• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes. The evidence is widely available and is even partially incorporated into our cosmology blog.
That being?
don't understand this. If YHVH had direct statements of being Apophatic, then The Axiom would scale due to its relationship with the rest of the verse
Why would he scale to a contradicted negative theology, last time I checked with scans that I got from my friend, yhvh was defeated that instantly negates him having negative theology, so no the axiom won't scale more so to a negative theology that isn't negative theology to begin with.
Watch your tone.
I mean you understand the implication I made but still choose to use vincible ignorance "what is blud waffling about" then you can't expect me to not question whether it not you're that
A argument about Apothetic Theology and SMT's Axiom in the Nasuverse Chat

Standard VSBW moment
We just have to remove all the verses with a shit representation of negative theology then when it gets upgraded the idea of it scaling too far wouldn't matter if only a select few verses have it via strict standards for it its all according to plan heheh

That being?

Why would he scale to a contradicted negative theology, last time I checked with scans that I got from my friend, yhvh was defeated that instantly negates him having negative theology, so no the axiom won't scale more so to a negative theology that isn't negative theology to begin with.

I mean you understand the implication I made but still choose to use vincible ignorance "what is blud waffling about" then you can't expect me to not question whether it not you're that

We just have to remove all the verses with a shit representation of negative theology then when it gets upgraded the idea of it scaling too far wouldn't matter if only a select few verses have it via strict standards for it its all according to plan heheh
i do still wonder how does amaranth qualifies for it. It is because it is beyond description?

Yog-Sothoth and Azathoth for example.
Cm arguably doesn't even have negative theology so using them as examples is contentious, it would be better to find some example from the actual negative theology not contentious representations of negative theology in fiction.
i do still wonder how does amaranth qualifies for it. It is because it is beyond description?
Na more then that

Random comment, but I, for whatever reason, decided to reread Aristotle and etc (greek/latin classics). I always knew Aristotle was a inspiration for Nasu, but I didn't imagined it was so much...

My love for Nasuverse and how it deals with deeply philosophical things while being a waifu game and not taking itself seriously just got reaffirmed.

Even if FGO is definitely on the silly side, Kara no Kyoukai and even TsukiRE, to me at least, became even more incredible.

Cm arguably doesn't even have negative theology so using them as examples is contentious, it would be better to find some example from the actual negative theology not contentious representations of negative theology in fiction.
One way to put it is that Negative Theology is unknowable as an intrinsic characteristic of the "being", while CM and other things similar are unknowable because they are so alien/strange that we are not able to properly perceive them, that is, its about a limitation/problem of the observer.

Break from the Higher dimensional topic, which the studios you guys prefer for carrying the spirit of Fate/Nasuverse anime adaptation after Ufotable? Cloverworks or A-1?

Break from the Higher dimensional topic, which the studios you guys prefer for carrying the spirit of Fate/Nasuverse anime adaptation after Ufotable? Cloverworks or A-1?
Cloverworks
I've seen a lot of people shit on them because of Babylonia, but I think it was a great adaptation

Studio Deen Probably Ufotable
Read again lel, it's between A-1 or Cloverworks
Like the successor of Ufotable for Fate adaptation, i know there is Illya series but they were more focused on Prisma Illya only and nothing else
Cloverworks
I've seen a lot of people shit on them because of Babylonia, but I think it was a great adaptation
I think it's mainly because of the CGI but even so the CGI on there was actually good, sure it's not perfect but better than any of those bad CGI we seen in animes nowadays
And i agree, their adaptation was good, A-1 adaption was too convoluted with their over the top animation which can be bad, i still hyped fof SF but boi this studio better be deliver

Babylonia was good, but I was a little let down by Solomon. Probably just set my expectations too high though.
Can't blame you, the grand scheme on Solomon in the game was too massive for one movies so it's understandable
The movie still good regardless lel, but Babylonia is still the chef kiss

Read again lel, it's between A-1 or Cloverworks
Like the successor of Ufotable for Fate adaptation, i know there is Illya series but they were more focused on Prisma Illya only and nothing else
Ah didn't really read carefuly, if thats the case probably clover. Even though I think illyas adaptation was probably better then what the other two did, but like you said they really only do illya stuff. I am actually fine with anyone thats not shaft.

Ah didn't really read carefuly, if thats the case probably clover. Even though I think illyas adaptation was probably better then what the other two did, but like you said they really only do illya stuff. I am actually fine with anyone thats not shaft.
Ironically, Shaft adaption beside Last Encore was amazing (look at Madoka Magica series), it baffled me how much they screwed it (tho it's partially Nasu fault from what i heard)

Ironically, Shaft adaption beside Last Encore was amazing (look at Madoka Magica series), it baffled me how much they screwed it (tho it's partially Nasu fault from what i heard)
This is a personal taste thing, but I honestly hate most of shafts work. I couldn't get into madoka magica and the monogatari series because of the animation style, which is super weird considering my favorite anime right now is done by them.

Ufotable has the best fights (I would they are the best studio for fight anime, whoever is the fight choreographer(s) deserves a very ******* high salary) but I think Cloverworks is the the one who could, even if a little, really make NPs and etc be awe-inspiring.

Now... FGO is a hell to translate to Anime. It would be stupid - think about it, because it is a game, there are multiple things that are completely ignore as the fact the main character only exists outside of battles, he has absolutely ******* zero charisma/personality, he never does aboslutely nothing at all, etc. And there's really no way of making a FGO animation without him as MC, because it wouldn't be FGO.

Cloverworks could at least make a decent script that didn't seem silly. It wasn't a 10/10 or perfect, but it was definitely good enough to not become a problem while watching the show.

Has anyone tried to make sense of the whole architecture theme going on in early Nasuverse? I mean Tohko, the building Araya made into a "RM-fake" and F/SN entries and etc about the residences and etc?

Did some superficial reading, and found out that the word used for the Storehouse in the Emiya residence (土蔵 or Earthen Kura) has some very easter egg like details, such as this specific type of "kura" (external storehouses) are ironically built with the idea of being fireproof / to keep valuables safe from the fire. And it's in Shirou's house. Not only that, but it's said he has a strong connection with the place/really likes to stay there, even before the ritual of summoning Saber.

I have read some posts through the years about these, but like 99% of them were people asking about it, and not very many answers.

(Sorry for the multiples posts)

Has anyone tried to make sense of the whole architecture theme going on in early Nasuverse? I mean Tohko, the building Araya made into a "RM-fake" and F/SN entries and etc about the residences and etc?

Did some superficial reading, and found out that the word used for the Storehouse in the Emiya residence (土蔵 or Earthen Kura) has some very easter egg like details, such as this specific type of "kura" (external storehouses) are ironically built with the idea of being fireproof / to keep valuables safe from the fire. And it's in Shirou's house. Not only that, but it's said he has a strong connection with the place/really likes to stay there, even before the ritual of summoning Saber.

I have read some posts through the years about these, but like 99% of them were people asking about it, and not very many answers.

since i am doing an architecture degree, will tell you once i get my degree

Ufotable has the best fights (I would they are the best studio for fight anime, whoever is the fight choreographer(s) deserves a very ******* high salary) but I think Cloverworks is the the one who could, even if a little, really make NPs and etc be awe-inspiring.

Now... FGO is a hell to translate to Anime. It would be stupid - think about it, because it is a game, there are multiple things that are completely ignore as the fact the main character only exists outside of battles, he has absolutely ******* zero charisma/personality, he never does aboslutely nothing at all, etc. And there's really no way of making a FGO animation without him as MC, because it wouldn't be FGO.

Cloverworks could at least make a decent script that didn't seem silly. It wasn't a 10/10 or perfect, but it was definitely good enough to not become a problem while watching the show.
Yeah Ufotable wad the best studio for any of fights coreography, FSN, KnK, and KnY has prove that
And with Mahoyo anime is on the line, we will soon see the awe-inspiring fights of Mahoyo done by that studio
But in terms of NP animation in grand schemes (like, every majority of FGO NP), Cloverworks is the perfect studio for it

As for the "translate to the anime", i think that's applied to every game that has the MC being the self-insert which are hard to handle, good thing that they did a good job for characterized Ritsuka in Babylonia and Solomon

Not even Beast's Lairs folks has any satisfying answers for it?

Not even Beast's Lairs folks has any satisfying answers for it?

Maybe I'm just not looking for the right words / in the right place, but did not find anything other than quick remarks/comments.

I had no idea about the storehouse thing, for example. I don't know if I was the only one out of that loop, but I consider myself quite read on Nasuverse (I actually should be ashamed of how much time I spent reading the works themselves/reading about references and etc), but don't remember ever reading that. It definitely is one of those lost in translation / cultural sphere things, but I think its a detail that really changes how you should look at the fact it was Shirou's favorite place/safe place.

Another thing - Taiga is known to always be leaving junk and random things in Shirou's house. Shirou ALWAYS cleaned the House, but didn't throw it away, he stored it in the storehouse - these Kura (it's specifically a Earthen Kura here, that is basically a "fireproof" Kura), as they are called, can be seen as a place to store valuables, even family heirlooms and treasures.. His room was described as too empty, something like that. Considering the fire thing/etc, these little details are so nice.

It gives Shirou a new side I had no idea.

Last edited:
since i am doing an architecture degree, will tell you once i get my degree

I doubt it has anything to do with actual architecture, but post if you find anything haha

One example I can think is Tohko's Workshop, Garan no Do. She was the one who created Araya's building project, has Architecture as one of her specialties, and then Nasu puts a lot of quirks around her Workshop and how it functions.

( This topic has technically appeared in El-Melloi more recently, the Golden and Silver Princess thing, even if their cases was a lot more extreme. )

I wish I was fluent on Japanese to be able to read the original works, because it's really annoying to miss things because of different translations, and **** that happens even if the translation is 100% correct.

One way to put it is that Negative Theology is unknowable as an intrinsic characteristic of the "being", while CM and other things similar are unknowable because they are so alien/strange that we are not able to properly perceive them, that is, its about a limitation/problem of the observer.
Yuh

Better. OUTER GODS LIKE ME!!!
2swmMjaW2c0.jpg
neqKsqXJSYQ.jpg
american-psycho-impressive.gif

This thread is a big joke. Imagine making a major downgrade to a verse then turning it into a staff discussion while restricting every knowledgeable member of that verse because they aren't staff members. Only Crimson and Paul Frank are allowed to converse meanwhile Dread, BestMGQScaler, etc who have close to zero knowledge on the verse are allowed to comment. Even the staff that want the mooncell downgraded barely know anything about Nasuverse especially DeagonX. Makes absolutely no sense. Nasuverse has almost no staff member so why the heck is the thread only for staff members? Restricting knowledgeable people like Regidian, Theoretical, etc makes no sense since they are one of the very few people who actually understands the verse unlike the misinterpreter called Chase.

Last edited:
This thread is a big joke. Imagine making a major downgrade to a verse then turning it into a staff discussion while restricting every knowledgeable member of that verse because they aren't staff members. Only Crimson and Paul Frank are allowed to converse meanwhile Dread, BestMGQScaler, etc who have close to zero knowledge on the verse are allowed to comment. Even the staff that want the mooncell downgraded barely know anything about Nasuverse especially DeagonX. Makes absolutely no sense. Nasuverse has almost no staff member so why the heck is the thread only for staff members?

anime-battle-arena.gif

Back