• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

nasuverse earth 9/10-d upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about CRTs, I am asking for the evidence in a canon plot where is it proven.

So basically none of you are trying to send me a scan that proves those dimensions are literal. Got it.

I don't care about CRTs, I am asking for the evidence in a canon plot where is it proven.
Once again, this is not what this CRT is about. Go ask in the Nasuverse General Discussion or make a thread in Q&A. Or you can go find the CRT where it was accepted yourself. But please take this conversation elsewhere as this is derailing to the thread.
Honestly though this thread should probably just be closed. It has been thoroughly debunked and now people are just derailing it.

So basically none of you are trying to send me a scan that proves those dimensions are literal. Got it.
Bcz it's litteraly not the place for it. You litteraly try to debate about a thing that it's already accepted bcz you don't want to read the CRT about it.

Once again, this is not what this CRT is about. Go ask in the Nasuverse General Discussion or make a thread in Q&A. Or you can go find the CRT where it was accepted yourself. But please take this conversation elsewhere as this is derailing to the thread.
Honestly though this thread should probably just be closed. It has been thoroughly debunked and now people are just derailing it.
But this is one of yall claims what. Like wtf, if you want to claim, at least send evidence to make it valid

Doesn't need to. It was already proven. You would need to prove IN A DIFFERENT THREAD why they aren't.

But this is one of yall claims what. Like wtf, if you want to claim, at least send evidence to make it valid
We don't claim. It's already accepted as valid in the wiki. If you want to verify it's validity you made another thread.

If someone make a thread about HP. I will not re ask him me to prove him that it's really tier 0 if their is litteraly a thread that cover it.

not only is it directly related to this thread, but the conclusion of this thread is reliant on mooncell stuff.

stop trying derail by forcing another thread to be made.

I thought you knew something about Fate powerscaling🗿 Did you forget Earth's textures? That by itself already makes Nasu's earth>>>>>>>>>>>>normal earth. Earth also runs under type 3 multiverse according to Waiver.
Type 3 multiverse doesn’t scale anywhere without extra evidence

not only is it directly related to this thread, but the conclusion of this thread is reliant on mooncell stuff.

Moon Cell being possibly 8D is accepted. If you want to change that, you HAVE to make a new CRT. You are quite literally derailing this thread. Stop trying to claim otherwise.

Just disagree with OP for better reasons, like the ones Paul and I have been posting.

Not really

It doesn't change that this thing is something already accepted, if he want to discuss about this feat he need to made another thread.

You guy are derrailing the thread by trying to make a discussion about something already accepted.

I can see where it’s coming from. The Moon Cell’s rating is already accepted. All that’s being argued is the relationship between earth and the moon cell. A different thread can be made to downgrade the moon cell in a focused manner without having people talk about how it’s derailing.

The other thing is to tell people to stop jerking off discussion rules. They clearly can be contradicted considering the state of DB despite like 5 different t discussions threads

Not really
It doesn't change that this thing is something already accepted, if he want to discuss about this feat he need to made another thread.

You guy are derrailing the thread by trying to make a discussion about something already accepted.
Tbf, it’s not really derailing if the main purpose of the thread has been debunked and pretty much rejected. Moving onto a new topic wouldn’t be too bad especially if it’s directly tied to the ratings being proposed

Tbf, it’s not really derailing if the main purpose of the thread has been debunked and pretty much rejected. Moving onto a new topic wouldn’t be too bad especially if it’s directly tied to the ratings being proposed
Yeah but it would need another title and not being a thing that was already discussed multiple time. If they could at least read the first CRT before asking us to litteraly remade the same argument than it's in. (Because Dread litteraly want something that it's on the accepted CRT)

Anyways Chase itself accepted to do another thread for this. Hasty and Dread just like forcing. (Even more hasty who like to hate on fate)

Anyways Chase itself accepted to do another thread for this. Hasty and Dread just like forcing. (Even more hasty who like to hate on fate)
I don't like to hate on fate lmao

for some reason people think that someone disagreeing with power scaling of a verse somehow equates to hate.

I can disagree with scaling and still like the verse, not everyone is blinded like that.

I'm sorry, idk what you mean
You said you don't like to hate on fate (which mean you didn't actually hating the verse if i'm right), yet the way your attitude here contradict what you said, it's like you have a personal vendetta with Fate
Also your respond to Tdjwo are uncalled, yes i personally not liked him that much but i also don't like a sort of bad respond that you did against Tdjwo

Anyway gonna be my last respond over this, cheers

Anyways earth is higher in level than moon cell is not even a comparaison that need to be made, as moon cell is litteraly part of earth timeline (which mean earth timeline are 8D, it's basic logic). And Excalibur can kill the thing that can destroy moon cell.

Now being a higher dimmension i don't think it's qualify like that
exactly, even if the earth isnt superior in dimensionality, its clear as day that the earth is superior to the moon cell

This meta of dodging arguments by forcing new threads to be made for every topic is getting real old
Specially that the CRT is originally made from that prior contextual background (or like a following) and people still simply disagree with it because that is connected to other (if one being downgraded, this will be automatically downgraded)

But people ain't understanding this.

You said you don't like to hate on fate (which mean you didn't actually hating the verse if i'm right), yet the way your attitude here contradict what you said, it's like you have a personal vendetta with Fate
Also your respond to Tdjwo are uncalled, yes i personally not liked him that much but i also don't like a sort of bad respond that you did against Tdjwo

Anyway gonna be my last respond over this, cheers
I don't like how the top tiers of the verse are currently scaled, no. But I don't have a personal vendetta.

my response to Tdj was clearly a joke, idk what to say about that.

You litteraly ever come in fate thread to talk about how everything is wanked...
not everything, but the Moon Cell is IMO, and I'm allowed to have that opinion.

My thoughts on the Root has also changed since the initial 1-A upgrade.

Specially that the CRT is originally made from that prior contextual background (or like a following) and people still simply disagree with it because that is connected to other (if one being downgraded, this will be automatically downgraded)

But people ain't understanding this.
The thing is we understand. The thing you don't understand is what you ask (what are the 8 dimmension) isalready in another CRT, you litteraly ask me to show you what is in the CRT bcz you don't want to read it.

Chase who is the one who is making an argument about the 8D (which i already answered him by saying that it's not the barrier who have the 8D feat on itself) is okay by making another thread for it yet you want to force it to happen now.

my response to Tdj was clearly a joke, idk what to say about that.
You should make it clear, and to be fair the timing on that wasn't that good neither since i'm sure tdjwo was frustrated

As for the rest, frankly enough i'm neutral with it, but that's because since the readjustment on 4-D invul, i have lost my hobby for this verse (in battleboarding wise) so you can take that as "not really care"
And frankly enough (again), even if the 4-D invul can be adjusted once again (like allowing a special condition to make any fantasy-based nor supernatural-based verses to fight Fate without worrying the 4-D invul or other option), i'm still neutral with the god tier scaling, i know it's a big controversial topic
However i don't like throwing the "wank" or being such of blunt over it, maybe i'm too lenient lel

I won't lie, I skipped most of this thread, but that's because of how absurd the OP and first few posts are.

Let me introduce you to a idea:

Let's say character A is stronger than Character B. Character B is a 5D being.
This does not make Character A a 6D being.
You would need a scan specifically saying/showing/heavily implicating that Character A surpasses Character B in dimenstionality.

Likewise, just because Amaterasu is stronger than the whole Moon Cell, doesn't make her a higher dimensionality.

I really wouldn't mind 9D Nasuverse, but I would like better arguments for it to be honest. This OP alone is very, very unconvincing.

The thing is we understand. The thing you don't understand is what you ask (what are the 8 dimmension) isalready in another CRT, you litteraly ask me to show you what is in the CRT bcz you don't want to read it.
All I am asking is for a scan of your claim. CRT is irrelevant here or acceptance or rejection.

I won't lie, I skipped most of this thread, but that's because of how absurd the OP and first few posts are.

Let me introduce you to a idea:

Let's say character A is stronger than Character B. Character B is a 5D being.
This does not make Character A a 6D being.
You would need a scan specifically saying/showing/heavily implicating that Character A surpasses Character B in dimenstionality.

Likewise, just because Amaterasu is stronger than the whole Moon Cell, doesn't make her a higher dimensionality.

I really wouldn't mind 9D Nasuverse, but I would like better arguments for it to be honest. This OP alone is very, very unconvincing.
The thread has been rejected and right now it's a mess lel
Better to wait the mods to close this instead of beating the dead horse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back