• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speaking of revisions, I wanted to do a minor Powers & Abilities revision for a few characters (specifically Ruler Jeanne and Assassin Jack) based on some stuff from the Fate/Apocrypha manga, but I've never done a CRT before, so what's the best way to make one?

Meanwhile i'm still waiting from you guys to make a CRT to removing the 4D invul since we have so many evidences to debunk it right now
What evidence do you have I will use it for if people try arguing for it? also please get rid of the magi res as well please for the love of God that's also wanked as 4D.

Meanwhile i'm still waiting from you guys to make a CRT to removing the 4D invul since we have so many evidences to debunk it right now
then you do it. I'm fixing the profiles themselves while working on a second verse
image.png

Also, do you we consider stuff like DDD, Fire Girl, Canaan, etcetera, canon to the Nasuverse?
DDD is canon to the Nasuverse contrary to what naysayers and idiots say. It features true daemons and false daemons and our main character Ishizune Arika has a true daemon for an arm and his mentor/friend Kaie Karyou has four limbs that are true daemons he willed into existence and he himself is a true daemon.
Prelude_III.png

Not to mention, True Daemons have been referenced in Nasu's WOG thing and also in CCC where it states that Kiara is on the level of one after hacking the mooncell and absorbing BB and co, etc. And finally, in Tsukihime talk and prelude, Mr. Dawn, whose whole role in the burial agency is to exorcise daemon-possessed individuals shows up and it states that the gates of hell are about to open up and the design of this cover of prelude has common elements with the design of Kaie Karyou's room in DDD which is shown here.
DDD_Kaies_Chamber.jpg

So yes, DDD is canon to the nasuverse. But, it is not related to Fate or KNK or Tsuki.

DDD is canon to the Nasuverse contrary to what naysayers and idiots say. It features true daemons and false daemons and our main character Ishizune Arika has a true daemon for an arm and his mentor/friend Kaie Karyou has four limbs that are true daemons he willed into existence and he himself is a true daemon.
Prelude_III.png

Not to mention, True Daemons have been referenced in Nasu's WOG thing and also in CCC where it states that Kiara is on the level of one after hacking the mooncell and absorbing BB and co, etc. And finally, in Tsukihime talk and prelude, Mr. Dawn, whose whole role in the burial agency is to exorcise daemon-possessed individuals shows up and it states that the gates of hell are about to open up and the design of this cover of prelude has common elements with the design of Kaie Karyou's room in DDD which is shown here.
DDD_Kaies_Chamber.jpg

So yes, DDD is canon to the nasuverse. But, it is not related to Fate or KNK or Tsuki.
I agree. I always thought it was canon, just as a part of the greater multiverse.

Good afternoon, is there a moderator who is a Fate supporter? For me to call to this thread:

Good afternoon, is there a moderator who is a Fate supporter? For me to call to this thread:
I saw the thread and I agree with it. Seems solid enough

Back