• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse revision

Not necessarily. It has to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.

Antvasima said:
Not necessarily. It has to be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
yeah , but there a guy in Omniversal Battlefield Wiki , who said Gilgamesh was at least a 4th Dimensional being because he was sleep in a higher dimension place called "Far Side " inside Moon Cell, does that count as a higher Dimensional character

Probably not, expecially if it contradicts his regular power level too much.

Existing in higher dimensional space isn't an AP feat at all, unless the verse makes clear that existing there makes you superior to everything below it (Umineko for example).

It simply shows that the verse includes higher dimensional space.

I exist in a 4-D universe but that doesn't make me Low 2-C

Antvasima said:
Probably not, expecially if it contradicts his regular power level too much.
well , i think @Monarch will explain it more clearly, i mean i still noob in Type Moon world as well as Godzilla, but still that guys keep saying that both Gil and BB is Multiversal+ because BB destroy Angelica Cage by CCC , and Gil can Destroy an infinite size reality by Ea swinging alone

Kaltias is correct. I am usually too busy to argue or explain things properly nowadays. My apologies.

still, a character fused with a device that created 8 Dimensional space still can be count as 8th Dimensional character ( BB case)

Kal is correct that the verse usually needs to clarify, as on its own, it isn't an AP feat. Kaldor Draigo has been living in the Warp for God knows how long, but he's just a human. Living in a realm does not make your form synonymous with all its possible dimensions.

then does this make Gil jump tier

EACCC.gif

Monarch Laciel said:
No because they aren't actual galaxies and even if they were, it would be a ridiculous outlier
well, the guy post me this said Gil break Moon Cell's Reality Marble ,not created Galaxies

The word press link is broken

The second and third ones are already on her profile under her intelligence section I believe.

The moon cell is not an 8D construct. It is a computer that can simulate 8D spaces within itself.

Everything in the first link has been brought up and discussed before.

The bit about controlling the moon cell letting you manipulate reality is just reality warping, which is already on her page

Monarch Laciel said:
Everything in the first link has been brought up and discussed before.
The bit about controlling the moon cell letting you manipulate reality is just reality warping, which is already on her page
she fused with Moon Cell , and does it make her 8-D

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Kal is correct that the verse usually needs to clarify, as on its own, it isn't an AP feat. Kaldor Draigo has been living in the Warp for God knows how long, but he's just a human. Living in a realm does not make your form synonymous with all its possible dimensions.
how many Dimensional Space in the Warp ?

Chu Minh Duy said:
how many Dimensional Space in the Warp ?
Beyond dimensional limitations in its purest state. It can contain infinite-dimensional space, as well. Or 3-D space. Whatever the Gods who control it desire.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Simulating them? No. It would depend both on how real said timelines are and in-universe circumstances.
Uhhh, not sure how to answer that

Everything in the moon cell is "real" to the people inside it, because I'm pretty sure they are themselves simulations.

Chu Minh Duy said:
it effect to real life
It can warp reality yes. However, it has never shown the ability to affect an entire timeline, let alone multiple or infinite timelines, outside itself.

Monarch Laciel said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
it effect to real life
It can warp reality yes. However, it has never shown the ability to affect an entire timeline, let alone multiple or infinite timelines, outside itself.
so these timelines store inside Moon Cell just a bunch of possibilities made up by human minds , not a real ones happenned ?

Back