• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse revision

Simulations don't make you tier 2.

Unless I am a cosmic reality warper via playing Universe Sandbox

I'd link that 2-A computer from digimon.

Point is that to the people within the Moon Cell, I'm pretty sure those simulations as real. Because those people are simulations themselves.

Otherwise never mind 5-A, Playable Caster, Playable Saber and Playable Archer would be 11-A or something via being nothing by data simulations.

There's a world of a difference between

"This is a simulation in the real world" vs. "The real world is a simulation".

The distinction is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I'm to choose between one simulation and another, I'd rather not choose at all.

Don't know why, just felt like saying that.

Anyway, I don't know. Servants in Extra are digital copies in the moon cell I'm pretty sure, so if we treat them as "real" I don't know why we don't treat the rest of the stuff in the moon cell as real.

Monarch Laciel said:
The distinction is arbitrary, the definitions blurred. If I'm to choose between one simulation and another, I'd rather not choose at all.

Don't know why, just felt like saying that.

Anyway, I don't know. Servants in Extra are digital copies in the moon cell I'm pretty sure, so if we treat them as "real" I don't know why we don't treat the rest of the stuff in the moon cell as real.
Rest of the stuff such as?

The Moon Cell is not connected to the Root. Its ability works by simulating every possibility and using its calculations to impose one of those wishes on the World.

It should be noted that it doesn't create those timelines but simulates them based on calculations it has made in the past.

@Chu

Drawing power from the Root =/= having the full power of the Root.

That's like saying that drawing one's power from a star = having the full power of a star.

Just drop this.

Monarch Laciel said:
I'd link that 2-A computer from digimon.
Point is that to the people within the Moon Cell, I'm pretty sure those simulations as real. Because those people are simulations themselves.

Otherwise never mind 5-A, Playable Caster, Playable Saber and Playable Archer would be 11-A or something via being nothing by data simulations.
you forgot CCC Gil

I am giving up on this page, seeing as no Nasuverse expert answered my question, which I've been asking for months now. You would think that with an increased amount of moderators, the page would get better, but it's just sloppy at this moment. I miss the old days.

@Swag

What is it?

You've been continually irritable and I'd like to help but I've also been busy with school and I'm currently in the process of bereavement so pardon me if I'm not present to answer your every question.

Reppuzan said:
@Swag
What is it?

You've been continually irritable and I'd like to help but I've also been busy with school and I'm currently in the process of bereavement so pardon me if I'm not present to answer your every question.
he want to ask did Nasu comfirm that "Types are the Strongest being" in Nasuverse again after Fate /Extra CCC release

@Chu

Arcueid > Moon Cell. That much is certain.

There's nothing that contradicts the fact that the Aristoteles aren't the most powerful beings in the Solar System.

well ,the guy who made the wank thread for BB is so close to upgrade BB and CCC servants until he use these theories made up by Rani and some game mechanics to debate

@ThisIsMySwagPack

But there's no evidence to the contrary nor is there any evidence that the Types are magically weaker.

Arcueid also has the feat of lolnoping the Moon Cell's authority, which proves that it's inferior to her.

Gilgamesh has the same feat.

Don't see how they would survive something like Cursed Cutting Crater. Don't see why the would magically scale to 4-B beings if they have no feats on their own that would place them even remotely close to that tier.

woah woah , guys , stop, we will debate this when we have some knowledgeable members in here , i know you guys are Nasuverse expert but, the feats that Types are the strongest being in Nasuverse is somehow implies in Type Moon Wiki (or maybe Nasu said they're powerful being somehow)

@Swag

The narration outright states that the Moon Cell has no right to even challenge her.

Gil needed his Root of the Beginning upgrade to stand against BB and was legitimately panicking when he learned about the Ten Crowns.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
Gilgamesh has the same feat.
Don't see how they would survive something like Cursed Cutting Crater. Don't see why the would magically scale to 4-B beings if they have no feats on their own that would place them even remotely close to that tier.
Sefar also deal a lot of damage to the Moon Cell before she got captured by it ,and Saver almost screw entire Near Side or probably Moon Cell by his noble Phantasm alone

Reppuzan said:
@Swag
The narration outright states that the Moon Cell has no right to even challenge her.

Gil needed his Root of the Beginning upgrade to stand against BB and was legitimately panicking when he learned about the Ten Crowns.
so someone explain why BB's CCC is a 4-D space ?

The Moon Cell couldn't do anything to him even before the events of Extra CCC.

BB ***** herself in his presence, before he obtains any kind of additional power.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
The Moon Cell couldn't do anything to him even before the events of Extra CCC.
BB ***** herself in his presence, before he obtains any kind of additional power.
that was before she fuses with the Moon Cell

@Swag

Gilgamesh was explicitly sent to the Far Side of the Moon because he was too powerful for a conventional Holy Grail War, not because the Moon Cell couldn't do anything to him.

Like I said, he was legitimately panicking when she revealed the Ten Crowns, which obviously meant that the Moon Cell's Authority had some sway over him at the time.

Gilgamesh: The Ten Royal Crowns? Could it be the power of the original goddess? Nnh... Hakuno, this is bad. If that's true, then even I won't stand a chance! I scorned her thinking she was at most at the level of a Phoenician goddess - but it seems I was conceited!

This is hardly "Moon Cell has no sway over him" like you're claiming it to be.

Back