• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

Veloxt1r0kore said:
I'm sure they will not, if they do that then all of Abrahamic people will riot, beside Napoleon speculated will be loli or shit and bam we have badass ojii-san Napoleon.
Nah, Shin Megami Tensei exists, and no one rioted over it. Heck, at least one Christian Gaming website gave it a 75/100 in gameplay.

Laughs in Altera

I mean if nasu change the whole story they Will be entire different person, i mean altera is still the scourge of God and rome still feared her, the same if Genghis Khan become a servant no matter how much the difference he still be the Great Qonqueror, i think king of Qonqueror is more fit for him

I saw a one of those hardcore websites for religious parents discussing it with each other if that's what you mean.

A bit off topic though.

Back