• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Board 19

Alaya summons those who are considered the pinacle of heroic spirits to be grand servants

Since beast VI is very heavily implied to be a threat to the world i'm pretty sure there will be a grand servant

Didn't Merlin become a Grand Caster only because Solomon removed himself from the throne of heroes? Two grand servants can't exist at the same time as far I know.

Him being a grand caster means that the World already summoned him with a Grand Caster Saint Graph since he was already around before Solomon deleted himself(and likely in the process put himself back into the throne)

@Paul that doesn't make them qualified as Grand Saber. We don't know much about what qualify a HS for the grand title beside being REALLY famous and consider the pinacle of the class. Arthura/Arturia hold the title of the King of knight AND posses the most famous sword in the world, The only other HS I can think of who is worthy of such title is Sigurd.

Pretty sure he isn't technically a Caster never mind a Grand Caster, he's just Roleplaying a Caster with Independent Manifestation if I'm not wrong, but he definitely didn't get promoted to Grand after Solomon left, even Chaldea's summoning system can't summon Grands if I'm not wrong, at least that's the case with King Hassan I think.

The Merlin you summon wouldn't be Grand Caster Merlin anyway

It's an avatar he creates and sends to Chaldea since he's bored

Okita and Musashi grand Saber? Are you kidding?

Lore wise they are even not that strong, heck even if rarity means your skill okita and Musashi probably Will be 2-3* they're nowhere near grand

I don't think someone like Musashi can be Grand Saber when she has such a defined equal like Regend. In fact, her and Regend tieing should mean that both of them are automically disqualified from being a Grand because that would mean they aren't the best in their era.

Considering extella and E/Link. I think the prototype to Excalibur might he the grand saber. In extella link, it said that "A weapon similar to Excalibur defeated the white Titan." It's just a guess though but I don't see king Arthur's as grabd servants. Also, Artoria is considered a "top tier servant" in link..

Also, i found this in the OBW, wtf is this xd (this is from Gil's profile)

Solar System Level with Enuma Elish and Ea (Ea is described as being capable of weaving all stars into creation together as one. Enuma Elish outright ignores any type of defense, be it physical, magical or divine defense, effectively ignoring any type of durability by showing the "Truth" of creation, creating a dislocation in Space-Time, ignoring all concepts and causality, making it capable of killing even gods no matter how much high their dimensional existence is, and cutting their connection with any type of life or power sources they may have.)

where the **** any of this comes from!!!??? xd

Yobo Blue said:
Honestly I can't understand a single word in that sentence.
I ll fixed it after im home XD, honestly this phone auto correct is annoying,but it can't be helped due to different language so when i try to write English it automaticaly become my own language

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Considering extella and E/Link. I think the prototype to Excalibur might he the grand saber. In extella link, it said that "A weapon similar to Excalibur defeated the white Titan." It's just a guess though but I don't see king Arthur's as grabd servants. Also, Artoria is considered a "top tier servant" in link..
Doesn't matter wat Extella says, Nasu will hack his way through and make Arturia the grand Saver it that is his Plan.

Gilgamesh can be Grand Caster. Just actually remember that and let it simmer in your head, Gilgamesh can be Grand Caster because he has Clairvoyance at the sufficient rank.

I know it's futile because we don't actually know the requirements, but I think it's pretty clear power isn't a big, or the biggest factor to make someone a candidate for Grand.

Nobody is the Grand Caster because otherwise there wouldn't be candidates. Even Solomon himself was a candidate, that's why he was summoned as a normal Servant in the Holy Grail War, because he can, just as any candidate should by all rights be summonable in the position. But unlike with a human, we don't know Counter Force's reasons to choose someone different beyond possible aptitude against the threat in question.

The only confirmed Grand, iirc, is Gramps. The others are all candidates for various reasons:

• Solomon is incarnated
  • Merlin is still alive
  • Wise King Gil is not confirmed to be a candidate, iirc, just that it's mentioned that EX Clairvoyance is a supposed common trait

Grands are the seven strongest/greatest heroic spirits of each class of an Era. So the Greatest Caster=Greatest Magus.

Grand Caster Candidates have Super Clairvoyance because you need it to be considered the greatest magus.

Gil isn't a magus so I don't think he qualifies even though he has the necessary Super Clairvoyance.

All of our servant we have right now mostly doesn't fit as grand servant tbh, expect some but they are so few and if they are the chance is so small due of many circumates. Sadly there is so many figures who still not out in fate that can be fit/qualified as grand servant.

No, Iskandar is not that great, yes his history and his personality is awesome etc but if you know more deep he's not that great, Ozy in other hand what make him fit as grand rider? Nothing. Yes he has boat of god, BS temple and some of crazy stuff but he's doesn't qualify as grand rider, he's more like a caster rather than rider.

Genghis comparing to Iskandar are more awesome, almost conquering almost half of the world, Noah is Noah, so they are more fit as grand rider than Ozy and Iskandar.

Being Grand just means you are the strongest servant of your class, not that you "have to have a deep personality" or anything like that.

I'm not sure why you would assume that considering as of now they don't exist. For all we know they could be Mata Hari level.

David is a 3 star servant so clearly Noah would be 4 star at best and Ozy is 5 star so he is the better rider thank you for coming to my Ted talk

I would like a Noah rider though. If only so that we could have more biblical servants. Though he wouldn't be combat oriented at all.

> I'm not sure why you would assume that considering as of now they don't exist

Yes we can, lore, history, etc can proof it.

> For all we know they could be Mata Hari level.

I believe you just being sarcastic

Back