• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Tdjwo I have returned to give you cool information, my partner in wank.

image.png

image.png

image.png

@KingNanaya what do you think?
from what I remember, there was some TATARI bs that caused Roa to come back. I'm not really sure how we should treat Melty Roa, to be honest. Does he have a soul? is he real? is his existence linked to, and sustained by, TATARI? I don't know, and I don't remember enough about the melty story/arcade to give a solid answer. only times I've played melty were when I was playing against my friend from middle school, and most of the knowledge of melty that I have comes from Red Muffler Man's video on how there are over 20 different variations of Shiki Tohno

from what I remember, there was some TATARI bs that caused Roa to come back. I'm not really sure how we should treat Melty Roa, to be honest. Does he have a soul? is he real? is his existence linked to, and sustained by, TATARI? I don't know, and I don't remember enough about the melty story/arcade to give a solid answer. only times I've played melty were when I was playing against my friend from middle school, and most of the knowledge of melty that I have comes from Red Muffler Man's video on how there are over 20 different variations of Shiki Tohno

If it helps, in lumina, there is a pretty much identical storyline, but without the involvement of tatari.

. I'm not really sure how we should treat Melty Roa, to be honest. Does he have a soul? is he real? is his existence linked to, and sustained by, TATARI?
Melty Roa can still use all of his magecraft and such, which means he has a soul. No soul = no circuits = no magecraft. His soul should still have the same durability considering TATARI copies have access to all of the original's abilities.

Melty Roa can still use all of his magecraft and such, which means he has a soul. No soul = no circuits = no magecraft. His soul should still have the same durability considering TATARI copies have access to all of the original's abilities.
yeah, but it's still limited by the user, as white Len's TATARI was a lot worse than Walachia's

yeah, but it's still limited by the user, as white Len's TATARI was a lot worse than Walachia's
all the TATARI's in actress again ( and current code, duh) are a product of Dust of Osiris, which is superior to both wlen and wallachia in pretty much everything, and iirc the lore reason as to why roa couldnt be summoned before. She uses the TATARI + Hermes + Unifed Language and the philosopher stones to create her TATARI. Her replicas are also perfect, due to not being made from rumors, but actual records of the previous Hologram Summer.

TLDR: any weaknesses wallachia and wlen had with their tatari, Osiris lacks.

image.png

osiris seems to able to ressurect people too, rare ability to have in this verse ( yeah aoko did it but it wasnt true resurrection, whatever that means.)
Tsukihime worlds magi clear fate worlds nega diff funny how people wank Medea and servant casters when teleportation is approaching true magic in fate and in Tsukihime worlds stuff like the unified language is still under magecraft.

Tsukihime worlds magi clear fate worlds nega diff funny how people wank Medea and servant casters when teleportation is approaching true magic in fate and in Tsukihime worlds stuff like the unified language is still under magecraft.
fate human mages easily get cleared by tsukihime ones, except for rare cases. but servant mages are just as cracked on average imo

fate human mages easily get cleared by tsukihime ones, except for rare cases. but servant mages are just as cracked on average imo
What I said before applies to servants to considering that besides rare exceptions hax wise caster servants come up short compared to Tsuki Magi like Roa he has soil of genesis which is a cage that absorbs matter and the soul since it condenses all of Nrvnqsrs seperate lives which are different souls in to one entity and also Hollow Coarse among various other magecraft stuff since Ciel has human Roas magecraft in original Tsukihime.

2:49 to 2:51 Roa opens up a portal to the root and the moves name is hollow coarse and hollow is one of the things used to describe the root and seventeenth reincarnation refers to Roa being reincarnated 17 times.

2:49 to 2:51 Roa opens up a portal to the root and the moves name is hollow coarse and hollow is one of the things used to describe the root and seventeenth reincarnation refers to Roa being reincarnated 17 times.
could i get a source on that?

Also roa can manipulate information at will, gg ez
A vampire known as the "Serpent of Akasha" or the "Infinite Reincarnator." Former priest of the Holy Church. He can manipulate information and electricity at will. The story of Roa appearing in Souya that came to him predicts the possibilities he might have had following a chance encounter with Arcueid and Shiki.

FGO fans in reddit and discord are so stupid that they simply won't accept it if you showed them Prime Roa scaling above their waifus and then they will try to say "POWeRScALiNG iSN'T aLLOwED" in an attempt to save face lel.
Oh yea absolutely these same people cry FanFiction about Roa killing the True Ancestors and they fell silent when it’s confirmed in ciels route in Roas memory when Shiki was possessed by him. These people are insufferable Prime Roa solos fate move on.

Back