• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

Iapitus The Impaler said:
At the point that there are multiple Dantes existing simultaneously, he has reached immeasurable speed.
The "multiple Dantes existing simultaneously" thing isn't literal. It's described as an afterimage-like attack in the translation of Dantes' profile, which just means that he moves fast enough to appear as if there are many of himself to outside viewers. Afterimage Creation is by default Subsonic, and the page on it explicitly says that assuming that it's FTL is fallacious.

Are you going to tell me that Yan Qing is FTL via moving fast enough during his NP to cast no shadows on the ground?

Once again, just because he can reach Immeasurable speed, doesn't mean he will do so unless absolutely needed. It doesn't take immeasurable speeds to blitz other Servants. Hell, Kiritsugu can reliably do it with Chronos Rose and he doesn't even reach lightspeed because he's still moving physically and his Saint Graph wouldn't be able to handle it.

Personally, I'm just starting out in FGO, so I have to ask, is there any real way to get Saint Quartz besides paying for it, or are Gaucho games really worse than loot boxes?

Clear all main quest for a singularity and you get an extra 10 ontop of the quartz from the main quests

Clear all side quest for 1 quartz each

Some interludes give quartz

Farm weekly missions for fragments

Login daily especially during events or when they giveaway extra quartz

Also farm dailies for the prisms so you can buy tickets to summon

Whenever there is a bug in the game, the game goes on maintenance and everyone gets SQ. The same for when an event is starting. You also get SQ every time you level up a Servant's Bond after Bond level 5.

It really is, you either have to test your luck or plan a head with the comming events if you want to get something good. I just got Tamamo with todays summoning and I plan on getting Meltlilith when the CCC event comes out and get Shouten when Rashomon comes out.

If your new, you need to hurry up and beat solomon, so that you can participate on CCC event. BB is really good welfare servant.

I wouldn't recommend rushing for ccc event if you are new player. That event is probably one of the most "pain in the ass" event to deal with even for old player. The amount of grinding is just ridiculous and it become much harder if you don't have the event CE.

I'm currently at babylon but I'm taking a break on the MQ and just leveling up my main servants, almost done now I just have Davinci, Tamamo, and Lu to get in the lv 60s.

Question though, is Robin Hood worth leveling up? I know his NP can do masive damage but is he worth the time or just have him for NP damage?

Beast Zero Gudako said:
I wouldn't recommend rushing for ccc event if you are new player. That event is probably one of the most "pain in the ass" event to deal with even for old player. The amount of grinding is just ridiculous and it become much harder if you don't have the event CE.
True, but BB is hard to pass up.

Oh, and BB is really usefull for Nero Fest this year because she's high resistance to death when fighting KH.

for 3 and below that are good

Ceasar
Bedivere

more like all archers are good

FSN Cu
Leonidas
Taiga

Ushiwakamaru

Medea
Hans Christian Andersen(Now god tier in JP)

Hassan of the Cursed Arm
Kotarou

Lu Bu
Spartacus(Great Farmer)

Also:

Arash is the god of archer farmers. He died over and over again for our sins.

David is some sort of budget Merlin with good base attack.

Proto Cu for the very common wild beast types, if you don't need FSN Cu whose main sthick is to either solo or stay at the end of the team lineup for a last stand battle.

Note that Taiga's skills are mostly very situational, but if the stars align, she hits like a tiger mom with a steel bat on her child who deludes himself too much on a childish dream of being a hero.

Medusa is fine for farming, because NP charge.

Sasaki Kojiro is the Savior of France.

Spartacus is the best non-gold zerker farmer, Kiyohime is bae though.

Asterios if you want to go zero damage memes.

Any guesses for which HS will be the grand servants? We already know grand caster is Merlin and grand Saber will most likely be Arturia/Arthur "I can't be anyone else tbh"

But what about the others? Do any candidates come to mind?

IIRC Gil-chan has no interest in grand title. Perhaps Rama would qualify for a grand Archer? I was thinking of Sun Wukong for a grand Lancer imo.

Tbh Musashi and Okita are both more suited to be Grand Saber than Arthur/Artoria

Alcides is probably best suited to Grand Archer

Cu for Grand Lancer obviously Probably Shishou but i'm pretty sure she isn't supposed to normally be summonable

Ozy or Ivan are probably more qualified for Grand Rider than the others

Caster is already Merlin and Solomon

Assassin was already Hassan but since he's out of the way i'm not really sure The savior of france is clearly Grand Assassin and when he gets a saber version he will be Grand Saber

Why would Musashi and freaking Okita be more suited for grand Saber than Arturia? No knight is more famous than king Arthur and no sword is as legendary as Excalibur

Alcides?

I was thinking of Achilles for grand Rider actually, he's pretty crazy.

Not interested much in Assasins after King Hassan tbh

There isn't only one Grand Servant after all both Merlin and Solomon can be Grand Caster, besides Grands only appear to deal with Beasts, and you can't summon Grand Servants as shown by King Hassan so I don't think Grands really matter, especially considering 3/4 of the 4/5 Beasts have been beaten without the help of a Grand servant, and unless Prototype Arthur is Grand Saber then I think VI is also unlikely to need a Grand.

I think it works so that there are both Grand Servants and Grand Servant Candidates. Merlin is a Grand Caster Candidate, while Solomon was the Grand Caster.

Back