• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

nasuverse earth 9/10-d upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
for starters,let me explain how strong divine spirits are.
In Fate/EXTRA and CCC, Arcueid Brunestud (Berserker) with her sanity restored is stated to be about the only one who is capable of bringing Golden White Face down to a level where "it’s possible to defeat her no matter how slim the possibility", thanks to being able to reduce the power of her opponents to a sixth of their usual. This confirms that Amaterasu's power reigns supreme, and that not even Buddha, Kiara Sessyoin, BB or Hakuno's Servants (Nero Claudius, No Name, Tamamo-no-Mae or Gilgamesh depending on the player's preferences) empowered by the Mythological Mystic Code would be able to face her.[7][9]
Also the Goddess of Catalhoyuk,is one of bbs components, and every nasuverse fan already knows how strong bb is.

Both of these divine spirits scale at or above the moon cell.

( but what does this have to do with the earth?)

main-qimg-d9ee010e5a4a86eaab4a30d33e8db4ee-lq

the true forms of divine spirits exist somewhere in the 'World', or earth. This is supported by the fact that divine spirits have to be nerfed to be summoned in a servant container.
True ancestors are also superior to divine spirits
Gatou Monji & Berserker
Gatou Monji is an strange Master that worships Berserker as a God. He is a man that carries various religions so his speech can't be understood. Berserker was originally an spirit from the Earth called "True Ancestor" but, due to Gatou's misconceptions that say "she = God" her status downgraded from Planet to God, making her unable to properly display her abilities. During battle her Noble Phantasm uses gravity as means of attack, causing great damage.

This should make the Earth at least 9D (1-C), or possibly 10d (High 1-C).
(tbh it makes no sense for a moon to be stronger than a planet, this crt hopefully fixes that)

Agree:
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
This is talking about a higher dimension in relation to human world (not the moon cell) which 8D already covers.
some divine spirits are already superior to the moon cell, so that would make no sense.
Amaterasu and the machine gods also fought off sefar ( although they all got defeated)

I'm neutral for 9-D, It seems can be. But I'm waiting forward to more people's opinions.

Other than that, I disagree 10-D. I don't see anything here that would be 10-D.

Again simply being stronger literally doesn't mean a dimensional difference. You could wank so many series with that logic.
true forms of divine spirits already have a dimensional difference, thats literally in the scan, as I said for the 4th time. I'm using it as proof that the 8-d humna world exists, especially since the weapon that defeated sefar was excalibur.

I'm neutral for 9-D, It seems can be. But I'm waiting forward to more people's opinions.

Other than that, I disagree 10-D. I don't see anything here that would be 10-D.
it depends on whether you think that the earth is superior to its components, which is supported by quite a few scans. Also im not sure if 9-d mooncell got accepted or denied

it depends on whether you think that the earth is superior to its components, which is supported by quite a few scans. Also im not sure if 9-d mooncell got accepted or denied
The 9-D mooncell was not accepted. That's why I said I couldn't see anything 10-D in this thread, It can be 9-D but it's also debatable.

This makes literally zero sense.
for starters,let me explain how strong divine spirits are.
This is specifically about Ameterasu, one of the most powerful things in Nasuverse. Also not a Divine Spirit, she is a god.
Also the Goddess of Catalhoyuk,is one of bbs components, and every nasuverse fan already knows how strong bb is.
Literally irrelevant. Who even is Goddess of Catalhoyuk?
Both of these divine spirits scale at or above the moon cell.
Ameterasu does, the other isn't ever mentioned to my knowledge.
( but what does this have to do with the earth?)

main-qimg-d9ee010e5a4a86eaab4a30d33e8db4ee-lq

the true forms of divine spirits exist somewhere in the 'World', or earth. This is supported by the fact that divine spirits have to be nerfed to be summoned in a servant container.
That's not what the scan says at all. Divine spirits exist in a higher dimension, which is already accepted.
True ancestors are also superior to divine spirits
Do not compare Arcueid to other True Ancestors. Arc is literally the pinnacle.
This should make the Earth at least 9D (1-C), or possibly 10d (High 1-C).
... why? You can't just say "Arc stronger than Divine Spirits, so she's two dimensions above Ameterasu." Especially when Arc clearly isn't superior to Ameterasu. Arc is the only character with a CHANCE to beat Ameterasu, no matter how small. Hard disagree.
(tbh it makes no sense for a moon to be stronger than a planet, this crt hopefully fixes that)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Type Moon is literally described as the final boss character of Notes. Likely putting it above the other Types, sans ORT who is described as a superboss.

We know without a doubt that the Moon is stronger than Earth though, the Earth needed true ancestors in the image of Brunestud (the moon) to defend itself better than it could before, very easily putting him above Gaia, not even to mention his status as the literal second to last enemy in a timeline (he comes down right before the final boss according to Nasu). "it makes no sense for a moon to be stronger than a planet" when ORT is from a belt of rocks

Besides that though there's no way I can believe anyone looks at the OP and thinks this logic makes sense, its literally just X is stronger than Y, therefore its a dimensional increase

There's nothing to suggest that these surpass the moon cell. It's extrapolation. Plus the 6D stuff is already a higher dimension relatively speaking which fits into this just fine.
I have to agree with this. Planets might be bigger than moons as a rule of thumb, but the situation we are dealing with is so far outside of the normal paradigm that we can't simply assume it as a matter of course, especially for something like dimensionality.

a lower form of a divine spirit, amaterasu/tamamo has already been stated/shown to be superior to the moon cell. no amount of beating around the bush will deny this fact
Does “superior” there have enough criteria with our Qualitatively Superior standard?

I mean, you can be stronger or superior to a 9D being, but that doesn't mean you directly become a 10D being without further elaboration. One can argue that it is superior/stronger in terms of power level, abilities and etc. Not in particular on dimension difference.

This is specifically about Ameterasu, one of the most powerful things in Nasuverse. Also not a Divine Spirit, she is a god.
Gods/divine spirits are almost identical in nasuverse lor
Literally irrelevant. Who even is Goddess of Catalhoyuk?
Have you not finished extra? Thats literally the deity where bb derives her cursed cutting crater from

That's not what the scan says at all. Divine spirits exist in a higher dimension, which is already accepted.

Do not compare Arcueid to other True Ancestors. Arc is literally the pinnacle.
all true ancestors have the status of "planet", which is superior to the "god" status of divine spirits
... why? You can't just say "Arc stronger than Divine Spirits, so she's two dimensions above Ameterasu." Especially when Arc clearly isn't superior to Ameterasu. Arc is the only character with a CHANCE to beat Ameterasu, no matter how small. Hard disagree.
Thats not what im saying at all, learn how to read.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Type Moon is literally described as the final boss character of Notes. Likely putting it above the other Types, sans ORT who is described as a superboss.
Earth is the weakest planet in lore. also the crimson moon literally had to make a deal to live inside of earth. Why would he have to do that if he was stronger?
Also "planet" saint graphs are superior to "satellite" saint graphs, but I'm not sure how valid that is here

I have to agree with this. Planets might be bigger than moons as a rule of thumb, but the situation we are dealing with is so far outside of the normal paradigm that we can't simply assume it as a matter of course, especially for something like dimensionality.
Amaterasu/tamamo > moon cell.
True form of Amaterasu should be dimensionally superior to tamamo, as shown in the scan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back