• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i feel bad for mata hari fans, since charlotte corday gets all the love. (they're both 1 star assassin girls but charlotte is getting better and better while mata hari is sitting in the background crying that she isn't getting an animation bump and better buffs, also no swim suit hari)

FGO Players (mostly on NA) after readed LB6 and see a Faeries be like:
Killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillmurdermurdermudermurderkillkillkillkillkillkillkillmurdermurdermurderkillkillkillgenocideisthewaykillkillkill-

I can. it's going pretty well though, aside from the fact that there's only been one argument lol
Yeah, that's why I said you should inform more people/staff members. No one is going to see it if you don't inform them and it would be just a waste of time.

Last edited:
The best Type moon OST of all time(IMO) unironically comes from Fate Apocrypha

Saviour

Could be better, it's aight for me
Mainly because of Apocrypha massive flaws and me being spoiled by so many amazing musics that i don't feel any greatness of Apocrypha soundtrack

After rewatching Apocrypha, I don't think it was that bad tbh.
Overhated is a right words for it, but it still has a points of why it's not everyone favorite to the extend
I said this as a former Apocrypha haters, rewatched it numerous time and it was mediocore at best but i can see why it's still liked so often despite the flaws

Just so we know, we've never used infinitely layered authority before. Idk how or who stated we did. The only thing we know exists are infinitely layered concepts via origin.

But there are up to 10 or so layered authority. Can't really remember. Check the Void Shiki vs Featherine battle. It was used there.

Finished Avalon after many hours awake, it was really good, the faeries were almost 99% pure trash yes but it was still really good thanks to the characters. Just the moment I finished the part of Morgan I began my adamant new journey of level her to 120, I still need more copies to get to that point but fortunately there is the second banner soon. And I will also grail to 100 Altria Caster (no more than that because realistically speaking is quite improbable I could get many more copies of Altria) and Barghest as they deserve it.

After finish Avalon I spend some 30 SQ mores and finally got Oberon (I think I spend in total approximately 120-150 SQ to get him), which mean that I can use the rest of SQ for Morgan without problem. So far from the Avalon banners I got all the servants except Melusine, which I hope to fix in her banner because I got to really like her in the story.

Finished Avalon after many hours awake, it was really good, the faeries were almost 99% pure trash yes but it was still really good thanks to the characters. Just the moment I finished the part of Morgan I began my adamant new journey of level her to 120, I still need more copies to get to that point but fortunately there is the second banner soon. And I will also grail to 100 Altria Caster (no more than that because realistically speaking is quite improbable I could get many more copies of Altria) and Barghest as they deserve it.

After finish Avalon I spend some 30 SQ mores and finally got Oberon (I think I spend in total approximately 120-150 SQ to get him), which mean that I can use the rest of SQ for Morgan without problem. So far from the Avalon banners I got all the servants except Melusine, which I hope to fix in her banner because I got to really like her in the story.
which character had the saddest backstory btw
Artoria, Morgan , barghest or meluine?

Even a weaker version of ORT is stronger than Void Shiki who is The Root since ORT absorbed powers of every servant in Chaldea which includes Void Shiki so GG ORT wins.

Even a weaker version of ORT is stronger than Void Shiki who is The Root since ORT absorbed powers of every servant in Chaldea which includes Void Shiki so GG ORT wins.
77kqqj.jpg

Needed 417SQ for another two copies of Morgan, so now my queen is NP3, enough to reach 120 with the coins from Bond 1-6. Additionally I got a copy of 2030 (so two more for the LB) and got my final copy of Black Grail (thank god because before I got my eigth copy of Heaven's Feel and was in pain). Will leave the remaining SQ for summer that I would like to have at least one Kama of any type, that and because next year there are another two banners to get here either at the first or second half of the year, although I will still do a daily single just in case of get lucky.

In total through the Avalon banner I have spend around 959SQ and 107TK (which is equivalent to 321SQ, giving a total equivalent of 1480SQ spend) for Morgan, plus around 200SQ in Melusine, Koyanskaya and Oberon banner (mostly Oberon), and with that I got NP8 Barghest, NP6 Baobhan Sith, NP2 Percival, NP2 Tristan, NP1 Gawain (this is my third copy), NP1 Tomoe, NP3 Morgan, NP1 Koyanskaya and NP1 Oberon, so on average I got one 5 star servant each 295SQ and one 4 star servant each 74SQ. Posting this as it can be used for reference.

How is it a pain? These are all resistances.
It's very unpleasant to the eye. It would be better in its own ability page with certain "tiers" for authority users to gauge what resistances/powers they have. Would also make it easier as you also have the source directly given to you.

Back