• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

>No feats

Dude, every lore, source and history in IRL already proof how they can be strong, combine it with Nasu lore and other chuuni aspect they will be strong, saying they have no feats is wrong.

Let's be real here.

Nasu lore is pretty wild and doesn't always apply to every character in the same way. And they don't always keep the history accurate. No reason we should assume they're strong,

Genghis Will be mata hari level? lol no,every historical figure Will got massive buff, just look at Jeanne she is not strong just a very Lucky woman, most the buff is depending on their fame, just like Vlad dracula

I'm not saying he will be. I'm saying he could be. There isn't any reason yet to assume their level of power, especially in comparison to top tier Riders.

No, we have reason to assume their power level, we know every famous person Will become powerful servant, even if nasu Lore sometimes inaccurate he Will never change the whole story of a very famous person

Altera is not Attila, she just get named Attila by the people who found her, we might be have actual Attila in Nasuverse but we shall wait until its come.

No, in the Nasuverse she was actually the Attila. The writers are not above changing whatever they feel like historically

Altera is actually Atilla in the verse, tho. Its not the first time that Nasu changes the entire lore of a historical figure.

Ozymandias is really not that great when you compare him to someone like Noah who made the ark and carried with him 2 of every species on the planet at the time when the whole freaking Planet was drowning. He literally saved the life on earth.

No ride is greater than that lol. I would say he fit as Grand Rider.

I am gonna eat my hat if Grand Saber isn't Arturia. IIRC we even had a datamind 2 years ago that confirmed Grand Saber to have the same VA as Arturia

It doesn't need to be offensive. EX Clair isn't offensive and that is the prereq for Grand Casters. Alos Noah can probably create the food due to how tied into his story it is. You can easily just say he can due to miracle of god or ownership by extension.

It's been a long time since I played extra, but wasn't Saver a caster servant in the HGW? Why would he need a class of his own now?

Noah is also more important to the history of the human race considering he prevented a global waterpocalypse.

Edit: Well, not prevented, but countered?

If Noah is ever added we all know he won't be a male

So will he be a loli or well endowed

I'm sure they will not, if they do that then all of Abrahamic people will riot, beside Napoleon speculated will be loli or shit and bam we have badass ojii-san Napoleon.

Back