• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Mega CRT Part 3: God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I feel as though the evidence provided doesn't prove the claims to my understanding of the wiki's standards.
Guy who wrote the standards agrees that dimensions in Nasu work as intended

Guy who wrote the standards agrees with this

Maybe your understanding is wrong then, seeing as all your arguments boil down to "it's flowery language/hyperbole/vague" without giving any reason why they are vague, when, given our standards, they are very much tier 1. (I mean come on dude, BB as a 4 dimensional being sees every facet of the 3 dimensional world, past present and future as one singular thing, like a book she can read, that is the literal definition of an ontological transcendence)

I also like how you said Avalon not being a "physical location" in the World means anything, when they explicitly mention that the Reverse Side doesn't operate in any laws of physics anyway, it being weird as **** is just part of how the World is.

I also know the scans you posted for proof of dimensions being "limited" but i'll just warn you right now, you better get some better evidence, because your argument is so lopped that Nasu would cap at 3-A.

Anyway, have a nice day/night.

I did. If you want to "boil what I said down" and ignore the reasoning as to why I think the language is flowery.

also like how you said Avalon not being a "physical location" in the World means anything, when they explicitly mention that the Reverse Side doesn't operate in any laws of physics anyway, it being weird as **** is just part of how the World is.
I think you're misunderstanding what I was saying, and that's my bad.

Are you aware of the sci-fi trope "2 timelines of difference quantum vibrations occupy the same place at different frequencies"? I'm trying to say Avalon is occupying the same location but "vibrating" at a different frequency (to extend the analogy). So it's not a physical location within thew Earth.

Anyway, as I said, I won't debate this here.

I also know the scans you posted for proof of dimensions being "limited" but i'll just warn you right now, you better get some better evidence, because your argument is so lopped that Nasu would cap at 3-A.
(I mean come on dude, BB as a 4 dimensional being sees every facet of the 3 dimensional world, past present and future as one singular thing, like a book she can read, that is the literal definition of an ontological transcendence)
"Guy who wrote the standards agrees that dimensions in Nasu work as intended"
"Guy who wrote the standards agrees with this"

He can be wrong.... But I'll address this stuff when I make a downgrade CRT.

ignore the reasoning
Easy to do so when the reasoning is nearly nonexistent. I mean with Goetia you said it only proved 4-D (which is wrong because if you combine this with the Buddha scan it becomes at least 5-D) and being higher dimensional doesn't prove you have higher dimensional AP (which, if a dimension is legit. is literally wrong as a wiki standard), you never actually gave a statement as to why they aren't higher dimensional.
Are you aware of the sci-fi trope "2 timelines of difference quantum vibrations occupy the same place at different frequencies"? I'm trying to say Avalon is occupying the same location but "vibrating" at a different frequency (to extend the analogy). So it's not a physical location within thew Earth.
First of all what kind of sci-fi are you reading my guy, because i want to read it too.

And secondly, that's a really weird interpretation of what that could have meant. I could just as easily assume Merlin means that the "higher planes" is about how Avalon can negate interferance from higher order dimensions, and "lower planes" could mean it's deep within Gaia. I could also interpret it as "it is where Britain is, but since the Reverse Side doesn't operate within the laws of physics you cannot really say it's exactly there", and so on. It's too vague a statement and your assumption draws even more jumps than mine do. Occam's Razor and all that.
He can be wrong
I don't see how he would be wrong considering how clear and cut the evidence was beforehand, but 'kay.

Easy to do so when the reasoning is nearly nonexistent. I mean with Goetia you said it only proved 4-D (which is wrong because if you combine this with the Buddha scan it becomes at least 5-D) and being higher dimensional doesn't prove you have higher dimensional AP (which, if a dimension is legit. is literally wrong as a wiki standard), you never actually gave a statement as to why they aren't higher dimensional.

First of all what kind of sci-fi are you reading my guy, because i want to read it too.

And secondly, that's a really weird interpretation of what that could have meant. I could just as easily assume Merlin means that the "higher planes" is about how Avalon can negate interferance from higher order dimensions, and "lower planes" could mean it's deep within Gaia. I could also interpret it as "it is where Britain is, but since the Reverse Side doesn't operate within the laws of physics you cannot really say it's exactly there", and so on. It's too vague a statement and your assumption draws even more jumps than mine do. Occam's Razor and all that.

I don't see how he would be wrong considering how clear and cut the evidence was beforehand, but 'kay.
As I said, I'll address it all in the downgrade thread, idk why you insist on debating here. It's clear I have to get some accepted stuff removed before we continue this discussion.

Neutral for low 1-C till this question is answered
Is it possible for a higher D object to be embedded in a lower D space

it doesn't really matter since that would just mean that fate's defention of world would be different than ours so i don't think that's important

Last edited:
Well it does matter, it would mean the Dimensional tiering in the verse is different from that the wiki accepts
No it wouldn't since it's accepted that higher dimensions in nasu are infinitely superior to the lower ones
Them being in the same world would be irrelevant

No it wouldn't since it's accepted that higher dimensions in nasu are infinitely superior to the lower ones
Them being in the same world would be irrelevant
Well Avalon being 6D kind of contradicts that, since the difference between dimensions in the verse has been described as infinite superiority, a higher D object shouldn't be able to fully exists in a lower D realm without maybe reducing it's dimensionality

If Earth is low 1-C then one character that can destroy 1/5 Earth or many continents will have what tier?

Well Avalon being 6D kind of contradicts that, since the difference between dimensions in the verse has been described as infinite superiority, a higher D object shouldn't be able to fully exists in a lower D realm without maybe reducing it's dimensionality
I mean the Reverse Side of the World specifically doesnt follow the normal Laws of the Universe or Physics, it very specifically is a place where impossible things exist.

It can be infinitely superior while smaller tho.

I see. Thank you.

If Earth is low 1-C then one character that can destroy 1/5 Earth or many continents will have what tier?

Still tier 6. Most of the bs that comes from Gaia's reverse side, which is underneath the textures that cover Earth.

Can somebody summarise the concrete proof for Low 1-C and 1-C in an easy to understand manner please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back