• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse Discussion Board 6

Anyway because people hyping the new chapter,i just realize........

Why people didn't hype/like Tesla so much?

I mean come on he's really cool,his kit is good too,and his lore and power level is owasome (altough he can't competence with Gil and Karna).Blashpemy for didn't like Tesla so much.

Also still with Tesla,for you all what's your opinion about Tesla,is he really strong as he stated because he call himself "divine destroyer".

No one really like Tesla all that much simply because his character isn't fleshed out all that well in F/GO . Kinda hard to flesh out character when you're a character in a gacha game that only appear like, 1 or 2 time in the actual plot of the game. Written by Sakurai no less. She can write a good character, but most of the time she need a lot of time to do so. And that's not a luxury she get in F/GO

Just play Ourai no Gahkthun if you want a better Tesla. Since all of the Nasu stuff written by Sakurai are just her ripping off her own work and putting them in Nasuland anyway.

ThisIsMySwagPack said:
What about that alter lancer version of Artoria that comes with London. Is she any good?
To put it in simple words, she is the same as Saber Alter aka hits harder than her non corrupted SSR version.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
No one really like Tesla all that much simply because his character isn't fleshed out all that well in F/GO . Kinda hard to flesh out character when you're a character in a gacha game that only appear like, 1 or 2 time in the actual plot of the game. Written by Sakurai no less. She can write a good character, but most of the time she need a lot of time to do so. And that's not a luxury she get in F/GO
Just play Ourai no Gahkthun if you want a better Tesla. Since all of the Nasu stuff written by Sakurai are just her ripping off her own work and putting them in Nasuland anyway.

What about his power level and lore? his power and lore get so much hype and he's very strong.

Nope,i want FGO Tesla,not a ripping version of Tesla.

I honestly don't remember Nasu Tesla's lore all that much. Nor do i care about his powerlevel either

You got it backward. Nasu Tesla is the rip off, Steampunk Tesla is the OG. Sakurai just rip her own work and put them in London Singularity

Thanks ^_^ .

Honestly Skurai can be competent if she's not lazy.Her favouristm for certain servant can be irridiating,but hey she still training.

Yo guys I have a question about Karna. It's said he can't use Brahmastra on people with greater ability than he does..What exactly does that mean? Specifically what does it mean? Greater ability in what?

@Aizen

Basically. Its showing in Apocrypha (where Sieg dodged it) is also PIS, since it's conceptually bound to always strike the target.

@Ram

You're probably right. It's probably just to try and cover up the meh animation with more explosions.

The Animation was actually pretty good and smooth. Now the art on the other hand... Also someone needs to fire the sound effects people, the bass was destroying my ears anytime Karna did literally anything.

You said it doesn't exist so I said we don't speak of said thing that doesn't exist ovo Legend has it if we speak of it enough it will peak into existence and steal our souls.

@Repp

At the very least we saw Karna **** shit up :D Plus his first fight with Sieg and his fight with Vlad was pretty good. so hey theres that.

@Ram

Are you kidding? That was the best part! - Karna attacks with lance BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

- Karna looks with intensity and sparks fire SKKRRRRRRRRRRRRAAA!

Hmm...that also reminds me of the Last Beast known as Beast VII...called The end of all or something...that one has to be like super OP once it shows up in FGO Part 2.

@Cross

Maybe beast VII is Satan or maybe Lucifer? but my guess it will be beast of earth (Dabbat-Al-Ard) in islamic myth about the last day.He's the one of sign of the last day so there is that.And for more surprise he's held the Solomon ring and Moses staff.He will be guarranted as beast VII but hey this just a speculation.

I'm just wondering as to how OP and broken the seventh and final beast will be like considering Gil mentioned about it running around in the world somewhere after Goetia's defeat.

Though looking at him (Goetia), Tiamat, and recently Kiara as of this point, there probably is little doubt that it's going to be hectic for what it possess.

Back