• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Humans as a race are above all others (literally, as Man is the Primate - this primate isn't in the sense of ape, but in the sense of "one of the first or principal, chief, excellent"), it just so happens that as individual organisms we (Man) are weak.
Nasuverse humanity's power is derived from number (and the possibilities they can generate) and what they make, tools.

The history of Nasuverse is literally Humans overcoming all the other species that consider themselves "o' so strong". You ca say Nasu sees Man as a being that is weak but can imitate things, or in a way, a thief, someone who steals the abilities of other things by copying.
History of Nasuverse is mostly other strong being let the Human growing by themself. Gods let the world for human to evolve, fairy never contacted human, type don't give a shit about them, same for strong dragon etc

arceuid-got-a-new-last-arc-attack-in-melty-blood-v0-ovfx8skqck9a1.jpg

Anyone reading any translation of Nahui Mictlan?

I don't know if it's me reading too much into it, aka schizophrenia, or Nasu is trying to paint the dinosaur "mankind" as even more alin to earth than humans themselves. Like, Tiamat seeing Babylonia humankind as an alien species and feeling threatened by them, even if she was their origin/root itself., but with one seemingly "stupid" difference, their diet.

Theropods dinos, the vast majority/average being, are capable of photosynthesis and are, in their majority, "herbivores" (though not really, they are technically autotrophs/first trophic level being that fancy corn) that are physically and mentally corrupted (?) if they ingest meat. So, in a way, comparing PHH and Pan-Dino History culture and way of being, you could say one very clear difference is how mankind is more "dependent" (maybe connected to it would be the better word) on the planet's ecosystem & how that exact dependence, given how human "are", generates the consumption of the planet's ecosystem itself as Man subsumes everything.

Anyone reading any translation of Nahui Mictlan?

I don't know if it's me reading too much into it, aka schizophrenia, or Nasu is trying to paint the dinosaur "mankind" as even more alin to earth than humans themselves. Like, Tiamat seeing Babylonia humankind as an alien species and feeling threatened by them, even if she was their origin/root itself., but with one seemingly "stupid" difference, their diet.

Theropods dinos, the vast majority/average being, are capable of photosynthesis and are, in their majority, "herbivores" that are physically and mentally corrupted (?) if they ingest meat. So, in a way, comparing PHH and Pan-Dino History culture and way of being, you could say one very clear difference is how mankind is more "dependent" (maybe connected to it would be the better word) on the planet's ecosystem & how that exact dependence, given how human "are", generates the consumption of the planet's ecosystem itself as Man subsumes everything.
Kinda weird dinosaurs took over in lb7 it feels a bit wacky don’t ya think?

Kinda weird dinosaurs took over in lb7 it feels a bit wacky don’t ya think?

It definitely is, but I think it mixes well with Nasu tendency for wackiness and with the narrative of Humanity so far.

PHH and Humanity in the Seat of Primates is a great chain of events and coincidences, Holy Sword, Sefar, Olympians, AoG decline, Gilgamesh going "I'm not your bitch" to the Gods, etc, etc.
Wipe that clean, the chance of that chain of piling events happening again is not very high. Between the very planet having good feelings "for what we consider beautiful" and we somehow bugging gods by giving them conflicting programs instead of single functions, PHH is the true "Belt of Strange Tales" that seems too absurd to believe if it wasn't fixed into place as reality by QTLocks.

The same way we get the "miracle" of Shirou winning over Gilgamesh in the original VN, PHH is the miracle of Mankind rising in the Earth, if I had to describe it.

We still don't know how Tez managed to defeat Olga, but it's must be related to when Olga facing 7 Grand Servants. The reason is simple, in LB7 on the first battle Olga didn't have her Beast number and this is also when she said "i just got back from beating the seven grands", not only she doesn't have her beast number but Alaya also doesn't see her as a threat anymore because Excalibur which respond to how big a threat to humanity the target is didn't released the expected outputs. This left everyone including Olga surprised before Kukulkan smacked her.

About U-Olga taking Holy Sword to the face and nothing happening - she may have the opposite version of Velber/Sefar's Magical Energy Absorption or something like that, like Advantage.
It has also been said that the Holy Sword itself is a thing that protects from enemies from the outside the planet, while Rhongomyniad is the one that protects from things of the planet itself. U-Olga, through some method not yet explained or simple because she's essentially a Pseudo-Servant-like of Olga, may be considered a thing of the planet Earth, and therefore, would not fulfill the Holy Sword concept requisites for it's real power release. Remember U-Olga NEEDS some form of "Human Order" or similar, reason why she went through the trouble of setting up the Fantasy Trees and all.

U-Olga whole thing is that she wants to be president of Earth, that is, she from the very beginning never wanted to destroy everything a la Velber.

Isn’t it weird that might soon get a playable version of Olga soon. (As in no npc an actual one)

I’m starting to find it weird to find villains on our side now. Some villains I understand.

but the big bad aka Olga, why would the main antagonist be made playable (not npc version)

I put almost all my saint quarts and tickets in but I got Space Ishtar. Along with NP3 Jane, NP2 CasGil, and Marie.

Now I only have 6 SQ and 12 tickets to spend on Avenger Ushi.

I put almost all my saint quarts and tickets in but I got Space Ishtar. Along with NP3 Jane, NP2 CasGil, and Marie.

Now I only have 6 SQ and 12 tickets to spend on Avenger Ushi.
Don't waste the Saint quartz like that, otherwise you will run out, and will have to buy them with ur pocket...💀💀

Last edited:
I wish there was a way to do 10x pulls with tickets. Having like 60 tickets stored and having to summon them 1 by 1 is even more annoying than having no way to skip NP animation imo.

About U-Olga taking Holy Sword to the face and nothing happening - she may have the opposite version of Velber/Sefar's Magical Energy Absorption or something like that, like Advantage.
It has also been said that the Holy Sword itself is a thing that protects from enemies from the outside the planet, while Rhongomyniad is the one that protects from things of the planet itself. U-Olga, through some method not yet explained or simple because she's essentially a Pseudo-Servant-like of Olga, may be considered a thing of the planet Earth, and therefore, would not fulfill the Holy Sword concept requisites for it's real power release. Remember U-Olga NEEDS some form of "Human Order" or similar, reason why she went through the trouble of setting up the Fantasy Trees and all.

U-Olga whole thing is that she wants to be president of Earth, that is, she from the very beginning never wanted to destroy everything a la Velber.
U-Olga does have some kind of absorption ability, Excalibur responds to Threat to Humanity but for some reason U-Olga doesn't register as Threat to Humanity hence the output is weaker than the expected. Also if U-Olga is not a Threat to Humanity then the Counterforce won't send a single Grand Servant let alone all of them.

In Olympus U-Olga Beast number is stated as VII but for some reason she didn't have it on LB7, there's also her skill called Protector of Human Order.

Last edited:
Back