-Sword?id=406029e http://*********.com/Manga/Nanatsu-no-Taizai/255---Child-of-Hope?id=404562 When does Mel even use his wings against Arthur? He's on the ground the whole time.

dude lmao you said Arthur of all people. COme on now why would Mel want to that that against Arthur of all people.

He's literally hovering in the air as Zeldris is getting battered away with a massive darkness extension floating up behind him similar to how Melascula flies. Shaping the darkness into wings is just stylistic taste.

Also what glassman said, which you didn't respond to.

@Theglassman12 just because he's done something multiple times does not mean he will do it every time he does. @Astral Malik was the one said he flied against arthur not me. I'll change my vote to Meliodas then since I can't find where Mashima says the anime is canon and Natsu's stronger in the anime but manga is source material.

Why would mel not use flight to his tactical advantage? Even then, it's not like natsu's AP is so terribly higher than mel's that those two swings would destroy him, also what does natsu have that can beat his regen? I want to know what your answers are Dragon

Again Mel wins w/ hax. I really dont see how yall think Natsu wins when all he has is just power but no hax yet Mel is as destructive as Natsu but has hax (he could even regenerate) but Natsu cant

Yeah, giving it to Meliodas, Natsu can't eat his own flames and full counter nakes his dragon slaying magic useless, while Meliodas has better Regen and just trumps Natsu in almost every aspect

1C3BC56D-EF57-4931-8E10-0F6010FD8216
F42B42F2-5DCD-4F7D-B7D5-FC0B523FB021

LOL

SITGS.

Natsu never used any special tecnique from a DS which power has ate before. Laxus is pretty much Natsu with lightning and he ever shown the Shadow Manipulation as Rogue (incorporeal), Light Manipulation (Light's Stigma), Iron (Iron Skin) or any other kind of tecnique rather than punching Acnologia really hard with the seven magics combined in one ENORMOUS magic fist.

Shadow =/= Darkness. Yeah they're alike but Natsu still can't use the shadows to move like Rogue. Also he can't eat Mel's wings due to not being a Darkness Dragon Slayer or whatever. Even if we stretch it Natsu could possibly eat the "white" RC. But this is unlikely since Natsu don't know Light Dragon Slayers can do that and he ever ate something magic only because it was red/yellow/orange.

While the FC can't harm Natu due to being resistant to the fire many times multiplied he'll start to drain his energy during the fight. Even if we don't say that he outrun fast in 7FD nothing'll change. Natsu isn't stupid and he won't be spamming magic if he see is uneffective. If he stops then the fight goes to the H2H and Mel win this with mid-diff. He doesn't even need to perform RC. His stamina is lot greater than Natsu's. If Natsu think he can overpower the RC/VC with more magic he'll run off energy faster while Mel will be in a better state.

About the Hellfire: Feat>>>Statement. That's all.

Nothing changes. I already voted Meliodas before.

With a 7 votes gap GP should have already started.

I have a feeling that Meliodas will win this once he shows a feat after absorbing the current commandments. But at the moment Natsu seems more likely to win tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back