• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

@Solacis

At the point that there are multiple Dantes existing simultaneously, he has reached immeasurable speed. Of the times that Dantes has on screen, meaning not in gameplay, been in combat, he opened with soul burning fire against random monsters, immeasurable speed blitz against Fergus, and neither against Nightengale, but he wanted to lose the last one so it doesn't really count. Literally the very moment his master commanded him to destroy Fergus, he blitzed him to hell

Paul Frank said:
Chateau D'if only let's him escape prisons
This let's him escape time since it's a metaphysical prison

It is not a speed boost np

He moves at the speed of thought and d'if allows him to escape time and move at immeasurable speeds
I know. I was saying that he opens with his application of immeasurable speed where he escapes time

Shouldn't the range of BB as the moon cell be upgraded? Because the Moon Cell sent a copy of BB on FGO timeline.

Well you guys can also just wait for it in NA.

I have one NP5 Emiya, and another lvl 1 copy. I burned the 7th because I thought a gold prism might be useful one day.

What's your quartz and ticket count at?

I had a quartz and ticket account before

I was at 914 quartz and 37 tickets and I summoned them all on the Summer BB banner

Not a single summer bb was obtained that day

Memes aside, I guess the historical Reinhard would be more of an assassin than a Lancer. A noble Phantasm or skill that turns massive percentage of the population to his side in secret, as his eyes and ears. Would definitely be a cool servant

I can't get FGO until I get a phone, so I've merely enjoyed from the sidelines.

Which is why I wish Type-Moon would use my brilliant idea to make more money for the game as well as make the fans happier.

@dragon

I may not have gotten summer bb but now that account has a few 5 stars so it all works out in the end

So you know how a lot of events are only available for a limited time, so if you wanna enjoy the story you gotta act fast and hope you're leveled enough to beat the event before it disappears? (Or so I've heard)

So my idea is simple: Allow the players to pay to keep events permanently. You're giving the fans the chance to experience the entire game if they missed their chance, and you're making more money.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
I can't get FGO until I get a phone, so I've merely enjoyed from the sidelines.
Which is why I wish Type-Moon would use my brilliant idea to make more money for the game as well as make the fans happier.
Why don't you use an Emulator?

This is a spoiler for FSF volume 5. The Hydra arrow of Alcides can destroy saint graph. Not sure if Semiramis would scale to that, cause she got hydra poison too.

Edit: oh I think Chiron would also have soul destruction resistance. Because he didn't die when he was hit accidentally by Herc when they were alive.

Paul Frank said:
Chateau D'if only let's him escape prisons
This let's him escape time since it's a metaphysical prison

It is not a speed boost np

He moves at the speed of thought and d'if allows him to escape time and move at immeasurable speeds
It's speed boost via escaping the hold of space-time. Escaping space-time means that Dantes gets to decide how much hold both space and time have over his body.

Speed = Distance Travelled / Time, so escaping the hold of space-time means that Dantes has full control over both factors that affect his speed. It does not mean that distance is always set to "infinite" and time is always set to "zero". It can be anything he wants. Just like every other NP, there's a sense of escalation.

EDIT: To add on, it's not like I'm disputing the immeasurable speed, just that he doesn't default to that level unless bloodlusted. I'm just trying to make Dantes more viable for interesting VS matches. As things are, nearly anyone that's fast enough to fight him fairly is immediately strong enough to stomp him, and anyone that doesn't stomp him is immediately blitz-stomped in the other direction. It makes for lame matches.

At the very least, if Dantes isn't immediately going lol!Immeasurable, he can feasibly get defeated by people who can exploit his reluctance at going full speed right off the bat.

Back