• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
For the other female servants where would you rank them?

just a few like Xuanzang, Galatea, Morgan, Barghest, zenobia, Nero, and Jane

this reminds me, we seriously need to make tiers for best girls in fate
Ranking fgo females is very tough for me since I love almost all of them depending on the circumstances. But Ushi and Quetz hold a special place in my heart. Also love Jeanne d'arc

I got into Fate because of Artoria and Gilgamesh

Shiki is pretty badass in anything she wears.
Btw Nezha is underrated she didn’t get much screen time (her alter form got even more screen than her)

And it didn’t help with the fact that in Salem, she got bodied by sheba, circe, and Abby. (They forgot she was in Salem)

44-E3-FB77-251-D-46-A5-85-F9-B1-F4925-E742-B.jpg

6-E367-E88-7267-4480-B2-AE-B591-CFAAA44-E.jpg

This thread is a big joke. Imagine making a major downgrade to a verse then turning it into a staff discussion while restricting every knowledgeable member of that verse because they aren't staff members. Only Crimson and Paul Frank are allowed to converse meanwhile Dread, BestMGQScaler, etc who have close to zero knowledge on the verse are allowed to comment. Even the staff that want the mooncell downgraded barely know anything about Nasuverse especially DeagonX. Makes absolutely no sense. Nasuverse has almost no staff member so why the heck is the thread only for staff members? Restricting knowledgeable people like Regidian, Theoretical, etc makes no sense since they are one of the very few people who actually understands the verse unlike the misinterpreter called Chase.
Relax, i knew what you feel, i also think that it'a unfair and pretty sided with one faction
I feel Deagonx need to talk with Crimson privately to debated which these users should allowed

Tho to be fair, from what it looks, both Chase and Paul have reached the same conclusion so that's something

What we need is just wait for Paul tbh

Same with me. I know about it but not on the same level as Paul and the others.

it’s sad that crimson and migue are pretty much the only staff here knowledgeable on fate, and crimsons the only one who knows like all of it.

Relax, i knew what you feel, i also think that it'a unfair and pretty sided with one faction
I feel Deagonx need to talk with Crimson privately to debated which these users should allowed
Deagonx has been restricting every knowledgeable member of Nasuverse. He almost stopped Regidian as well if it weren't for Crimson interfering. And from what I observed in the thread, Deagonx barely has any knowledge on the verse which is weird because he keeps making downgrade decisions.

It's either the staff-only rule should get removed or it should be taken to dms between Crimson, Paul, Regidian and Firestorm. The rest don't really understand Quantum time lock not to mention the mechanics of the verse. I don't blame them. Nasuverse is too complicated for just anybody to understand.

Deagonx has been restricting every knowledgeable member of Nasuverse. He lost stopped Regidian as well if it weren't for Crimson interfering. And from what I observed in the thread, Deagonx barely has any knowledge on the verse which is weird because he keeps making downgrade decisions.

It's either the staff-only rule should get removed or it should be taken to dms between Crimson, Paul, Regidian and Firestorm. The rest don't really understand Quantum time lock jot to mention the mechanics of the verse. I don't blame them. Nasuverse is too complicated for just anybody to understand.
I want to try to be super knowledgeable on the series tdjwo but I’d get a severe brain rot so bad, I’d probably make me want someone to bash me in the head so hard I’d forget everything.

I want to try to be super knowledgeable on the series tdjwo but I’d get a severe brain rot so bad, I’d probably make me want someone to bash me in the head so hard I’d forget everything.
I don't think anyone can be "super" knowledgeable on Nasuverse. It's a brainrot.
There's a reason the Nasuverse cosmology is either outdated or incomplete in this wiki.

Deagonx has been restricting every knowledgeable member of Nasuverse. He almost stopped Regidian as well if it weren't for Crimson interfering. And from what I observed in the thread, Deagonx barely has any knowledge on the verse which is weird because he keeps making downgrade decisions.

It's either the staff-only rule should get removed or it should be taken to dms between Crimson, Paul, Regidian and Firestorm. The rest don't really understand Quantum time lock not to mention the mechanics of the verse. I don't blame them. Nasuverse is too complicated for just anybody to understand.
Tbh i trust Deagonx but i get that he's been restrictive, which is why leave a message on his wall

About the DM i already asked that to him by advicing to talk with Crimson on private, tho it's mostly because of Regidian
I might going to suggest that idea you said

Tbh i trust Deagonx but i get that he's been restrictive, which is why leave a message on his wall
Firestorm iterally said no to Regidian when he asked for permission. Don't know why considering Regidian is very knowledgeable on the verse.
I might going to suggest that idea you said
He thread banned me already lol. Although, it's partially my fault because I got worked up at how ridiculous the downgrade proposal was.

He literally said no to Regidian when he asked for permission. Don't know why considering Regidian is very knowledgeable on the verse.
I know that but i don't think he mean that as malicious thing, i know what he is doing
Regi issue are still going to be talked right now
If you find someone that can translate the whole nasuverse, i hope you pay him fine
I mean we have Neobedenict in yt, also the thing that John suggested in previous thread

The person i am talking about does not wish to be assiociated with this wikia even further so i would avoid bringing up his name. But he is the most knowledgable nasuverse as far as i know and he is the one who convincced me that EXTRA top tiers are really that op and even defeated that reddit dude in a debate
You know we can private message about this on my discord if that helps. But if you refuse that’s fine

The person i am talking about does not wish to be assiociated with this wikia even further so i would avoid bringing up his name. But he is the most knowledgable nasuverse as far as i know and he is the one who convincced me that EXTRA top tiers are really that op and even defeated that reddit dude in a debate
The name is started with Ozymandias, right?

Anyways what it's hard with Nasuverse is that some term are used one time and then another term is used for the same thing.

Universe of Record and Imaginary Number Space are the same thing but the first one is used only in Extra CCC. (Rin described the far side of the moon as an universe of record that is made of Imaginary Number, and then we have the same material that tell the Far side is an Imaginary Number space.)

Wasn't the reddit dude claimed to be very ass when it came to powerscaling the verse? I think anyone with decent knowledge on the verse who understood powerscaling could have debunked the reddit guy.
I Don’t think we should be talking about this guy because who cares about someone who isn’t involved with the site.

This thread is a big joke. Imagine making a major downgrade to a verse then turning it into a staff discussion while restricting every knowledgeable member of that verse because they aren't staff members.
The downgrade arguments are shit its funny asf, I wonder how do you have a reason to doubt 8D when there's alot of evidence to suggest that it refers to higher dimensions with the amount of higher dimensional stuff that exists in the moon cell; let's not forget the core being higher dimensional which is protected by a thing that cuts through not 8 higher dimensions? but 8 universes they say loool
even defeated that reddit dude in a debate
The reddit dude who always claimed nasuverse was wanked and wrote long ass paragraphs? I've talked to him before

The downgrade arguments are shit its funny asf, I wonder how do you have a reason to doubt 8D when there's alot of evidence to suggest that it refers to higher dimensions with the amount of higher dimensional stuff that exists in the moon cell; let's not forget the core being higher dimensional which is protected by a thing that cuts through not 8 higher dimensions? but 8 universes they say loool
Speaking of which, i wonder why do people scale amarterasu above beings like saver and kiara.
The reddit dude who always claimed nasuverse was wanked and wrote long ass paragraphs? I've talked to him before
yeah, when i talked to him he admitted that he conceded that his stance on EXTRA was wrong

The thread is already derailed though, they are not talking about the stuff in the op.

Back