• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

Hector was the dude who could equal Achilles. The same Achilles that without his buffs, punched a hole through Chiron who (in a moment of stupidity) tried to catch them NP level hands.

Yobo Blue said:
Any particular other historical or mythological figures anyone would like to see?
Theseus comes to mind as someone with a lot of potential as a servant. I would love to see him. I'd love to talk with you more about this on discord

I wanna see an actual Attila and Paul Bunyan. And Theseus. We already got Asterios, Herc, Perseus and Achilles, gimme my son of Poseidon. The fact that we had two Minotaurs before Theseus is a crime.

Pretty much any well known god as well tbh. FGO already started bringing in Divine Spirits, so lets see an Odin or Ra etc

@Anon

Orion was child of poseiden, but that probably isn't what you are looking for lol.

Ozy is supposed to be ra, but that also isn't what you were probably looking for lol

Also, I can't believe I forgot to say it but I also want Genghis Khan and Sun Wukong. I know Sun's already a Servant but I want him to appear in FGO.

A fun one would be Balor for even more OP MEoDP. Archer Herc and Karna would be nice just so we can see them pwn a bunch of fools who tried to step to them.

About the whole speed mess, can't we just get the lowest result and the highest result to find a middle ground into something that can make sense ? Because looking at this whole thing it's absolute chaos to me

Uh, I already mentioned a few of them, but my list goes something like Jacob/Israel, Samson, The Mayan Hero Twins, El Cid, more writers, and maybe more American Folk Tales like Davy Crockett

Theseus comes to mind as someone with a lot of potential as a servant. I would love to see him. I'd love to talk with you more about this on discord

>Discord

H M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M M

Seriously speaking, Peter may actually be pretty strong because of the whole "Progenitor of the Church" thing. Maybe by Nasuverse standards he'd end up with some sort of composite Sacrament.

Or if the writers really want to stretch it, give him some Piedra Del Sol type shenanigans since the Apostles were supposed to have "the Authority of Christ".

But that's all just speculation.

I'd like to see Arsene Lupin (Assassin class) and possibly Adam and Eve, as well as the original Robin Hood.

Bonnie and Clyde for Rider/Avenger class, maybe?

I also want some actually decent versions of Orion and Mephistopheles.

I would like to see Indrajit, yep that Indian Gilgamesh Will be pretty strong since even the king of Gods is no match for him, why is he Indian Gilgamesh? Cuz he owned literally every Divine weapon of Hindu Gods yes including Vasavi shakti,pashupata, trisula etc

Eh, this may be a real weird pick, but I'd like to see Elijah the Prophet as a servant. Don't know why. Just do.

He had a lot of shenanigans that might qualify him as Ruler or Caster. Especially since that wasn't technically his chariot either.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
By the way, Dantes opens with his immeasurable speed blitz. He is honestly one of the strongest servants out there
Ugh. I pointed this issue out not three conversations ago, too. Dantes opens with Chateau D'If, not Immeasurable speed blitz. In combat, he uses the former to go super fast, but never to the point of the latter.

Chateau D'if only let's him escape prisons

This let's him escape time since it's a metaphysical prison

It is not a speed boost np

He moves at the speed of thought and d'if allows him to escape time and move at immeasurable speeds

Back