• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Speed Feats Vault

Basically... You all can input here any speed feats or so related in here, this is not exactly for content revision but if you want to you can use it

Again, this is just so speed feats can be found and added here

Assassin of Shinjuku has an NP that makes him move so fast he doesn't leave a shadow, but it is in short bursts and wouldn't scale to anyone except maybe Bunyan's marvelous exploits via the statement of it being the fastest among NP.

Achilles has a noble phantasm that allows him to instantly traverse the distance to his target.

Excalibur is consistently stated to be lightspeed and made of light, and Iskandar dodged it.

Mysterious Heroine X flies out of the galaxy for her noble phantasm in Fate/Grand Order.

Antares Snipe shoots a beam from another star and Achilles was able to dodge it.

Ishtar's 201c feat.

The Far Side of the moon is stated to be infinite and Gilgamesh still crossed it.

Amaterasu is stated to exist beyond the axis of time.

ZephyrosOmega said:
Antares Snipe shoots a beam from another star and Achilles was able to dodge it.
Uhh... No, he wasn't. Last I checked the only reason Atalanta was a threat to Achilles was because Chiron sniped his heal

Not what the speed of cloud to ground.

In case file volume 3. There's a cloud-to-ground lightning feats

Clouds. Dark storm clouds were racing across the sky from the east, throwing a shadow over the entire Iselma estate. As we watched uneasily, the clouds spread above us with a clearly unnatural speed.

The low rumble of thunder reached us.

"-Master!"

Instinctively, I leapt towards my master and grabbed him tight.

At the same time, a powerful impact struck my whole body from behind.

It felt like a bomb. I could only wonder at how much magical energy had to be invested in that attack, for it to shake the ground under us to such a degree. While the lightning itself had flowed mostly into the ground, the aftermath was enough to throw everyone around it into shock.

"-Gray!"

"...Gray?"

"I'm...okay..."

In response to Svin's alarmed shout and my master's quiet inquiry I gave a small nod. Even in this situation, Svin was keeping to my master's instructions to stay at least five meters away from me. His desperate, helpless meandering outside that space was almost amusing to watch.

"That lightning was-!"

That's my question as well. It's the Master of Medea who casted that spell Atrum Gallista.

Svin Glascheit can also dodge it who is using beast transformation magecraft.

Besides the obvious Achilles and Dantes, a contender for the fastest would be Richard. Godspeed gradually increases his speed the longer the battle lasts. So it can jump from B+ to A++ and even EX. Alcides said he was much faster than even him after transforming into a demon.

Kerry could maybe pull off the same as Dantes with his time alter shenanigans, but his body can't handle it. Yagyuu and Ashvatthama have A++ in AGI, which means they can temporarily move 3 times faster than servants with A rank AGI.

Karna was noted to be only a step behind Achilles in Apocrypha. In Volume 5, he was keeping up with Astolfo's dimensional shifting Hippogriff on air. He can fly and use PBF as rocketboosters.

Other PB servants can probably also do the same to a lesser extent. Mordred and Artoria have already shown taking flight.

Dracula could move at a speed indistinguishable from teleporation. Fast enough to blitz around even when surrounded by 5 servants (2 A ranks, 3 Top Servants), four of them being notably fast.

Atalanta Alter was toying around with Achilles at 30% of his top speed. Fastest huntress, and in terms of sprinting she should be the fastest, unless Saber Diarmuid's Mana Burst (Jump) makes him better.

He doesn't have that many special speed feats, but Emiya thinks there aren't even 3 Lancers with Cu's Agility and skill with the spear. Nasu described his sudden bursts as godspeed, while Medusa is supposedly faster in consistent maintained speed.

Ushiwakamaru is capable of Shukichi, and Hassou Tobi lets her traverse difficult terrain easily.

When was AM Atalanta toying with Achilles? Even capped at 30% he was outspeeding her with ease, entire volleys not touching him. The only time she tagged him was when he got serious and blitzed her through a volley or after he killed her and sat there to get hit by her arrows.

The anime apparently gave people the idea that they were equal or Achilles was faster at 30%, but it was different in the light novel:

Shaking off his excess thoughts, the man starts running once more. But, there is an overwhelming disparity between the man whose heel was shot and the fastest hunter.

He hardly dodged most of her arrows. His neck was torn open, blood came pouring out of his mouth and eyes, internal organs were messed up, heart beat stopped in battle, etc. Maybe it wasn't exactly "toying with him" as I paraphrased, but it was a far more difficult and touching battle for Achilles. He won that fight through pure willpower.

Sigurd constantly and casually dodging light beams from Sherlock's lenses

Anyone in Extella who has beaten Archimedes despite him spamming actual light

Ozy's boat is the literal sun that travelled in the sky in ancient egypt and was no different than the sun archimedes uses because gods=the elements in that era. Anyone not getting killed by Ozy should be relativistic. His sun boat also produces regular bright light in his buster animation, not just concentrated beams, so it shows that he can produce luminescence and not just lasers

And it is pretty damn easy to make SoL magecraft

Random police officers do it

Touko recreated "perfect daytime" with the sunlight rune

And magecraft in general gives you the same output as science. Pointing a flashlight at someone or doing the same with magecraft gives the same result

KnightOfSunlight said:
I still have no idea how the Nasuverse isn't at least relativistic at this point tbh
Because along with DC and Marvel, Nasuverse is one of the most downplayed verses on the site with everything downplayed because "nasu likes his characters strong lol"

ZephyrosOmega said:
KnightOfSunlight said:
I still have no idea how the Nasuverse isn't at least relativistic at this point tbh
Because along with DC and Marvel, Nasuverse is one of the most downplayed verses on the site with everything downplayed because "nasu likes his characters strong lol"
Dragon Ball wants to ask you if they are a joke to you.

Diinou HotHead said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
KnightOfSunlight said:
Dragon Ball wants to ask you if they are a joke to you.
Yes, they are

I'm curious if Reppuzan was still here, what would he feel if he sees Fate poeple go 2-A

Would he break down like Matt, I wonder?

Can't really blame Matt for being mad against 2-A Fate. We didn't invite him to the party after all. And now his Saint Seiya's gonna get beaten up hard by the 2-As

Anyways, seems most people in the thread are talking about SoL stuff for Servants, so should we make a thread for SoL feats that scales to Servant-level people? (Would likely scale to Relativistic, as SoL travel was stated to damage Saint Graph)

>(Would likely scale to Relativistic, as SoL travel was stated to damage Saint Graph)

Honestly that just feels so cheap. We have a laundry list of Servants who use light for basic attacks and even uses mirrors/lenses for natural light, as well as Mash (Who has only a D rank speed) seeing the lasers as slow in Babylonia Zero.

Maybe Nasu just doesn't have any idea how fast he wants Servants to be. IIRC, Da Vinci was impressed by a rather slow speed feat in Shinjuku, but then suddenly we have Sherlock just fighting Sigurd with his light lenses and Sigurd just dodging them.

It's honestly very weird. So many consistent SoL feats but then there's that statement from the CCC event.

It's like saying "going supersonic in this verse is hard and can kill you!" but then later showcase a ton of consistent hypersonic feats.

Nasu being Nasu I guess.

There's this explanation: What damages Saint Graph is "travelling" by lightspeed. But SoL stuffs we are using are mostly 1. React Speed 2. Attack Speed.

Saint Seiya also suffered similar problems too, statements of Bronze Saints never going past speed of sound, Gold Saint capping at SoL, but here we are, at one of the fastest MFTL+

Btw i just checked out the sources on parameter rules on TM wiki. I found out that A rank is for top Servants like Cu, Herc, Achilles etc while EX is for real specials like Gilgamesh.

Now, what i mean is that, while assuming their parameters shown on paper are their base stats, i think that by "level up rank" like done by Tamamo gaining her tails (which is why she is stated to be as strong as 7 A rank servants just by having 3 tails) or Meltryllis through Melt Virus, Servant can go beyond their shown parameters. This may explains why some are superior to other Servants, even if their shown parameters are lower than the one they are fighting against.

Melt at CCC event is most likely at EX, as FTL travel didn't kill her immediately and she was still able to fight for very long even do another FTL Palladion and that still did not immediately kill Melt. CCC Melt can be thought to be much superior than the one in the CCC event.

Just my thoughts.

OMG, this is just so dumb but makes a lot of ******* sense. Paraneters in Fate are basically just RPG based stats, and Servant ranks are levels. Oh god this is dumb but now makes a lot of sense when applied in many Fate battles

So, basically, don't trust Parameters if in-story stat amps are involved.

BTW, how should we rate Parameters with ☆ rating? It's for someone like Pre-Mooncell BB

Yeah, basically some Servants in story are leveled up than their normal levels. For * stats, it even exceeds EX meaning it's basically even beyond. God, Fate is basically a huge based RPG system level system and stats.

Which we just scale by statements and not Parameters anyway.

Doing the "SoL stuffs for non-God Tiers" would be the best idea (I feel it's much better than digging up dead threads)

Back