• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The downgrade arguments are shit its funny asf, I wonder how do you have a reason to doubt 8D when there's alot of evidence to suggest that it refers to higher dimensions with the amount of higher dimensional stuff that exists in the moon cell; let's not forget the core being higher dimensional which is protected by a thing that cuts through not 8 higher dimensions? but 8 universes they say loool
Don't want to be rude but this snarky attitude is why you guys can't enter that thread lel

If you ask me, in the future we'll get an even more tier 1 stuffs from FGO, so honestly i'm neutral with the current Nasuverse tier 1 issue

Because let's be real, Alien World will give us more busted higher dimensional things so i'm prepared for it

If you ask me, in the future we'll get an even more tier 1 stuffs from FGO, so honestly i'm neutral with the current Nasuverse tier 1 issue

Because let's be real, Alien World will give us more busted higher dimensional things so i'm prepared for it
Yeah probably but the question is, will we get any number for such higher dimensional things/structure ? Because that’s what is currently limiting us as we just have a few like the 8-D, the 6-D and the 4-D.

Yeah probably but the question is, will we get any number for such higher dimensional things/structure ? Because that’s what is currently limiting us as we just have a few like the 8-D, the 6-D and the 4-D.
idk about that. Nasuverse is not a battleboarding series like instant death . Would be surprised if we do get in the end.

Let's just say Antvasima and Agnaa just posted that my CRT is to be applied without waiting for Ultima, because most of the Staff agreed to it. Both Agnaa and Ant said that further discussion is not productive.

So yeah.

Meet you guys in the following CRT>

Peace.

🙏

Hinduism has apophatic theology in form of Neti Neti. And nasu downplays them. bruh.
Nasu is turning Hindu pantheon into husbandos and waifus. Don't bother with him.

Speaking of which, i wonder why do people scale amarterasu above beings like saver and kiara
The statement that only arcueid in the extra verse can bring her down to chances where she can be defeated, in fgo she's also compared to goetia by tamamo, the person in question being superior to Kiara.
yeah, when i talked to him he admitted that he conceded that his stance on EXTRA was wrong
We ended up sperging towards the end but after we finished we were cool.
The thread is already derailed though, they are not talking about the stuff in the op.
Ye I just saw that rn, I hadn't checked the thread in a bit.
Don't want to be rude but this snarky attitude is why you guys can't enter that thread lel
Well for one I'm not really interested in vsbw threads that much anymore, second of all that was not the specified reason and lastly can't be arsed to change that it's not hard to have common sense which most people in the wiki lack.

Yeah probably but the question is, will we get any number for such higher dimensional things/structure ?
You're going to have to wait for a century for that ngl lmao, even if they give us an even higher dimension from the ones we're working with now nasu would just give it in implications not direct numbers, nasuverse does work more with implications rather than direct statements so.

You're going to have to wait for a century for that ngl lmao, even if they give us an even higher dimension from the ones we're working with now nasu would just give it in implications not direct numbers, nasuverse does work more with implications rather than direct statements so.
Nasu really likes to write this way, I wonder why.

Let's just say Antvasima and Agnaa just posted that my CRT is to be applied without waiting for Ultima, because most of the Staff agreed to it. Both Agnaa and Ant said that further discussion is not productive.

So yeah.

Meet you guys in the following CRT>

Peace.

🙏
Well, Agnaa didn't really agree with your proposition and was more inclined to keep the already used standard :
We put characters who are "above dimensions" at 1-A (by default, if those dimensions qualify and are on the scale of tier 11 through to Low 1-A, without intrinsically reaching higher), since Low 1-A is the highest extent of commonly used dimensions. But if we allow any arbitrary extension, dimensions could reach any tier. I have no idea how you could single High 1-A out of that infinite well of possibility.
and
Low 1-A corresponds to an uncountably infinite (aka R, aka aleph-1) instances of qualitative superiority. Qualitative superiority is greater than just being countably infinitely stronger, so it can be considered uncountable infinity aleph-1, or R. This puts Low 1-A at R^R. Which I think is as much as conventional forms of dimensions can deal with; an uncountably infinite amount of axes, each with real number lines.

I believe that was talked about when we first moved to this system.

Trasncending that puts you at the next tier. 1-A is a step beyond that in the same direction, aleph-2 layers, or R^R^R, or however you want to represent it.
He said that further discussion wouldn't be productive, but that doesn't mean he wants your CRT to be applied.
I mean yeah, this is why I said it would be improbable but not impossible.

He said that further discussion wouldn't be productive, but that doesn't mean he wants your CRT to be applied.
Yeah not him, since when I said that he agreed to my CRT? He doesn't even disagree with my Low 1-A proposition, he just wan to stick to the current standard.

Also, you forgot to quote this from Agnaa.

but I'm not willing to accept all such statements as 1-A.

Yeah not him, since when I said that he agreed to my CRT? He doesn't even disagree with my Low 1-A proposition, he just wan to stick to the current standard.

Also, you forgot to quote this from Agnaa.
Him wanting to keep the standard as 1-A ultimately means that he disagrees with making it Low 1-A.
And yes, I've seen this quote and this just means that one needs to provide sufficient evidence to be rated as 1-A because statements/feats can be unclear or just not enough to fulfill the requirements.

Him wanting to keep the standard as 1-A ultimately means that he disagrees with making it Low 1-A.
And yes, I've seen this quote and this just means that one needs to provide sufficient evidence to be rated as 1-A because statements/feats can be unclear or just not enough tu fulfill the requirements.
Considering most staff are inclined to DT, well I will ask Agnaa personally then.

Outside of Ultima, agnaa made better arguments. Dt on the other hand.... (no) idk why people agree with him in that case anyways agnaa's proposal and how he went about justifying it is more appealing to me atleast.
Possible dimensions shouldn't use uncountable infinite I think, they should use countable infinite since we follow ZFC theory. Continuum-Hypothesis stated that C>N0, or even C=N1, but it is not compatible with ZFC theory.

I think we should tier them above baseline Low 1-A by C>N0

Although the axiom of constructibility does resolve CH, it is not generally considered to be intuitively true any more than CH is generally considered to be false.[13]
It turns out the rational numbers can actually be placed in one-to-one correspondence with the integers, and therefore the set of rational numbers is the same size (cardinality) as the set of integers: they are both countable sets.

Considering most staff are inclined to DT
Personally I believe Ultima and Agnaa made better and more logical arguments but staff is staff ig.
Also it's pretty weird anyways considering DT amended the current "1-A without infinite dimensions" standard meaning he agrees with it ; so maybe he'll clarify his case one more time.

Personally I believe Ultima and Agnaa made better and more logical arguments but staff is staff ig.
Also it's pretty weird anyways considering DT amended the current "1-A without infinite dimensions" standard meaning he agrees with it ; so maybe he'll clarify his case one more time.
He doesn't, it is named 1-A because of the current standard. Read the thread carefully, this will make some verse to 1-C instead.

This thread is a big joke.
Yeaaaaaah I can't even lie this is just... Sad. I get that they have concerns over people potentially clogging up the thread with their... "Passionate opinions", but (Ignoring the fact I almost feel like some people such as Deagon appear to have their own Passionate Opinions affecting their decision making) honestly that's no excuse to make it so only like, 2 people who actually are avid fans of the verse are allowed to speak there, while anyone else who may provide important opinions which should be taken into consideration are silenced and ignored. And honestly- (And I feel like I'm one of the few people who don't have some kinda negative thoughts on her, but-) Why is Dread in that thread? Or anyone else who isn't knowledgeable on the verse for that matter... It really paints a bad light on some of the Staff Partaking in this thread.

Tl;dr, I think the excuse used is poor and really not any excuse to limit the supporter's of the verse- By this logic, I could make a DB CRT and limit it to Staff because Dragon Ball is well known for having passionately opinioned fans... That's, just stupid.

Tl;dr, I think the excuse used is poor and really not any excuse to limit the supporter's of the verse- By this logic, I could make a DB CRT and limit it to Staff because Dragon Ball is well known for having passionately opinioned fans... That's, just stupid.
yeah, the thread is an irrelevant mess. the amount of times things have been clarified, reiterated, and been proven to be fact is crazy. and then on top of that, there are only 2 staff members in the thread that are actually talking, so it's just an echo chamber of being wrong.

Possible dimensions shouldn't use uncountable infinite I think, they should use countable infinite since we follow ZFC theory
I don't think the tiering system uses it entirely no? We just assume it to hold just to upscale characters in the tiering system

The same way how a person is free to upscale someone to a certain level in tier 0 using large cardinals beyond choice

Yeaaaaaah I can't even lie this is just... Sad. I get that they have concerns over people potentially clogging up the thread with their... "Passionate opinions", but (Ignoring the fact I almost feel like some people such as Deagon appear to have their own Passionate Opinions affecting their decision making)
Deagonx wants the verse to be downgraded so badly.
Why is Dread in that thread? Or anyone else who isn't knowledgeable on the verse for that matter... It really paints a bad light on some of the Staff Partaking in this thread.
Whats funny is, Dread has been debunked so badly several times on discord but she just doesn’t stop.
Women☕

Whats funny is, Dread has been debunked so badly several times on discord but she just doesn’t stop.
Women☕
Pretty sure Dread only mentioned that there was no cosmology page, which at the moment, is true. And it would be a good idea to have one, since it would prevent threads like that from being made.

Anyway @TheKingStrategist13 , i think what you said above need to be shown to Deagonx, maybe in private would be a good try
I already brought these concerns up in the RVR thread (Not the best place to put it? Maybe, but I believe that the CRT Guidlines pertaining to letting members grant input on CRT's are being trampled on, so I think it's a valid concern) and he just waived them away like it's nothing

Guys, a question. If a character is part of a fundamental dual system for the multiverse, but at the same time can destroy this duality without consequences for himself, then can this be considered a kind of manifestation of transduality?

Guys, a question. If a character is part of a fundamental dual system for the multiverse, but at the same time can destroy this duality without consequences for himself, then can this be considered a kind of manifestation of transduality?
And, well, character can also use power that is another part of duality

Back