• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Mega CRT Part 3: God Tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody summarise the concrete proof for Low 1-C and 1-C in an easy to understand manner please?
For now:

Higher dimensions in Nasu are proven to be equivalent of reality-fiction differences.

Several characters are stated to be higher dimensional beings beyond space-time

Another character creates a space with more dimensions of space-time than the normal universe

A section of the world shields itself from 6 dimensional phenomena, and it's destroyed/close to be destroyed by several characters.

Another character takes control of a machine that can create and control 8th dimensional space.

The scans and quotes are on OP.

Okay. Thank you. Can you elaborate/explain further regarding the proof for reality-fiction differences please?

That was already accepted in this thread, but basically:
Screenshot_20201127-173236_Discord-2.jpg

Screenshot_20201127-173130_Discord-1.jpg

Rin explains that higher dimensions are like "recorded universes", and by using INS's 4 dimensional nature, BB manages to see every facet of the 3 dimensional world, past, present and future as the same thing, as a book that she can read. That's a higher dimensional perspective, and it extends across every higher dimension, as seen when Zelretch controlled timelines as if they were pages in a book in Fate/Strange Fake.

Okay. Thanks. That seems quite reliable then.

This applies to people whose resistances and hax scale to the god tiers, right? Like servant mindhax resistance, kavacha/kundala's resistances, etc.

It has been done. Through blood (not really), sweat (yeah) and tears (a lot of them), i have edited every 5-B (from destroying the World) to Low 1-C, and every 2-A to Low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

The only exceptions are Moriarty (for reasons i put in a note in his profile) and Dust of Osiris (for reasons that deserve an entire thread of it's own).

I had no PC so i did this all in mobile. It took about 8 hours. It's 6 AM.

This was the worst mistake of my life, but hey, worth it.

It has been done. Through blood (not really), sweat (yeah) and tears (a lot of them), i have edited every 5-B (from destroying the World) to Low 1-C, and every 2-A to Low 1-C, possibly 1-C.

The only exceptions are Moriarty (for reasons i put in a note in his profile) and Dust of Osiris (for reasons that deserve an entire thread of it's own).

I had no PC so i did this all in mobile. It took about 8 hours. It's 6 AM.

This was the worst mistake of my life, but hey, worth it.
Thank you.

Did you use the correct wording for the striking strength values, and update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages?

I think you missed Grand Servant Romulus-Quirinus:

Also, would this be applicable to Gáe Bolg's full potential being able to cancel out Scáthach's immortality?

Scáthach claims that Cú Alter's Curruid Coinchenn has enough power to destroy the world:
Screenshot_2019-01-31-11-00-50-09.png

Normally Gáe Bolg is unable to target Scáthach because the spear is unable to see a fate where she does. Cú claims that in order to kill he Scáthach his skill needs to be on a level where he can deliver a strike that can kill even gods.

I believe it becomes Low 1-C tho, so its gonna be “At least Low 6-B, likely Low 1-C, possibly 1-C” lol

If higher-dimensionality, a trait of both Divine Spirits, True Demons and some equivalent beings is the basis of the upgrade, I don't see why Astarte should remain 3-A. She is a divinity of the Milky Way in another universe where the Human Order expanded beyond the Solar System to cover the entirety of the galaxy, but the higher-dimensionality trait of divinities should still be in it.

Probably should also upgrade Goddess Rhongomyniad since she is also a Divine Spirit.

If Simba gets upgraded (which I'm not opposed to), we also have Sasaki, Musashi, Yagyu, Bunnytoria, Consort Yu and probably others who scale from her

If higher-dimensionality, a trait of both Divine Spirits, True Demons and some equivalent beings is the basis of the upgrade, I don't see why Astarte should remain 3-A. She is a divinity of the Milky Way in another universe where the Human Order expanded beyond the Solar System to cover the entirety of the galaxy, but the higher-dimensionality trait of divinities should still be in it.
She just needs to be revamped seeing as how shes Low 7-B still and isnt even 3-A

How does the REGEND scale to her or other Divine Spirits?

Kinda iffy with the whole Ouku thing since there were a lot of conditions for everyone preforming as they were in it. Most of the event has people doing things because 'they have a conceptual advantage over the other character', who is also taking advantage of certain conditions to grow in power.

Bunnytoria
Her mats tells us that she is not actually Goddes Rhongo but Lancer Artoria. So not a Divine Spirit yet.

Consort Yu
Divine Spirit > Elemental > Fairy

Not sure how they will compare when Divine Spirits are explicitly a higher tier of existence, and Elementals are what Divine Spirits can degrade into.

I don't think Elementals are higher dimensional beings, but this may change in the new Lostbelt since they are mentioned and it's all about Fairies and Avalon (the inner sea of the planet with a lot of fuckery).

Yagyu's profile mention's Saber Empireo is comparable to Lion King
Musashi and Sasaki scale above that with their super modes and as Nameless Samurai.
Bunnytoria's profile says she's comparable to Zero Musashi
Akuta's profile says she should be comparable to Lion King

Last edited:
I still haven't received a reply. It is very important that the edits have been properly applied.

Thank you.

Did you use the correct wording for the striking strength values, and update the tier categories at the bottom of the pages?
From the ones ive looked at he did use the right wording for SS and did update the tier categories but it seems he wasnt able to get absolutely every character just yet but its close.

Thank you.

Yeah, i made sure to do that. It's why it took so long actually.

I think you missed Grand Servant Romulus-Quirinus:

Also, would this be applicable to Gáe Bolg's full potential being able to cancel out Scáthach's immortality?

Scáthach claims that Cú Alter's Curruid Coinchenn has enough power to destroy the world:
Screenshot_2019-01-31-11-00-50-09.png

Normally Gáe Bolg is unable to target Scáthach because the spear is unable to see a fate where she does. Cú claims that in order to kill he Scáthach his skill needs to be on a level where he can deliver a strike that can kill even gods.
I actually never thought about this. I'll put it there as "Low 1-C with Curruid Coinchenn Boosted Gae Bolg".

i think you missed the speed part of gilgamesh
He shouldn't be flat out Immeasurable due to still rejecting his Divinity, just reactions and combat speed

Also yeah you guys are right, i missed Quirius lol. Fixed him too.
True enough. Saber Wars 2 is a different beast that i want to deal with properly when it comes to NA, but right now putting her at likely Low 1-C shouldn't be a problem.

Probably should also upgrade Goddess Rhongomyniad since she is also a Divine Spirit.
I'm just waiting until LB 6.2 comes out, because i'm 99.9% sure Rhongomyniad is getting some stupid upgrade.

Updated the few ones i missed or that people brought to my attention now (yes, Striking Strength and Categories included, just like the rest). We should probably be good here.

I think it should be left open some hours more so persons can say if there was something left or wrong. For example:
Massively FTL+ otherwise (Comparable to Hakuno's servants) with Immeasurable reactions
Shouldn't the speed of BB in this part also be inmmesurable combat speed like the rest of Haluno servants?

Right, the first few ones i changed i forgot to change it to combat speed too, but it's honestly just semantics. I'll try and get them tho.

But yeah, leave it open for an hour or two so people can tell me if i missed someone, but we are just about done.

Yagyu's profile mention's Saber Empireo is comparable to Lion King

That chain of scaling is messy as hell. Also probably even more confusing after Hell Mandala.

Akuta's profile says she should be comparable to Lion King

Well, went back to SIN and Da Vinci does mention her being Divine Spirit-class, albeit I don't see the direct comparison with the Lion King. She should qualify for that reason, not a scaling to Goddess Rhongo.

Bunnytoria's profile says she's comparable to Zero Musashi
Again, Bunnytoria is not the Lion King so it's kinda irrelevant.

As the saying goes, this is an entirely different individual from the ‘Lion King’ from the Sixth Singularity. - https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/wiki/Artoria_Pendragon_(Ruler)

Goddess Rhongo reason for being upgraded seems very clear, given that she is a Divine Spirit, which is a higher dimensional lifeform.

Dr. Roman
...So her existence changed. That's believable. So the King Arthur who manifested in this Singularity is, rather than a Heroic Spirit...

Lancelot
A Divine Spirit... One of the gods...

For further reference for Divine Spirits:

Da Vinci
Although it's temporary, that's a true Divine Spirit... A monster that far exceeds that of a Demon God Pillar!
Da Vinci
The present theory is that they exist as hollow Divine Spirits on a higher plane, watching over the world.

Also she has the feat of damaging Chaldea's equipment from the Singularity:

Dr. Roman
Wait! The magical energy gauge is maxed out! Stop! Stop, everyone!

Dr. Roman
This response matches the level of a space-time fracture! Something huge is about to appear there!

And she's compared directly to King Hassan (Grand Assassin):

First Hassan
Of course. Arrogance is warranted. That light could not even awaken one who is asleep.

Gawain
What...?

Gawain
Galatine...uninhibited by the sandstorm, yet even under the sun you can still deflect it?

Gawain
(...I was the one who was blind. This swordsman's power rivals the Lion King!)

But anyways, not sure how that matters anyways, since the scaling it's just talking about Divine Spirits, not about Goddess Rhongo in particular who is both a Divine Spirit and on the same level as King Hassan.

I'm just waiting until LB 6.2 comes out, because i'm 99.9% sure Rhongomyniad is getting some stupid upgrade.
I doubt it's going to be relevant for the Lion King, since we already have
Morgan's profile, and she is the who has Rhongomyniad, but she has turned it into her own Magecraft.

Kinda like trying to apply MHXX's Rhonogymniad to the Lion King.

I see. Still, i'm not sure if the Lion King should scale to Low 1-C and above due to the fact that we don't actually know how much Divinity she has relative to other Divine Spirits. I mean, not every Divine Spirit is supposed to be on this level, after all (Euryale and Stheno come to mind lol).

Although, Rhongo still maintains the Textures of the World, which are the one thing that maintain the laws of physics over it, and Sherlock mentioned in LB5 that space was also part of the Textures iirc, so maybe she could be Low 2-C.

I see. Still, i'm not sure if the Lion King should scale to Low 1-C and above due to the fact that we don't actually know how much Divinity she has relative to other Divine Spirits. I mean, not every Divine Spirit is supposed to be on this level, after all (Euryale and Stheno come to mind lol).
I consider she is in a completely different level of divinity than Euryale and Stheno, I mean, she affect Sheba through the space, she separed the whole Camelot of the rest of the human history, she new about the Babylonia singularity and the temple of Solomon, and probably more than I forget, so I can't see her as anything below a mid rank goddess and that's very conservative, she is probably in the rank of a high goddess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back